IVF/ICSI August

Awesome news Mummy!!! I hope you get your beta!! I would totally pay for it too :)

Sorry not been on for a day or 2, not been so well.
I have been given an appointment back at my clinic on the 18th Oct to discuss what I do next.
I was gutted on Monday when I had to cancel my pregnancy scan, they were very nice.
At least I know it worked for a short while, things just keep going round in my head, as one day it was posative the next it had gone. I keep questioning was it something I dis or didn't do, oh well I must stay strong I have my little angel lillie 1st birthday coming up as well as her 1 year anniversary since she grew her wings.... Just planning stuff to put on her grave.
I hope your all well and I will try and catch up and replys to all your posts
Hugs
Nat x

Oh hi Nat, wondered how you was. I can't imagine what you have been through, I hope you are okayxxxxxxxxxx

Bless you Nat I know how you feel. I wonder if there was something I did during the 2ww which made the embryos implant and then fail. I guess we'll never know.

You have been through such a horrendous journey and I'm so sorry you haven't had your happy ending yet. I'm sure you will in time, you deserve it.

Thinking of you and Lillie.

H xx

Congrats mummy! Glad to see bfp in your signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"