IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

Hello - test day is 2nd, but I don't think it's worked. I've got awful period pain & no sore boobs or anything as I did with my first pregnancy.

Izabela - you've been through so much, you deserve the best birth ever!

Thinking of you Serena finger cross. Period like pain is a good sign. I hope it works for you. You and your family deserve this. Xxx

Serena good luck for OTD tomorrow :)

Briss so sorry to hear it didn 'to work out in Czech I guess at least a natural ivf must have been a lot kinder to your body so that's a good thing. We've all been through a lot to get our babies or bfp and I just know you will too but it is such a cruel journey

Izabela can't wait to hear how scan goes and if you're team blue or pink

Kazza -being back at work sucks :( well actually not true I kinda enjoy it but miss Izzy a lot but I'm sure you'll do great and it's Xmas soon anyway :)

Monkey feet how are you doing, have you had your little girl?

Tinkerbell I really hope everything worked out for you this time

Xxxx

Got a BFP & scan booked for the 22nd. Very excited x

Key - any luck finding a good clinic near you? Is it Izzy's birthday this month? X

Izabela - when is your next scan? X

Great news! Congratulations Serena!!!! So pleased for you!! Xx Great you have the scan so soon.

Mine has been changed from 22nd to 29 th.

Serena how was your scan? Are now discharged to your local hospital?
Merry Christmas to everyone.

Hello, the scan was fine thanks. I've had bleeding for the last week so I was really surprised that everything was ok. We saw the heartbeat & they've discharged us to the NHS now. Fingers crossed!

Are you looking forward to Monday? Will you find out the gender? X

Great news. So pleased for you. Sorry to hear you had bleeding and you was worried. It is common in pregnancy.. Lovely Christmas present!

Can not wait for Monday. Hope all is ok. Merry Christmas! ×××

Good luck for tomorrow Izabela! Very excited for you!

Hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas x

Izabela that's brilliant news - girls are so cute :)

Serena glad to hear everything is going ok with you now - when is your due date?

We're going to start fresh cycle soon have 1st meeting at a new clinic in a couple of week, fingers crossed but can 'to believe if all works out we'll have another almost Christmas baby!!

Xx

Izabella great news!!!

Key do keep us posted!!!!!

Happy new year all!!!!

Wow!! So sorry I've been AWOL. I got logged out somehow then couldn't remember my login details. Ditz!
We had our little girl, Ruby Grace on 12/12 by elective section. 9lb5! All is going well, can't believe set is 6wks already.

I feel totally out of the loop - Congrats serena!! So very pleased for you. How very exciting. I hope pregnancy is treating you kindly.

Izabela, how lovely that you're having a girl. Does it feel real yet?

Key, how did your appt go re a new fresh cycle?

Hope all else are well.xx

Congratulations Monkeyfeet on the birth of Ruby - sounds like she was a really healthy size. How is it going juggling the two little ones?

Izabela how are things with you - when are you due again?

Serena hope you are enjoying the 2nd trimester, time seems to be flying on your pregnancy.

Jazz a how are the twins doing?

My consultancy went ok we start a fresh cycle on very similar protocol to when we had Isabelle this week. Not looking forward to all the extra pills & injections but know it's worth it

Xxxx

Congratulations Monkeyfeet! Ruby sounds great. X

Key great news you starting again the treatment. How are you getting on? X

Serena how many weeks are you now? x

I am now 33 weeks due on 4th May. I have been offline for a while as at 22 weeks scan I had a short cervix and I had to take it easy. As you can imagine after al the experience with IVF I was worried and I kept away from forums. Now I am not as stressed as baby should be fine if comes early.

Hope everybody is well and all your lovely babies are enjoying the spring. X

Hello, how is everyone doing?

Izabela - how are you?! Are you due soon? Hope everything is ok & not too uncomfortable!

Monkey feet - hope everything is going well being a double mum x

AFM - 24 weeks pregnant & all seems ok so far. Just been made redundant though which is shitty - in consultation so it should be official at the end of June, just as I ho on maternity leave! X

Hope everyone is doing well & enjoying the sunshine x

Hi all.

Serena I am glad to hear your pregnacy is going well and you are already in the third trimester. Sorry to hear about the redundancy. How is Rosalie dose she understand she is going to have a sister or brother. X

My baby girl was born on 21st April and she is perfect to us. We called her Isabella. A name I liked it for long time.

I hope everybody is well and hope to receive your news soon. Xx

Wow!!! Congratulations! Lovely news x

Isabella is a great name - you have the same name!

How was the labour? And the first month of being a mum? X

Realy enjoy being a mum and I love my little one so much. My name is not Isabella, I am a boring Anna :).

Serena when are you due?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->