IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Could be good seeing the pink, poppet! I know I've been looking... but I didn't have even a hint of pink with my 1st ICSI, and it worked. So, its good but not necessary... ya know?

Btw, I ate pasta with a mild red sauce (6 cheese, so a little on the creamy side and not too acidic) and a caesar salad. I can't say this is an odd thing for me to eat... and the time of night has never mattered before. I've been known to eat Taco Bell at 4am and be fine. This was about 11pm. :shrug:

So, those pics from yesterday don't really matter.

Because TODAY'S pics are soooooooooooooooooooooooo much better! Check it out!!!!!!!!

2011-04-18%2015.46.04.jpg

2011-04-18%2015.47.19.jpg

Untouched photos!

I had a feeling when I got home I needed to retest. This morning (6am) my test was still faint but I had some interesting sensations and a raging headache. So I bought a couple more Answers at the store (incidentally made by the same makers of FRER, so they're the same test essentially!), proceeded to dip the stick for 5 seconds, manage to spill the urine cup all over the counter, and then a line came up RIGHT AWAY, and not faint either.

I was like OMG OMG OMG OMG, and thought "I'd better do a digi", but then realized I spilled the cup!! So I had to wait about 15 mins to garner up some urine, lo and behold the "Pregnant" showed up. And this is like my 8th urine of the day!

Now I'm kind of curious - that was quite a surge in the last 9 hours - I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!!!! But I'm going to mark it on my FF now that the digi says yes. Those suckers need 50-75 of hCG to register, and that's NOT from the trigger at 13 days past.

So Megg, the only symptoms I really had/have are occasional cramping ;)

Because TODAY'S pics are soooooooooooooooooooooooo much better! Check it out!!!!!!!!

Untouched photos!

I had a feeling when I got home I needed to retest. This morning (6am) my test was still faint but I had some interesting sensations and a raging headache. So I bought a couple more Answers at the store (incidentally made by the same makers of FRER, so they're the same test essentially!), proceeded to dip the stick for 5 seconds, manage to spill the urine cup all over the counter, and then a line came up RIGHT AWAY, and not faint either.

I was like OMG OMG OMG OMG, and thought "I'd better do a digi", but then realized I spilled the cup!! So I had to wait about 15 mins to garner up some urine, lo and behold the "Pregnant" showed up. And this is like my 8th urine of the day!

Now I'm kind of curious - that was quite a surge in the last 9 hours - I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!!!! But I'm going to mark it on my FF now that the digi says yes. Those suckers need 50-75 of hCG to register, and that's NOT from the trigger at 13 days past.

Amazing!! Congrats :happydance: Did you have 2 embies transferred? Could twins cause the big spike?! (what's FF?)

2011-04-18%2015.46.04.jpg

2011-04-18%2015.47.19.jpg

Untouched photos!

OMFG!!! :wohoo: I couldn't be happier for you if I tried! I'm SO excited! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Could be good seeing the pink, poppet! I know I've been looking... but I didn't have even a hint of pink with my 1st ICSI, and it worked. So, its good but not necessary... ya know?

Btw, I ate pasta with a mild red sauce (6 cheese, so a little on the creamy side and not too acidic) and a caesar salad. I can't say this is an odd thing for me to eat... and the time of night has never mattered before. I've been known to eat Taco Bell at 4am and be fine. This was about 11pm. :shrug:

My TCM Dr says tomorrow or wed should be implantation so I'm hoping to see something then. I have acupuncture on wed too. The dinner sounds fab :) I went on weightwatchers at the start of the year to lose some weight before I started ivf and haven't had pasta since - I miss it! :(

In case someone wants to look at my wacko symptom spotting... I have the whole list starting day after transfer! LOL

Apr 14 - 1dp3dt - 2+4 - 4dpo
cramps
naps (12a-7a, 9:30a-11a, 1:30p-4p)
acid reflux
uneasy after eating dinner (ate too much?)
foot cramps

Apr 15 - 2dp3dt - 2+5 - 5dpo
cramps
naps (12a-8a, 10a-12p, wanted more)
specific twinge
acid reflux
overly emotional
vivid (bad) dreams
sore boobs
uneasy after eating lunch (didn't eat too much)
"bottomless pit" tonight
foot cramps

