IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Got my post-trigger BFN just now. Very proud of my wee! LOL

:thumbup:

I'm a bit worried that you and Beau both triggered a couple of days before me and I got a BFN days ago. I was using a cheap cardboard stick, maybe I should use a proper clearblue one? (at great expense!)

It took 8 days for it to come out of my system. Everyone is different and depends on the dosage.

Poppet- hooray! I also had a 4 blasto transferred, and a 2. They did not give me the letters though. Something stuck! Maybe both! - So I really hope it works for you too!

Beau- so you will be starting rotations this summer right? That's exciting! You finally get to get your head out of the books for a little bit...or at least your butt out of the lecture chair! I am a PA and I work at one of the big hospitals in the city.

Megg- i'm hoping your BFN turns into another BFP soon!

Welcome Quaver and MrsJ!

I'm a bit worried that you and Beau both triggered a couple of days before me and I got a BFN days ago. I was using a cheap cardboard stick, maybe I should use a proper clearblue one? (at great expense!)

I could have tested BFN days ago on a $Tree test. I only use FRER to test it out. Cheap tests aren't necessarily sensitive enough to tell you its really gone.

I finally tested out mine too.

I have no idea when these kiddos are supposed to give me a BFP though :/

I'd say within the next few days. 11-14dpo probably. Depends! :)

Okay... Super crampy today. That's got to be good, right? Its too early to be bad... RIGHT?

Beau- so you will be starting rotations this summer right? That's exciting! You finally get to get your head out of the books for a little bit...or at least your butt out of the lecture chair! I am a PA and I work at one of the big hospitals in the city.
!

Yup, July 5! I'm really happy to get back into the clinical world. I was a speech therapist for 10 years before going back to school, and I miss the patient interaction a LOT.

I sure hope so. I suck at being patient. I do feel different though. Not quite pregnant but not quite "not pregnant". IDK. We'll see.

!

Yup, July 5! I'm really happy to get back into the clinical world. I was a speech therapist for 10 years before going back to school, and I miss the patient interaction a LOT.

I sure hope so. I suck at being patient. I do feel different though. Not quite pregnant but not quite "not pregnant". IDK. We'll see.

I don't feel different enough... But, I never really felt different last time. I didn't ever really feel much different even up till the loss. I would love to have a heap of "different" for the next pregnancy... which is hopefully starting!

I think yours sounds good! You're a few days ahead anyway!

Well, I guess when I mean "different", I mean that I don't feel "out" yet.

I pretty much know by 8 or 9dpo that it's not happening. Not so much this time.

That's great! Very good sign, I'd think! I always think I'm out... even when I'm not! LOL

I could have tested BFN days ago on a $Tree test. I only use FRER to test it out. Cheap tests aren't necessarily sensitive enough to tell you its really gone.

Right-o, I'm going to test again tomorrow with a clear blue early response.

This is a proper 'doh' question but do we now count dpo as days post egg collection?

That sounds very positive, keeping everything crossed for you!

Right-o, I'm going to test again tomorrow with a clear blue early response.

This is a proper 'doh' question but do we now count dpo as days post egg collection?

Yes! Egg collection = ovulation! Also... If you see like... 3dp3dt (me today being 3 days post 3 day transfer)... 3 + 3 = 6dpo! :)

All sorts of cramps today... This is nuts! I think my blastie is advanced and trying to burrow a day early! LOL

I think I'm used to seeing it in pmol/L. The 37 is great. That would indicate to me that you don't need down regging to start stimming... Mine, after down regging, was 34 and considered great.

Its important now to verify that you don't have any ovarian cysts that are hanging about pumping out E2. It will be important later to try and help determine how many mature eggs you may have, as it will be put out by your follicles.
I had a scan at CD2, and they didn't find any cysts. Next scan is CD6, Tuesday[-o<
Okay... Super crampy today. That's got to be good, right? Its too early to be bad... RIGHT?
Yipee!:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->