IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

<3 Christian Siriano!!! Enjoy!

I hope they get back to you soon about the embabies! My clinic never called first cycle. I just got a letter a couple weeks later telling me "nope, sorry" basically! :(

I just got the call. One was frozen.

I'm floored. I thought there would be more. I cried after hanging up the phone. This pregnancy has to take.

I don't want to go through this again :(

I'm floored. I thought there would be more. I cried after hanging up the phone. This pregnancy has to take.

I know the feeling, sweetheart! 2 rounds, and I still have no backup. Making me tear up just thinking of how I know you must feel! :hugs: I'm around if you need a chat!

I felt the same way when I started at 11 and ended up with none to freeze. Obviously, I'm thrilled with my outcome, but honestly, the thought has crossed my mind that I will have to go through this all again someday.
Oh! also I wanted to add that my only symptom was (and still is) waves of severe AF like cramping. I really hope it means the same for you! Good luck on your finals! What year are you?

It only takes 1!

Off for ET in an hour... Eek!

Hi, I would like to join please:wave:
I'm starting my first ICSI this cycle:flower:

I'm on short protocol (being more, ehm, mature:haha:), and have started Follistim/Puregon 250iu and Buserelin 20u from CD2.

No side effects so far:happydance:
I have a scan Tuesday.
Good luck!:happydance:

I felt the same way when I started at 11 and ended up with none to freeze. Obviously, I'm thrilled with my outcome, but honestly, the thought has crossed my mind that I will have to go through this all again someday.
Oh! also I wanted to add that my only symptom was (and still is) waves of severe AF like cramping. I really hope it means the same for you! Good luck on your finals! What year are you?

Had my ET; also started with 11, also ended with none to freeze. Trying not to be too superstitious, but hoping that means I'm following your lead, Blondemop!

ET was fine. I wouldn't say 'fun', but I'm kinda getting used to ignoring any procedures going on from the waist down! I have 1 x grade 4BB blastocyst transferred so officially PUPO! They explained the grading and this seems ok. AA is best but apparently they see plenty of success from this grade.

Crossing bloody everything!! I'm the least patient person ever so not sure how I'm going to get through the next 9 days!!

Hi, I would like to join please:wave:
I'm starting my first ICSI this cycle:flower:

I'm on short protocol (being more, ehm, mature:haha:), and have started Follistim/Puregon 250iu and Buserelin 20u from CD2.

No side effects so far:happydance:
I have a scan Tuesday.
Good luck!:happydance:

Good to see you here! So many more familiar faces than there were before! :hugs:

Had my ET; also started with 11, also ended with none to freeze. Trying not to be too superstitious, but hoping that means I'm following your lead, Blondemop!

ET was fine. I wouldn't say 'fun', but I'm kinda getting used to ignoring any procedures going on from the waist down! I have 1 x grade 4BB blastocyst transferred so officially PUPO! They explained the grading and this seems ok. AA is best but apparently they see plenty of success from this grade.

Crossing bloody everything!! I'm the least patient person ever so not sure how I'm going to get through the next 9 days!!

CONGRATS!!! :hugs:

What year are you?

Thanks :) I hope that's a good sign for me. I don't feel pregnant, but I don't "not" feel pregnant. Hard to explain, but every cycle when it came time for a beta, I just knew I wasn't pregnant.

I'm finishing my 2nd year, moving on to my 3rd.

Hi Quaver! Welcome!

Welcome to PUPO world, Poppet!

Hi Megg33k & Beau Geste, seems I've followed you from the IUI thread:oops:

I have million questions about ICSI, as my clinic didn't tell me anything, and was pretty busy the past month, and haven't found the right online resources yet:shrug:

Why is E2 level important, and is it calculated in pg/ml or pmol/L ?
I've had my Day 1 blood test and my E2 was 37.0 pmol/L or 10.06 pg/mL.
Bearing in mind I'm older and had no down regging, was that bad?

Thanks for your honesty:flower:

saw this online. just thought i'll share this

What Happens After an Embryo Transfer?
Once you complete your embryo transfer, you will have approximately 1½ weeks to wait before a pregnancy can be detected. The following tables outline an approximate timeline for what happens during a successful pregnancy after a 3-day transfer (3dt) and a 5-day transfer (5dt).

3-Day Transfer
Days Past
Transfer (DPT) *Embryo Development
*One The embryo continues to grow and develop, turning from a 6-8 cell embryo into a morula
*Two The cells of the morula continue to divide, developing into a blastocyst
*Three The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell*
*Four The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
*Five The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation*
*Six Implantation continues
*Seven Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop*
*Eight Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream*
*Nine Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted*
*Ten Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted**
*Eleven Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy*

5-Day Transfer
Days Past
Transfer (DPT) Embryo Development
One The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
Two The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
Three The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation
Four Implantation continues
Five Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop
Six Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream
Seven Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
Eight Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
Nine Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy

Hi Megg33k & Beau Geste, seems I've followed you from the IUI thread:oops:

I have million questions about ICSI, as my clinic didn't tell me anything, and was pretty busy the past month, and haven't found the right online resources yet:shrug:

Why is E2 level important, and is it calculated in pg/ml or pmol/L ?
I've had my Day 1 blood test and my E2 was 37.0 pmol/L or 10.06 pg/mL.
Bearing in mind I'm older and had no down regging, was that bad?

Thanks for your honesty:flower:

I think I'm used to seeing it in pmol/L. The 37 is great. That would indicate to me that you don't need down regging to start stimming... Mine, after down regging, was 34 and considered great.

Its important now to verify that you don't have any ovarian cysts that are hanging about pumping out E2. It will be important later to try and help determine how many mature eggs you may have, as it will be put out by your follicles.

Meg - I felt that way at my first beta, sort of. I always new that past betas would be negative. But, I didn't know what that one would say. Maybe it is a good sign!

Lover - Great info! Thank you!!!

Hi ladies, I am back after trying to take a break from all this. As if anyone really can.

I went for my baseline scan yesterday and due to sheduling, I start stimming on Monday. I am currently just injecting with suprecur every evening.

Egg collection, if things go to plan this time, should be on April 29th. The royal wedding, so thanks to Wills and Kate, I wont have to take that day as leave!

I am feeling very blue and am convinced it is not going to work. Work is very manic, every other person is pregnant and I am feeling very sorry for myself.

Good luck to the PUPOs I have been reading your updates. And hello to the newbies.

Anyone else at this stage?

Why is this so hard. Roll on the weekend at least

x x x

Glad to see you back and IVF in progress again. Sorry you're still feeling poo about the whole process. FX'd it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->