Apr 16 - 3dp3dt - 2+6 - 6dpo
naps (1a-8a, 10a-12p, wanted more)
tons of cramps
specific twinge
acid reflux
sex dreams
waves of boob pain
increased sex drive
can't decide - hopeful, then feeling like its over
foot cramps
emotional? (cried at preview of dolphin movie)

Apr 17 - 4dp3dt - 3+0 - 7dpo
naps (1a-8a, 10a-1p, wanted more)
acid reflux
vivid (very strange) dreams
sex dreams
feeling like its over
sensitive to smells?
gagged at smells
funny taste in mouth (in morning)
depressed
foot cramps
shooting pain in boobs (very seldom)
twinges in ovaries
few very mild cramps
emotional? (crying about getting to be in the same room with Elton John)
gassy
night sweats
increased sex drive (and then some)
sicky burp
boobs sore on sides
waves of serious nausea after dinner

Apr 18 - 5dp3dt - 3+1 - 8dpo
few very mild cramps
acid reflux
no nap but tired
boob pain
mildly tenderness in lower abdomen
vivid/strange dreams
night sweats
foot cramps
gassy
clingy/protective dog? (unusual behavior for her)
mild shooty pain in girly bits (off and on)
dull pressure/heaviness to abdomen
sore back (maybe from concert?)

Its totally acceptable to tell me I'm crazy. I already know. No worries! :)

P.S. The stuff with sleep/naps... I only recorded it each day so I would know how much I was sleeping... That's why there's no "fatigue" listed, as I don't think I've been fatigued at all.

In case someone wants to look at my wacko symptom spotting... I have the whole list starting day after transfer! LOL

cramps
acid reflux
foot cramps

cramps
specific twinge
acid reflux
overly emotional
vivid (bad) dreams
sore boobs
"bottomless pit" tonight
foot cramps

tons of cramps
specific twinge
acid reflux
sex dreams
waves of boob pain
increased sex drive
foot cramps

acid reflux
sex dreams
feeling like its over
sensitive to smells?
gagged at smells
depressed
foot cramps
twinges in ovaries
few very mild cramps
gassy
night sweats
sicky burp
boobs sore on sides

few very mild cramps
acid reflux
no nap but tired
boob pain
vivid/strange dreams
night sweats
foot cramps
gassy

P.S. The stuff with sleep/naps... I only recorded it each day so I would know how much I was sleeping... That's why there's no "fatigue" listed, as I don't think I've been fatigued at all.

That is a little crazy! I've also had a lot of those and had just ignored them or put them down to random stuff (sore boobs, back ache, weird sense of smell - that's gone again, emotional - just cried at mad men! - and vivid dreams). wonder how much is just the drugs and the emotion of the situation...

Amazing!! Congrats :happydance: Did you have 2 embies transferred? Could twins cause the big spike?! (what's FF?)

Yes ma'am I sure did have 2 embies transferred! I'm almost scared to have high betas - the thought of twins makes my uterus cry right now. OK, J/K. I would love to have healthy babies, even twins! I just worry b/c twins carry more risk, etc. But I will rejoice if there are twins or singleton, either way!

OMFG!!! :wohoo: I couldn't be happier for you if I tried! I'm SO excited! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Thank you! You're next! Along with our other PUPO ladies, of course!!!!!!

cramps
acid reflux
foot cramps

cramps
specific twinge
acid reflux
overly emotional
vivid (bad) dreams
sore boobs
"bottomless pit" tonight
foot cramps

tons of cramps
specific twinge
acid reflux
sex dreams
waves of boob pain
increased sex drive
foot cramps

acid reflux
sex dreams
feeling like its over
sensitive to smells?
gagged at smells
depressed
foot cramps
twinges in ovaries
few very mild cramps
gassy
night sweats
sicky burp
boobs sore on sides

few very mild cramps
acid reflux
no nap but tired
boob pain
vivid/strange dreams
night sweats
foot cramps
gassy

OK, I guess I looked past a lot of symptoms I had. Definitely cramping/mild shooting pains.

