IVF/ICSI August

Mummy - hang in there. Hope you're okay :hugs:

Have a word with the clinic tomorrow but I doubt your symptoms are a signal either way, probably a reaction to the gel or something.

Thinking of you.

H xx

Mummy - I might not be the right person to say 'Stay positive' because in the two week wait I was very negative. Something which I now regret. However, as Helen said, just hang in there you are almost there. I know you have been through alot, its normal to feel the way you do - but keep going. Phone clinic Monday or even on emergency number. Could just be a little reaction, could just be as simple as thrush. Although, thrush is usually itchy but not always. You might just need some canestan cream. I myself got a little sore - when you think about it, its hardly surprising with the gel and being poked and prodded about. As Helen said, do not think it would be an indicator either way. I'm thinking of you too! :hugs:

Oh Helen - just thought I'd say so sorry. Don't know what to say. Thinking of youxx
I agree about what you said about BizyBee. I also read her journal, she has been through so much - she knows what you are going through. I'm really happy for her. Her story gives us all hopexx

Thanks ladies. It's been a long and sad journey at times, but I tried to stay positive. I still am even though I am terrified this won't work out. It's hard to assume all is well when you have past issues. I'm just taking it one day at a time. I pray you will all get your bfp really soon. :hugs:

Mummy, holding out hope for you. I think it's just a reaction to the cream. Hope you get it sorted out.

Thanks girls, strangely when I lie down it all goes away, still swollen I think but no aches and cramps. Its when I stand or sit for long periods. Weird.

Any news Mummy and Nat?

I had my latest blood result in and my hcg level was 2 so definitely all over :(

I'm okay as I was expecting it but as I've never even been pregnant before I'm desperately hoping that isn't the only time I ever will be.

Inky - I'll be joining your thread now!

Hope everyone else is okay.

H xx

HI Helen

Thank you for joining my thread. Helen, I think it is a good sign you did get pregnant it shows it is likely to work in the future. Very positive. I am sure beanie will stick next go. I am also wondering if I will ever get pregnant This was always male factor and am now thinking maybe is me. I mean, I couldn't even go to test date without AF. Got it 5 days early. The worst thing is I haven't got an appointment with FS for 2 months. How great is that? Would like to discuss issues.

I don't know - it does my head in really. Glad I'm back at work, although work with patients and sometimes am losing patience (mind the pun!) Fed up with being jolly! This is the public persona! Can't really show how I feel - would be struck off!!!

Thinking of you Mummy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry Helen :hugs:

Inky - my AF arrived 3 days before test date last time. It sucked :(

Hi Mummy

Sorry for my rant - you don't need my negative vibes. Thanks for understanding. Hope your okay and feeling abit happier. It sounds like things are going well. Keep going, not long!!xxxxx

rant away hun, i totally understand and this whole process is just awful.

I'm very scared my AF will arrive on weds like last time but as long as it doesn't start tomorrow which is my bday then I can't avoid anything which is the envitable.

I feel negative anyway really so just going through the motions.

I don't think I'll ever see those 2 lines, never have and feel like I never will!

Look at me for PMA! lol deary me!

:hugs: Sorry Helen.

Thinking of you all. I know how hard it is, so I'll hold onto the PMA for you. Then when you need it back, I can share. xx

Mummy have a day off so thought would check up and see how your going. Happy Birthday for today. Are you doing something nice. Is your husband treating you? Oh its a difficult time the 2 week wait, but like you said everyday you don't get AF is a bonus. You will get those two lines. Have a lovely dayxxxxx

Thanks! Off shopping then out for a meal tonight with family :)

Period pains this morning which is new - was scared when i went to the loo but nothing yet. last time I only made it to 11dpt which would be tomorrow :S

Mummy, I understand AF pains can a sign of pregnancy. Others have said this on thread Can be a positive sign. Anyway, try and have a nice day. Enjoy Birthday and ensure everyone spoils you. xxxxxx

It's true mummy. AF cramps are similar to early pregnancy. FX for you. Happy Birthday!

Had some brown bleeding last night on my bday :( so I decided to test last night to prepare myself and well can't believe I'm saying this but it came up with a :bfp:

Stunned. I slept so bad last night and then this morning I did 2 more tests and both came back positive! I am so nervous! The bleeding appears to have stopped.

I'm calling the clinic this morning as they don't as standard check beta or progestrone levels and I want to pay for the tests.

OOOHH!!! Congratulations! Fingers crossed that all will go well for you! xxx

Oh Mummy what a wonderful Birthday present, what did I tell you. Will cross fingers and toes for everything to remain positive. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->