IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

I'm guessing you mean number two? LOL Increase or decrease in #2's can be a symptom.

How low in your stomach is the pain? Lower abdomen? Low enough to be your uterus or ovaries? Any pain the abdominal area could easily be a symptom.

hahaha left off 2 lol lower abdomen to the left maybe closer to the ovaries lol but a little higher. have to walk slowly because of the pain. i hope this is good pain

Good luck, Quaver! :hugs:

Sounds like it could be good... Its in the right area sort of! :) Anything down there is probably related right now. FX'd!

Just got an email they were able to freeze 3 embryos.

1 - Embryos were frozen on Day 5 (Blastocyst) : 5AB

2 - Embryos were frozen on Day 6 (Blastocyst) : 5AA, 5BA

Wishing for BFP.... am now 6dp3dt please please BFP

Had day 7 of stims scan, follicles are looking good:flower:

Got E2 results of day 5 of stims, it was 3770 pmol/L or 1027.34 pg/mL. It sounds good to me, but anyone know if it is? I've done another blood test today, but haven't got the results:shrug:

Egg collection will probably be Tuesday, unfortunately DH is away, so have to freeze his low quality & quantity :spermy: :blush:

Had day 7 of stims scan, follicles are looking good:flower:

Got E2 results of day 5 of stims, it was 3770 pmol/L or 1027.34 pg/mL. It sounds good to me, but anyone know if it is? I've done another blood test today, but haven't got the results:shrug:

Egg collection will probably be Tuesday, unfortunately DH is away, so have to freeze his low quality & quantity :spermy: :blush:

your dh can also request to do a collection anytime before your egg collection. so if he is available tomorrow he can make an appointment.

your dh can also request to do a collection anytime before your egg collection. so if he is available tomorrow he can make an appointment.
The clinic is closed on Good Friday:blush: Saturday is an option, or Monday:flower:
I'm still waiting for a call from the doctors about the blood results.

Just got an email they were able to freeze 3 embryos.

1 - Embryos were frozen on Day 5 (Blastocyst) : 5AB

2 - Embryos were frozen on Day 6 (Blastocyst) : 5AA, 5BA

Wishing for BFP.... am now 6dp3dt please please BFP
That's amazing!:happydance:
You can use it for a sibling:thumbup:

I'm guessing you mean number two? LOL Increase or decrease in #2's can be a symptom.

How low in your stomach is the pain? Lower abdomen? Low enough to be your uterus or ovaries? Any pain the abdominal area could easily be a symptom.

hahaha left off 2 lol lower abdomen to the left maybe closer to the ovaries lol but a little higher. have to walk slowly because of the pain. i hope this is good pain

I have similar but on the righthand side. FXd for us both!

Nope... 10dpo BFN for me. Boo! Maybe Friday will be better!

Also... feeling like you have a cold or congestion is a pregnancy symptom. At least, it is for EVERYONE I know.

Keep the faith, 10dpo is still early! Beau's BPF was super faint at 10dpo so you never know what the next few days hold :)

Encouraging to hear it's a pregnancy symptom but my DH is really suffering with a cold so I'm sure it's from him. I also now have nausea which I know might also be a pregnancy symptom, but I'm pretty sure it's from eating a whole Easter egg in fewer than 10 mins whilst feeling sorry for myself! :blush:

Hoping for better news tomorrow for you Meg x

Today is no better! Overnight my headache turned into a full blown migraine which I suffer from a lot, but which I can usually control with a plethora of meds. I was too nervous to take them last night (they're far stronger than ibuprofen!) so I was up 2-4am in agony. So another day of being knackered at work, although thankfully the last work day before my hols.

This morning - and I apologise right now for the TMI coming up - I again have spotting. That's 4 days since it started and I'm now 10dpo. First day was pink tinge and so pale I started to doubt it was there as soon as I left the bathroom, 2nd day nothing, yesterday brownish spotting on two or three bathroom trips, and this morning pink again but this time very definite. All only there when I wipe, not a problem between bathroom visits. Sorry again for TMI :blush:

Is it too late for implantation bleeding? I feel like AF is due in 4 days (assuming 14dpo is standard and my own cycle is overwritten) so implantation is cutting it a bit fine if it's happening now!! Really struggling to not worry, and desperately trying to delay when I take my first test!

Looking forward to hearing your updated beta today Beau :)

Now the pain is getting closer to the left ovaries. Today I'm 7dp3dt. Anyone have any other symptoms aroud 7dp3dt?

I have a list of everything I felt every single day on the first post of my journal under "ICSI cycle #2" and then under "IVF 2ww Symptom Spotting" or something like that.

There is a similar list under "ICSI cycle #1" when I know I was definitely pregnant.

I have a list of everything I felt every single day on the first post of my journal under "ICSI cycle #2" and then under "IVF 2ww Symptom Spotting" or something like that.

There is a similar list under "ICSI cycle #1" when I know I was definitely pregnant.

Do u think this is a positve symptoms?

Hi all! I've been stalking this forum for awhile and talking with some of you over on another one. I'm currently 5dp3dt (transfered two grade 2s) and I have to say this wait really is hard!! I'm trying to keep myself from testing until at least 12dpo to test, because I think I will get too upset with a BFN but its going to be hard.

I know this is totally crazy - but I'm so worried that I'm out of good news for me for now. You know the idea that good things come in threes - well I had three great things happen today so I'm nervous I'm all used up :-(

Anyhow - I just wanted to say I'm thinking about all of you and get so excited when I see good news on here! Its so encouraging to know this is working for soo many of you.

Hi all! I've been stalking this forum for awhile and talking with some of you over on another one. I'm currently 5dp3dt (transfered two grade 2s) and I have to say this wait really is hard!! I'm trying to keep myself from testing until at least 12dpo to test, because I think I will get too upset with a BFN but its going to be hard.

I know this is totally crazy - but I'm so worried that I'm out of good news for me for now. You know the idea that good things come in threes - well I had three great things happen today so I'm nervous I'm all used up :-(

Anyhow - I just wanted to say I'm thinking about all of you and get so excited when I see good news on here! Its so encouraging to know this is working for soo many of you.

good luck bosi! what symptoms are u feeling?

good luck bosi! what symptoms are u feeling?

It's hard to say I have been so consumed with the extreme pain from my progesterone shots I haven't been paying a ton of attention. I know for sure I've had some cramping pain really low on my right side. Also this morning I felt a little nauseus when I got to work but I think that may have been because I was hungry because bannana and peanut butter solved that :winkwink:

I will definitely start paying attention more now that I am recovering from the shots since they took me off them. I assume its still early for me to be having stoo many symptoms too though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->