IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

I'm so pleased for you, a long journey but worth it now Isabella is here. So wonderful.

Ps - Anna is my favourite girl's name x

I'm due on the 6th August. Feeling huge now x

Do you know if is a girl or a boy or is going to be a surprise. Not long left :). How is Rosie? Is she ready to be a big sister? Xx

Hello, just to let you know I had my little boy - Jack x

Hope you're all well! X

Hello, just to let you know I had my little boy - Jack x

Hope you're all well! X

Congratulations Serena. How lovely to have a girl and a boy and the name Jack is great. Take care and let us know how you manage 2 little children. Xxx

Hi all congratulations all round!!! Hope everyone is doing well I'm so pleased this thread is still alive after all we have been through together!!!

Hi Ladies, I am new to this community - my husband and I have been trying, and have since been referred to Guys, where we have completed our first ICSI cycle. I am 5 days post 3 day embryo transfer, and feeling a load of mixed emotions, symptoms, and a whole lot of other things, as well as doubt. I've been reading that a lot of you were successful, and some not.
I feel like this wont happen this cycle, as we were down to one last embryo, with 3 cells on day of transfer. I don't know what i am asking for in terms of responses, but would love some either way. xx

Hello NwAs, only just seen your message. I realise that it's late now and you will have got your result, really hope it was good news for you. It certainly is a roller coaster, very tough to go through but worth it eventually. The first cycle is often more of a trial to see how you respond to the drugs so please don't be too discouraged if it didn't work this time, hang on in there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->