IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Got my post-trigger BFN just now. Very proud of my wee! LOL

:thumbup:

I'm a bit worried that you and Beau both triggered a couple of days before me and I got a BFN days ago. I was using a cheap cardboard stick, maybe I should use a proper clearblue one? (at great expense!)

I could have tested BFN days ago on a $Tree test. I only use FRER to test it out. Cheap tests aren't necessarily sensitive enough to tell you its really gone.

I finally tested out mine too.

I have no idea when these kiddos are supposed to give me a BFP though :/

I'd say within the next few days. 11-14dpo probably. Depends! :)

Right-o, I'm going to test again tomorrow with a clear blue early response.

This is a proper 'doh' question but do we now count dpo as days post egg collection?

Yes! Egg collection = ovulation! Also... If you see like... 3dp3dt (me today being 3 days post 3 day transfer)... 3 + 3 = 6dpo! :)

Hmmm, so if we are supposed to test 14 dpo, but I ovulate on day 21 of 30, should I test 9 dpo or do you reckon ivf overrides your natural cycle to a point where I should be 14 dpo?

Hi Ladies :hugs:

A huge THANK YOU for all the support i went back and i was really touched xx

Congratulations to the ones that are pregnant! xx and All the Best to the PUPO ladies... and Good luck to the ones starting treatment :hugs: your all in my prayers....

As for me it will be 3 weeks on Wednesday since the dreaded result, i cant say its been the easy at all, but im trying to stay focus and concentrate whats ahead of me and not whats behind.

I had a chat with the FS, She said they were two excellent 8 cells embryos and im 28 she just said it is one of those things? very bad luck she called it :cry: Also she said as i was stimming on a very low dosage my ovaries would be back to its normal size and i can start cycle 2 on my next period, which is in around 2 weeks, I thought about it long and hard and due to personal reasons October will be the next slot if i dont go ahead with it now? My husband thinks its great to strike the iron while its hot,,, even though im scared to the bone i will go for it and just try and relax what more can i do?

I just hope and pray theres nothing sinister going on and it was just bad luck, I guess i will wait now for my period and pop in on CD2 and see where i go from there :shrug: im so so scared this time round, not excited whats so ever just very very scared and still in a daze, as i know theres a good chance of it not happening again :nope: i exceeded every area through out ICSI and just fell very hard at the end, also the whole 70% it will work 1st time wished she kept that statistic to her self..

Please keep me in your precious prayers ladies.. and will update once i have any news, love to you all xx

:thumbup:

I'm a bit worried that you and Beau both triggered a couple of days before me and I got a BFN days ago. I was using a cheap cardboard stick, maybe I should use a proper clearblue one? (at great expense!)

I could have tested BFN days ago on a $Tree test. I only use FRER to test it out. Cheap tests aren't necessarily sensitive enough to tell you its really gone.

I finally tested out mine too.

I have no idea when these kiddos are supposed to give me a BFP though :/

I'd say within the next few days. 11-14dpo probably. Depends! :)

Right-o, I'm going to test again tomorrow with a clear blue early response.

This is a proper 'doh' question but do we now count dpo as days post egg collection?

Yes! Egg collection = ovulation! Also... If you see like... 3dp3dt (me today being 3 days post 3 day transfer)... 3 + 3 = 6dpo! :)

Hmmm, so if we are supposed to test 14 dpo, but I ovulate on day 21 of 30, should I test 9 dpo or do you reckon ivf overrides your natural cycle to a point where I should be 14 dpo?

Your cycle isn't 30 days this time. IVF overrides EVERYTHING. 14dpo is 14dpo... which will be CD35... not CD30.

Hi Ladies :hugs:

A huge THANK YOU for all the support i went back and i was really touched xx

Congratulations to the ones that are pregnant! xx and All the Best to the PUPO ladies... and Good luck to the ones starting treatment :hugs: your all in my prayers....

As for me it will be 3 weeks on Wednesday since the dreaded result, i cant say its been the easy at all, but im trying to stay focus and concentrate whats ahead of me and not whats behind.

