IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Oh yeah -

Yay! Still pregnant this morning LOL

Did another Answer and digi and it's the same as yesterday afternoon!

I will get my official beta results this afternoon since I had my draw at 6am, which of course is the "official" pregnancy test, but come on, a positive digi on the same day?

Quaver, I would call about Wednesday too.

FX Beau!:happydance:

On my scan today (CD6, 5th day of stimms), the doctor said my EC would be Monday (CD12) or Tuesday (CD13).

Now, DH is out of the country on Tuesday, I suppose I should tell my doctor that, and ask if Monday or Wednesday would be OK?

Opinions please:cry:

Tell them ASAP! They need to work around it as much as they can, and it could change their plan of attack.

Awww! Its so tough on them! Its even tougher on mine, because I'm adopted. So, there's a lot that I've gone through that she can't really identify with and also a lot that I think brings up painful memories of their own infertility struggle that obviously didn't end with a biological child.

Yeah, I think my mom wants this as much as I do, so she might be walling herself off a little to protect from "bad news". But this time there won't be any LOL!

DH is adopted too :) We are in the process of getting on an adoption list too in the event the IVF didn't pan out. We're still going through with it, unless I have twins :wacko:

I'm sure she does... yeah. I don't even know if my parents bother to get excited anymore. :(

Oh yeah -

Yay! Still pregnant this morning LOL

Did another Answer and digi and it's the same as yesterday afternoon!

I will get my official beta results this afternoon since I had my draw at 6am, which of course is the "official" pregnancy test, but come on, a positive digi on the same day?

Quaver, I would call about Wednesday too.

I'm sure it'll be great, sweetie! I can't imagine anything less!

AFM... My temp went down this morning and I'm 100% convinced its over. :( So disheartened.

But it's still above the coverline, and on your last cycle, you had a drop at 8DPO.

Hi everyone :) We just gave birth to our little miracle baby last month after 3 ICSI attempts (and other operations). We don't have any frozen embryos. However, we've been considering trying for another so here I am. My OH is much older than I am and I myself don't really have time on my side either. I'll be seeing my FS next week for my 6th week post-delivery checkup and pap smear. Will be discussing with him on when I should schedule the next meeting. Prior to this, he's asked to wait for at least 6 months before trying ICSI again. I'm estimating that our cycle will begin in October 2011.

Hi Janice:wave:
Congratulations on your baby:flower:

Whereabouts in SE Asia are you?
I'm in Singapore:hi:

But it's still above the coverline, and on your last cycle, you had a drop at 8DPO.

True... I know... Doesn't make me freak out any less though! LOL

Hi everyone :) We just gave birth to our little miracle baby last month after 3 ICSI attempts (and other operations). We don't have any frozen embryos. However, we've been considering trying for another so here I am. My OH is much older than I am and I myself don't really have time on my side either. I'll be seeing my FS next week for my 6th week post-delivery checkup and pap smear. Will be discussing with him on when I should schedule the next meeting. Prior to this, he's asked to wait for at least 6 months before trying ICSI again. I'm estimating that our cycle will begin in October 2011.

Congrats on your LO! :) I hope the next one comes quicker and easier!

Quaver & Megg33K, thank you :) it has been an extremely long, tiring and taxing journey. We're very blessed indeed. I'm in Malaysia. After going to 3 different hospitals for various procedures, we found a really competent FS and plan to stick with him. Hopefully it won't take another 3+ years to conceive the next :)

Wishing you both a beautiful blessing soon!

aww janice how cute is he!? awwwww! how wonderful! Good luck on your next try!

beau: can't wait to hear the numbers girl!

meg: chin up! It's not over til it's over.

afm: starting lupron tomorrow. yikes! It's happening! So much going on in other areas of life right now this feels a bit crazy! I'm going to start seeing a counselor next month after transfer too work through some of the emotional stuff dregged up from the ectopic among other things.

Adanma

33.1! I'm "officially" preggo!

Nurse called and said that was a great start for 7dp5dt

I go back on Thursday for another beta, blood typing, P4 check, and TSH/T4 labs.

Continue on my prenatals, B6, D, baby aspirin, synthroid, and Endometrin suppositories Yay - NO PROGESTERONE SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for your support girls!

I go back on Thursday for another beta, blood typing, P4 check, and TSH/T4 labs.

Continue on my prenatals, B6, D, baby aspirin, synthroid, and Endometrin suppositories Yay - NO PROGESTERONE SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous!!! :happydance:

I have questions! I'm not good with this symptom thing cos I don't really get any AF symptoms normally, so I don't know what is a symptom and what isn't!

