IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

EC all done! The worse bit was trying to get a needle in for the meds - that had me in tears after three attempts. After that the morphine and Valium kicked in and I dont remember anything!

After 20 mins sitting down and feeling sleepy and a bit off it, I was sent home. Feeling fine but suspect that might change once every things worn off =\

They got 11 eggs :) they're calling tomorrow morning to let me know how many fertilised, and then transfer will be thurs or Saturday. V excited!

Hope yours went well LoverB. I definitely could have made it on public transport as long as I moved quite slowly and had my DH there so hopefully you'll be fine!

OMG 11!!!!! FX'd they're all mature and fertilize well!

That's the assumption... But, I'm still worried that I won't have anything to transfer. I'm so nervous I could vomit. I'm incredibly worried about coming this far and not even getting to transfer. But, yes... It will be the 13th, hopefully. My EDD would be Dec 31! NYE baby! I would ADORE that!

I know! NYE!!! Hooray for a fun birthday and hooray for slipping it in before the end of the tax year LOL!

I kinda wanted a Christmas baby, and my expected due date would be 12/28... who knows! Well, I guess I should wait until I'm actually pregnant first to worry about that LOL!

EC all done! The worse bit was trying to get a needle in for the meds - that had me in tears after three attempts. After that the morphine and Valium kicked in and I dont remember anything!

After 20 mins sitting down and feeling sleepy and a bit off it, I was sent home. Feeling fine but suspect that might change once every things worn off =\

They got 11 eggs :) they're calling tomorrow morning to let me know how many fertilised, and then transfer will be thurs or Saturday. V excited!

Hope yours went well LoverB. I definitely could have made it on public transport as long as I moved quite slowly and had my DH there so hopefully you'll be fine!

Morphine? JEALOUS! All I got was the Valium! LOL

11 is amazing! CONGRATS!

That's the assumption... But, I'm still worried that I won't have anything to transfer. I'm so nervous I could vomit. I'm incredibly worried about coming this far and not even getting to transfer. But, yes... It will be the 13th, hopefully. My EDD would be Dec 31! NYE baby! I would ADORE that!

I know! NYE!!! Hooray for a fun birthday and hooray for slipping it in before the end of the tax year LOL!

I kinda wanted a Christmas baby, and my expected due date would be 12/28... who knows! Well, I guess I should wait until I'm actually pregnant first to worry about that LOL!

Hey... The more inconvenient it is, the better the chances of it working out... That's my thinking, at least! C'mon Christmas babies!

I got the call this morning. 1 of my 2 eggs fertilized normally. So, I'm scheduled for 10:30am on Wed for ET. Let's just hope it keeps growing strong between now and then.

Morphine? JEALOUS! All I got was the Valium! LOL

11 is amazing! CONGRATS!

It was quite a lot of fun! Burnt like anything going into the vein but then I remember saying half a sensible sentence before asking if the light on the ceiling was moving and then going off to lalaland!

I got the call this morning. 1 of my 2 eggs fertilized normally. So, I'm scheduled for 10:30am on Wed for ET. Let's just hope it keeps growing strong between now and then.

Brilliant! That's a great result given you were worried you'd get cancelled :) FX'd for Wed!

Hope it's a lucky one Megg, FX'd

Good luck Megg, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

YES! It only takes 1!

Hello. Got 24 eggs retrieve but only 21 are icsi able. Will know maybe tomorrow or wednesday how many will be fertilized. Public transportation was better. Though i could have drove home. Felt great after the retrieval. No pain at all. Hopely it will stay like this. Will return to work tomorow. Thursday will be tranfer day but any changes they will let me know :)

I keep changing between feeling really positive about it and just wanting to get on with it, to unbelievably freaked out about the whole thing. When I'm feeling crappy, I just think our luck has been this bad so far, so it probably won't work for us and we'll end up childless, with like 20 cats and 20 dogs and smelling slightly of wee

You're too much like me for your own good! LOL I'm sorry you're feeling that way! :hugs:

10 hours to PUPO!!!!! I'm nervous as all h3ll too.

All those "what ifs" running through my mind from it not taking to both eggs splitting and me being pregnant with quadruplets!

Ahhhhhhh! I just want it over with already LOL!

All those "what ifs" running through my mind from it not taking to both eggs splitting and me being pregnant with quadruplets!

I like to tell myself that 4 is better than 0. I don't know if that's true though! LOL

I'm sure it'll be perfect! Thinking of you!

Gah. Won't get any new updates about my embabies until I go in for my transfer. Boo!

I wanted to know how they were developing :( Oh well. It's going to be 3 looong days.

I'd take any number over 0! GOOD LUCK! x

Hello. Got 24 eggs retrieve but only 21 are icsi able. Will know maybe tomorrow or wednesday how many will be fertilized. Public transportation was better. Though i could have drove home. Felt great after the retrieval. No pain at all. Hopely it will stay like this. Will return to work tomorow. Thursday will be tranfer day but any changes they will let me know :)

Great news LoverB :)

Just got a call to say 9 of the 11 have fertilised normally. Provisional ET on Thursday, otherwise Saturday. Sounds good... I think!

hi!
Sounds like things are going well here!
Beau-PUPO today!!!! hooray!
Megg-Hoping your embie grows perfectly!
Poppet and LoverB-great numbers! Congrats!

Update on me- I respected DHs wishes and didn't test all weekend long. The weekend was quite nice actually. Beautiful sunny weather. I tried to forget about things and just enjoy. Had a lot of AF type cramping all weekend. Enough to wake me from my sleep. Figured I had my answer there...
Had my hcg drawn yesterday and it was 1000!!!!! :bfp:
I am in total shock. I don't really remember what the nurse said after that. I emailed her to ask her to email me the rest of the instructions bc i literally started shaking and didn't hear a word she said :haha:
Now I keep having dreams that it is twins. This kinda freaks me out a little. but I'm sure we will manage. Did some research (of course) and read that a level of 1000 14 days post day 5 transfer is in the average range for single.
At this point I am really just shocked that it worked. It is still sinking in...

hi!
Sounds like things are going well here!
Beau-PUPO today!!!! hooray!
Megg-Hoping your embie grows perfectly!
Poppet and LoverB-great numbers! Congrats!

Update on me- I respected DHs wishes and didn't test all weekend long. The weekend was quite nice actually. Beautiful sunny weather. I tried to forget about things and just enjoy. Had a lot of AF type cramping all weekend. Enough to wake me from my sleep. Figured I had my answer there...
Had my hcg drawn yesterday and it was 1000!!!!! :bfp:
I am in total shock. I don't really remember what the nurse said after that. I emailed her to ask her to email me the rest of the instructions bc i literally started shaking and didn't hear a word she said :haha:
Now I keep having dreams that it is twins. This kinda freaks me out a little. but I'm sure we will manage. Did some research (of course) and read that a level of 1000 14 days post day 5 transfer is in the average range for single.
At this point I am really just shocked that it worked. It is still sinking in...

That's amazing news - congratulations!!! :happydance:

Brilliant news Blondemop! Congratulations, brilliant news for you. So glad IVF worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->