I had a chat with the FS, She said they were two excellent 8 cells embryos and im 28 she just said it is one of those things? very bad luck she called it :cry: Also she said as i was stimming on a very low dosage my ovaries would be back to its normal size and i can start cycle 2 on my next period, which is in around 2 weeks, I thought about it long and hard and due to personal reasons October will be the next slot if i dont go ahead with it now? My husband thinks its great to strike the iron while its hot,,, even though im scared to the bone i will go for it and just try and relax what more can i do?

I just hope and pray theres nothing sinister going on and it was just bad luck, I guess i will wait now for my period and pop in on CD2 and see where i go from there :shrug: im so so scared this time round, not excited whats so ever just very very scared and still in a daze, as i know theres a good chance of it not happening again :nope: i exceeded every area through out ICSI and just fell very hard at the end, also the whole 70% it will work 1st time wished she kept that statistic to her self..

Please keep me in your precious prayers ladies.. and will update once i have any news, love to you all xx

I know people who have had failed cycles for no good reason and gone on to have their forever babies on their next cycle. Its not unheard of. Even if they don't know why it didn't take, that doesn't mean it never will. In fact, some places suggest that you go in assuming that it might take 3 cycles.

I'm on my 3rd day of stimming, but what side effects did you get?

I seem to have lost my appetite, which is fine, need to lose weight anyway:haha:
I'm drinking a lot of fluids as I read that is good. That may be the reason I lost my appetite though:blush: Also feel bloated...

I didn't really start getting side effects until a few days before retrieval. Mostly bloating, ovarian pain (because they were HUGE), and mood changes.

I'm on my 3rd day of stimming, but what side effects did you get?

I seem to have lost my appetite, which is fine, need to lose weight anyway:haha:
I'm drinking a lot of fluids as I read that is good. That may be the reason I lost my appetite though:blush: Also feel bloated...

Wish I'd lost my appetite! I had bloated stomach and boobs, bad skin (not sure if that was related), and achey ovaries for the last 4-5 days. I don't think I drank enough, and my skin turned into lizard skin! So dry! My hands and face haven't really recovered yet, I'm still moisturising ten times a day! I think that was the DR drug though.

Has anyone else put on weight during the process? I was +5 lbs at one point, and + 3 lbs now, with still bad stomach bloating and v swollen boobs! My hubby laughed at me earlier as I lamented wanting my body back to normal, and him pointing out that actually what I want is my body being not at all normal for 9 months :)

Are any of the PUPO girls exercising? My Dr said everything as normal, Inc exercise so I went for a run today for the first time since my first stim shot (I ran through DRing, just two sports bras!). I'm worried I'll shake embie loose... Irrational?!

I've also got pain like I do on a normal day ovulating - sharp pain in right ovary area - but not cramp like I'd normally get with AF. does that sound familair to anyone? I'm 1dp5dt.

Trying not to obsess but it's not working...!

Poppet, are you sure you should be exercising? I'm worried for your embies...:flower:

I wish I could get out and exercise, walk, lift weights, something! But I'm tied to my books for the next 2 weeks with exams :( Boo.

After that!

If this turns into a BFN, then I'm going to start training again for a 5 or 10k

Ok so maybe today was my first and last run on my 2ww! My dr is very relaxed; no resting after ET, literally up, pants on, out! Carry on as normal Inc running (I specifically asked about that and he said everything as normal but don't take up anything new), and no blood tests if I POAS and get BFP. Starting to think a little too relaxed. Welcome to the lovely world of our free health service! Will be interesting next time (FXed of course but not wanting to get my hopes up too much) to go private and see the difference.

Beau, I have signed up for a 12k with some girls at work (who don't know I'm ttc or on ivf) so best case scenario is BPF next week, all fine at 12 week scan and 8 weeks to get back up to that distance :D Worst case of course is BFN next week, +3lbs and nothing to show for it!!

I wish I could get out and exercise, walk, lift weights, something! But I'm tied to my books for the next 2 weeks with exams :( Boo.

After that!

If this turns into a BFN, then I'm going to start training again for a 5 or 10k

Good luck with those exams! At least you have something to focus on!

