IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Im 3dp3dt. When should i do my hpt?

You could start anytime. Just keep in mind that you may still have your trigger shot in you and could get a false BFP.

When does the hcg usually go away? Grrr i so wanna buy the hpt but i'm trying to wait grrrr. I have no symptons just sometimes feel hungry and that might just be because of the aspirin. And maybe once i felt really tired which i didn't really do anything to make me tired. Who knows. I created a countdown timer on my phone till i take my blood test. I know it's crazy.

Im 3dp3dt. When should i do my hpt?

You could start anytime. Just keep in mind that you may still have your trigger shot in you and could get a false BFP.

When does the hcg usually go away? Grrr i so wanna buy the hpt but i'm trying to wait grrrr. I have no symptons just sometimes feel hungry and that might just be because of the aspirin. And maybe once i felt really tired which i didn't really do anything to make me tired. Who knows. I created a countdown timer on my phone till i take my blood test. I know it's crazy.

The rule of thumb is 10d for a 10,000iu shot, a couple days more for 20,000iu.

Beau, it looks like a :bfp: :wohoo:
Please, I had 5000iu for IUI, I always tested after 10 days, and it was always gone (3 IUIs). So like others said, it probably goes way before that:flower:

got a hpt from a dollar store and just did the test and it's negative. i'm 3dp3dt. what is this mean? :(

Well... maybe. Those tests are sort of notoriously not as sensitive as they like to say they are. Mine was barely positive on the day my beta was 95. :(

P.S. Waves of nausea tonight after eating? Like... SERIOUS nausea. Too early though, isn't it?

P.S. Waves of nausea tonight after eating? Like... SERIOUS nausea. Too early though, isn't it?
Too early or not, :happydance:
got a hpt from a dollar store and just did the test and it's negative. i'm 3dp3dt. what is this mean? :(
It'd probably just about out of your system. I'll wait a few days before testing again though:flower:

Hello ladies

I start stimming tonight - I am feeling a little excited! ekk here we go again I guess. Making it to ET is my goal at the moment!

Beau - I keep checking for your updates - everything crossed!

Nayla - Good to hear from you honey. If this round doesn't work I am putting it all off until October. I want to enjoy the summer and get my life back. Stick around so I know what is happening with you!

Quaver - I think I will be a couple of days behind you if you have just started stimming!

Oh and as for exercise, by booklet from the clinic says that the walls of your uterus have a pull stronger than gravity. So exercise cannot dislodge anything. I however plan to sit with my feet up! I think you just have to go with what you think is best.

Good luck ladies x x x

Quaver - I think I will be a couple of days behind you if you have just started stimming!
I started stimming on Friday, so I'm 3 days ahead of you:flower:
But you may catch up, as I'm usually a slow grower:haha:

Good luck almost cycle buddy!:friends:

Hello ladies

I start stimming tonight - I am feeling a little excited! ekk here we go again I guess. Making it to ET is my goal at the moment!

Beau - I keep checking for your updates - everything crossed!

Nayla - Good to hear from you honey. If this round doesn't work I am putting it all off until October. I want to enjoy the summer and get my life back. Stick around so I know what is happening with you!

Oh and as for exercise, by booklet from the clinic says that the walls of your uterus have a pull stronger than gravity. So exercise cannot dislodge anything. I however plan to sit with my feet up! I think you just have to go with what you think is best.

Good luck ladies x x x

Okay! That's NUTS to think about! Holy crap! :shock: Good to know though!

hey ladies came on the forum with a question so thought id drop by and see how your getting along,

gorgeous embie megg im rooting for you x

I just got my humongous box of medicine. The pharmacy was so nice they put all of the medicine in seperate ziploc bags with the proper needles and labled them! I don't have to do that now! phew! It's really sinking in now that we are really doing this!

Adanma

Hi Ladies! I'm going to stick around if that's ok? I had the call today to start stimming Friday, seems I'm just behind quaver and mrsjpc.
Wishing us all a super sticky BFP. X

LoverB, I triggered on the same day as you and got a bfn this morning, so I'd guess you'd be neg too by now.

Megg, does depend somewhat on what you ate ;) but I'd take it as a good sign!

Beau, I've been checking BnB all day for updated photos! How are the tests looking today?

Good luck MrsJPC, Quaver, Please and Adanma!

I'm trying desperately not to symptom spot (2dp5dt - is there anything I should be looking out for?!). I have a bloated stomach but I'm pretty sure that's from the bagel at lunch - I'm not good with doughy food! And I did have a tiny pink tinge when I went for a pee earlier (TMI?? Sorry!) which I was thinking may be implantation? But it was a one-off, and very pale... Sticking it out til 7dp5dt til I test :-o

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->