I also got REALLY warm the last few nights in bed. I've been staying up super late studying so DH has been sleeping in the guest room, and I like to just sleep in my undies and one blanket. And STILL I've been HOT.

Vivid dreams, as you know LOL. Last night's dream had my dad visiting, and sitting at the computer in the office, across the hall from my bathroom. He was smoking a cigarette, and I could SMELL the cigarette smoke and it nauseated me to the core (my dad doesn't smoke BTW). Then I went into the bathroom because I was going to "test" and I got a BFP. Seriously. First BFP dream ever.

Also seriously tender bbs and nips. OK progesterone sometimes does this to me, but never like this. I just assumed it was the progesterone, but now I know it was more than that.

Also, and this is going to be a little TMI, I have been super WET down there. Not arousal fluid, but just wet. As in I need to wear a full-on pantyliner or my undies get soaked.

One more thing - you mentioned the pet thing... My cat has been SUPER cuddly to the point he tries to position himself as close as possible, if not on me, any chance he gets, and LICKS. My arm, my hand, my leg - whatever's exposed that's next to him. He used to give kisses before, but not like this. Also, my friend's 1-yr old twins have been super cuddly with me. We joked that animals and babies might be able to sense "pheromones", but now that it turns out I'm really pregnant, there might be something to that!!!

Also, this morning, I had a brief episode of light-headedness. The kind you get when sucking helium LOL. Just maybe 1-2 seconds. And then a headache throughout the day.

So, symptom spot away!!!! I'm so excited for YOU b/c it sounds really promising!

cramps
acid reflux
foot cramps

cramps
specific twinge
acid reflux
overly emotional
vivid (bad) dreams
sore boobs
"bottomless pit" tonight
foot cramps

tons of cramps
specific twinge
acid reflux
sex dreams
waves of boob pain
increased sex drive
foot cramps

acid reflux
sex dreams
feeling like its over
sensitive to smells?
gagged at smells
depressed
foot cramps
twinges in ovaries
few very mild cramps
gassy
night sweats
sicky burp
boobs sore on sides

few very mild cramps
acid reflux
no nap but tired
boob pain
vivid/strange dreams
night sweats
foot cramps
gassy

That is a little crazy! I've also had a lot of those and had just ignored them or put them down to random stuff (sore boobs, back ache, weird sense of smell - that's gone again, emotional - just cried at mad men! - and vivid dreams). wonder how much is just the drugs and the emotion of the situation...

Its hard to say until testing time... But, you have to remember that I've done this whole process once already. So, I might pay more attention than the average person. 3 pregnancies, no children. I'm getting used to what to look for! LOL (That shouldn't be funny... its not funny... but I guess I've learned to laugh at life to keep from crying some days :shrug:)

Yes ma'am I sure did have 2 embies transferred! I'm almost scared to have high betas - the thought of twins makes my uterus cry right now. OK, J/K. I would love to have healthy babies, even twins! I just worry b/c twins carry more risk, etc. But I will rejoice if there are twins or singleton, either way!

Thank you! You're next! Along with our other PUPO ladies, of course!!!!!!

cramps
acid reflux
foot cramps

cramps
specific twinge
acid reflux
overly emotional
vivid (bad) dreams
sore boobs
"bottomless pit" tonight
foot cramps

tons of cramps
specific twinge
acid reflux
sex dreams
waves of boob pain
increased sex drive
foot cramps

acid reflux
sex dreams
feeling like its over
sensitive to smells?
gagged at smells
depressed
foot cramps
twinges in ovaries
few very mild cramps
gassy
night sweats
sicky burp
boobs sore on sides

few very mild cramps
acid reflux
no nap but tired
boob pain
vivid/strange dreams
night sweats
foot cramps
gassy

OK, I guess I looked past a lot of symptoms I had. Definitely cramping/mild shooting pains.

I also got REALLY warm the last few nights in bed. I've been staying up super late studying so DH has been sleeping in the guest room, and I like to just sleep in my undies and one blanket. And STILL I've been HOT.