I'm back to work tomorrow. Have been trying to think of 8 hours of activity that a) I can do without really thinking about it (let's face it, my mind is not going to be on the digital marketing strategy of my clients!), b) makes me look busy, c) makes the day go quickly and d) causes me no stress! At least we have a four day week due to Easter, then I have 11 days off (hoorah for living with a monarchy who bestow days off when they get married :)

OK guys, I think I may have the beginnings of a BFP :shrug:

Background - yesterday I got some Answer HPTs (same as FRER, just different name) and got a BFN. My Wondfos (ICs) were BARELY positive - so I knew the trigger was all but gone.

Today, um, I got a faint BFP on an Answer and a darker line on a Wondfo.

Here are the pics - I had to tweak them a little - cell phone cams suck for faint BFPs it seems. However, the HPT I'm holding (my Answer) would make a teenager freak out. Please obsess over them and let me know what you think!

2011-04-17%2009.57.53.jpg

2011-04-17%2009.31.24.jpg

2011-04-17%2009.30.34.jpg

I'm going to test again tomorrow, but for today I will delight in obsessing over my HPTs LOL!

OK guys, I think I may have the beginnings of a BFP :shrug:

Background - yesterday I got some Answer HPTs (same as FRER, just different name) and got a BFN. My Wondfos (ICs) were BARELY positive - so I knew the trigger was all but gone.

Today, um, I got a faint BFP on an Answer and a darker line on a Wondfo.

Here are the pics - I had to tweak them a little - cell phone cams suck for faint BFPs it seems. However, the HPT I'm holding (my Answer) would make a teenager freak out. Please obsess over them and let me know what you think!

I'm going to test again tomorrow, but for today I will delight in obsessing over my HPTs LOL!

Definitely looks like there's a line there compared to yesterday!! :happydance:

I think it looks like the start of a BFP... For sure! I'd say you'll know by Tuesday for sure! EEK! I'm excited for you!

Hi Girls! I have been stalking this thread, routing for you all.

Beau - wow looks like the start of a BFP for you.
Lover - GL for when you test.
Poppet - FX'd for you.

I wondered if anyone could help me with a question, I am on our first IVF cycle. I started on CD2 with nasal spray for down regging, Friday I am due to start stimming with gonal f 112.5iu which will be two weeks of down regging. The thing I am concerned about is the clinic is not wanting to see me for a baseline US or BW before I start stimming...is this right? How do they know my E2 levels are ok, my linings ok and I don't have any cysts?
Also does my dose seem ok, I thought it was really low? I am 23 with slight PCO and usually high E2 levels.

Am I worrying over nothing or should I challenge them about it?

Thank you so much x

Hi Girls! I have been stalking this thread, routing for you all.

Beau - wow looks like the start of a BFP for you.
Lover - GL for when you test.
Poppet - FX'd for you.

I wondered if anyone could help me with a question, I am on our first IVF cycle. I started on CD2 with nasal spray for down regging, Friday I am due to start stimming with gonal f 112.5iu which will be two weeks of down regging. The thing I am concerned about is the clinic is not wanting to see me for a baseline US or BW before I start stimming...is this right? How do they know my E2 levels are ok, my linings ok and I don't have any cysts?
Also does my dose seem ok, I thought it was really low? I am 23 with slight PCO and usually high E2 levels.

Am I worrying over nothing or should I challenge them about it?

Thank you so much x

I had my levels drawn at CD3, then put on birth control pills to "hold" me because my RE does IVF with women in groups. Meaning he tries to have everyone "start" their cycle on the same day, so he can block off expected OR time for retrieval/transfers.

Anyway, I didn't have another set of labs until 4 days after I started stimming, because everything was suppressed until then (including E2).

I think it looks like the start of a BFP... For sure! I'd say you'll know by Tuesday for sure! EEK! I'm excited for you!

Thanks ;) I'm kind of freaking out and feeling like this isn't real, like it's going to be different tomorrow.

DH, the anti-line guy, went to the movies and is stopping at WalMart on the way home to pick up some digis for later use. He prefers the "yes/no" method better LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->