First off, I had another tiny bit of spotting today. More than last time but really not much. Is that anything to worry about? (3dp5dt). I know its not necessary, but can it be anything negative?

Second, when you all talk about cramps, I'm not sure if that's what I have! The only AF symptoms I ever get are a sharp twinge from one ovary on ovulation, or a dull ongoing ache across my lower stomach during AF. Neither are particularly debilitating when they happen. Currently every day I'm getting random twinges like my normal ovulation pain rather than "cramp" which I've always thought of as the ongoing dull ache. It could be nothing, but could it be anything negative? If I'm heading for BFN, would the negative signs be this early?

Should I have been charting my temp??

I promised myself I wouldnt drive myself nuts second guessing symptoms! At least being back at work takes my mind off it for a while :)

Congrats!!! So happy for you!!:happydance::happydance:

I have questions! I'm not good with this symptom thing cos I don't really get any AF symptoms normally, so I don't know what is a symptom and what isn't!

First off, I had another tiny bit of spotting today. More than last time but really not much. Is that anything to worry about? (3dp5dt). I know its not necessary, but can it be anything negative?

Second, when you all talk about cramps, I'm not sure if that's what I have! The only AF symptoms I ever get are a sharp twinge from one ovary on ovulation, or a dull ongoing ache across my lower stomach during AF. Neither are particularly debilitating when they happen. Currently every day I'm getting random twinges like my normal ovulation pain rather than "cramp" which I've always thought of as the ongoing dull ache. It could be nothing, but could it be anything negative? If I'm heading for BFN, would the negative signs be this early?

I promised myself I wouldnt drive myself nuts second guessing symptoms! At least being back at work takes my mind off it for a while :)

I never had any spotting, but looking at my FF symptoms, I did start cramping at 3dp5dt. My AF pains are not sharp pains like stabbing, but very intense, like a charlie horse kind of pain. But overall the cramping has been pretty mild, and honestly, could be considered a side effect of progesterone supplements.

I didn't temp either - first cycle in a year I didn't temp! But I didn't think it was necessary since I didn't naturally O, and I had so many corpus lutea emitting progesterone. I figured my temps would be wacky, so I just symptom-checked.

So far, so good Poppet! I saved all my HPTs, even the BFNs after the trigger, and my first faint positive (in retrospect) was 5dp5dt and it was super, super faint. Same for yesterday morning (6dp5dt). It wasn't until yesterday afternoon that I had a strong line and + digi .

I never had any spotting, but looking at my FF symptoms, I did start cramping at 3dp5dt. My AF pains are not sharp pains like stabbing, but very intense, like a charlie horse kind of pain. But overall the cramping has been pretty mild, and honestly, could be considered a side effect of progesterone supplements.

I didn't temp either - first cycle in a year I didn't temp! But I didn't think it was necessary since I didn't naturally O, and I had so many corpus lutea emitting progesterone. I figured my temps would be wacky, so I just symptom-checked.

So far, so good Poppet! I saved all my HPTs, even the BFNs after the trigger, and my first faint positive (in retrospect) was 5dp5dt and it was super, super faint. Same for yesterday morning (6dp5dt). It wasn't until yesterday afternoon that I had a strong line and + digi .

Thanks! I don't think I can class what I've had as cramps then. I shall just have to be patient and wait to test. I'm going to test 7dp5dt as it's my next day off work. I only have 1 embie so no chance of high early levels from twins! Did your nurse suggest whether your 33 could indicate twin/singleton?

Did your nurse suggest whether your 33 could indicate twin/singleton?

No. I didn't ask, either. Oops. I go back on Thursday for another draw so I can find out then if the numbers are doubling nicely or out of control LOL

Is it too early to test at 5dp3dt. They transferred 2 embryo with 8cell grade 1 and 2.

Is it too early to test at 5dp3dt. They transferred 2 embryo with 8cell grade 1 and 2.

It's never too early to test! The question is, is it too early to get a BFP!

This would make you the equivalent of 8dpo. If you can handle a stark negative with the hope of a BFP, then test. If you want to wait until the odds would be more on your side for a BFP, give it a couple days.

Sounds fantastic! :) You lucky girl for not having anymore progesterone shots! I've already been told I'll be on mine until 34 weeks... even if its only twice a week after 12 weeks.

Temping is just for those of us who want to make ourselves crazier! LOL You're better off!!!

I would call the thing you're talking about a twinge rather than a cramp. A cramp is something that happens in muscle and feels... cramp-like. A twinge, for me, is more like a brief, momentary noticeable pin-pointed pain or ache. Its hard to explain. It sounds like what I've had for 2 days though.... the thing you're talking about.

Its probably too early to get a BFP, but you can test anytime you like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->