Vivid dreams, as you know LOL. Last night's dream had my dad visiting, and sitting at the computer in the office, across the hall from my bathroom. He was smoking a cigarette, and I could SMELL the cigarette smoke and it nauseated me to the core (my dad doesn't smoke BTW). Then I went into the bathroom because I was going to "test" and I got a BFP. Seriously. First BFP dream ever.

Also seriously tender bbs and nips. OK progesterone sometimes does this to me, but never like this. I just assumed it was the progesterone, but now I know it was more than that.

Also, and this is going to be a little TMI, I have been super WET down there. Not arousal fluid, but just wet. As in I need to wear a full-on pantyliner or my undies get soaked.

One more thing - you mentioned the pet thing... My cat has been SUPER cuddly to the point he tries to position himself as close as possible, if not on me, any chance he gets, and LICKS. My arm, my hand, my leg - whatever's exposed that's next to him. He used to give kisses before, but not like this. Also, my friend's 1-yr old twins have been super cuddly with me. We joked that animals and babies might be able to sense "pheromones", but now that it turns out I'm really pregnant, there might be something to that!!!

Also, this morning, I had a brief episode of light-headedness. The kind you get when sucking helium LOL. Just maybe 1-2 seconds. And then a headache throughout the day.

So, symptom spot away!!!! I'm so excited for YOU b/c it sounds really promising!

See!!! I figured you had more symptoms. I literally only jotted down things that I couldn't miss. It wasn't me spending all day looking for something to put down. It was stuff that took me by surprise or that was noticeable enough that I couldn't just brush it off. The only thing I've looked for are cramps, and they never happen when I look for them... Its when I least expect them! :haha:

OMG my mother. My dear mother. She wants so desperately to be happy for me, but I can tell in her voice that she needs to have that strong beta number from tomorrow to feel better! :wacko:

OMG my mother. My dear mother. She wants so desperately to be happy for me, but I can tell in her voice that she needs to have that strong beta number from tomorrow to feel better! :wacko:

good luck tomorrow BFP wooo hoooo :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

sooo want to do the hpt but a little scared. today i felt sooo hungry at work ate my lunch at 10:15am and had to buy chinese food for lunch at 12:30 lol my stomach feels weird like bloated but not really. today is my 4dp3dt. should i have more symptoms by now?

wow beau! awesome! Can't wait to hear your numbers! congrats!

Adanma

Awww! Its so tough on them! Its even tougher on mine, because I'm adopted. So, there's a lot that I've gone through that she can't really identify with and also a lot that I think brings up painful memories of their own infertility struggle that obviously didn't end with a biological child.

sooo want to do the hpt but a little scared. today i felt sooo hungry at work ate my lunch at 10:15am and had to buy chinese food for lunch at 12:30 lol my stomach feels weird like bloated but not really. today is my 4dp3dt. should i have more symptoms by now?

I think you're fine, honey! Not many people are crazy enough to notice every little thing like I do! :hugs:

Congratulations Beau!:wohoo:
Could it be twins?:happydance::happydance:
Hi Ladies! I'm going to stick around if that's ok? I had the call today to start stimming Friday, seems I'm just behind quaver and mrsjpc.
Great P!:thumbup: You are a week behind me, I started stimms last Friday.

I had my CD6 scan today, and the doctor said it is looking good, and the E2 results looks like the follicles are growing quickly. Didn't get the numbers. Will probably get them with my scan on Thursday[-o<

FX Beau!:happydance:

On my scan today (CD6, 5th day of stimms), the doctor said my EC would be Monday (CD12) or Tuesday (CD13).

Now, DH is out of the country on Tuesday, I suppose I should tell my doctor that, and ask if Monday or Wednesday would be OK?

Opinions please:cry:

Awww! Its so tough on them! Its even tougher on mine, because I'm adopted. So, there's a lot that I've gone through that she can't really identify with and also a lot that I think brings up painful memories of their own infertility struggle that obviously didn't end with a biological child.

Yeah, I think my mom wants this as much as I do, so she might be walling herself off a little to protect from "bad news". But this time there won't be any LOL!

DH is adopted too :) We are in the process of getting on an adoption list too in the event the IVF didn't pan out. We're still going through with it, unless I have twins :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->