IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

I'm on 'IVF booster package' with 5 sessions. I've done on CD5, 8 and 10 (tomorrow). That's stimming days 4, 7 & 9. Should get 2 more, but may add some more. These are my first acupuncture:flower:

They don't put electric currents on mine, but put a heated lamp thingy above my stomach and legs. I love it:thumbup:

I love it too! I get 25 mins on the table and always fall into the deepest sleep!

Poppet that is defo a bfp!!! :)
I've never considered acupuncture, would you girls recommend it during our Icsi cycle? X

I had it recommended to me as a less invasive solution because we are unexplained, so I've done it for a while. I have no idea if it makes a difference but my dr would say "we're going to move you O date forward this time" and next cycle, with some tea and acupuncture, it would move - so it obviously does something!

I found the 3 sessions over ivf helped with the discomfort during stimming, but also made me feel I was doing absolutely everything I could to maximise my chances, so it kept me very positive. For that alone I reckon it's worth it!

Hi. My blood test is on Monday April 25. I feel tired today. Been walking slow because the shooting pains in my stomach.

Congrats on BFP!

Thanks! Good luck for Monday! I had shooting pains all the time and still do, so hopefully it's a good sign for you :thumbup:

Hi. My blood test is on Monday April 25. I feel tired today. Been walking slow because the shooting pains in my stomach.

Congrats on BFP!

Thanks! Good luck for Monday! I had shooting pains all the time and still do, so hopefully it's a good sign for you :thumbup:

I hope so too. My shooting pains hurts so I try to walk slowly. I hope this is good shooting pains. How many days are u since u did the transfer? When is your beta?

Poppet!!!!! Congrats!!!!! I did acupuncture too, and also recommend it!

Quaver, your E2 numbers are great! Mine were 3174 at the time of trigger.

LoverB - did you test yet?

No I haven't. Am scaried lol i'll probably wait till my beta on Monday.

I hope so too. My shooting pains hurts so I try to walk slowly. I hope this is good shooting pains. How many days are u since u did the transfer? When is your beta?

I'm sure we're on exactly the same schedule! I'm now 7dp5dt (12dpo) on Saturday 23rd (just to clarify for timezones!) Strangely, my clinic don't do betas, they just say to poas and then have a scan in 2 weeks but for piece of mind, we'll do our betas privately through my Traditional Chinese Medicine doctors referral.

I dont know how you've managed to not poas yet! I was dying to!! Good luck :flower:

Thank you :) How was your second beta? Any news on twins?! How often, from when, and for how long to you continue betas? I need to request the referral to private so I think I need to specify what I want. I obviously have no idea what to request!

Just did 12dpo poas digital (poads?!) and got BFP again so now DH believes it too!

:happydance:

Poppet I did poas on my 3dp3dt (4/17/2011) and it was negative. I couldn't wait and did another poas on my 5dp3dt and it was again negative. I got scared so I stop testing. I want to test but am scared. I asked DH if I can poas on sunday 4/24/2011 which i will be 10dp3dt. He said just wait for Monday 4/25/2011. Wishing that this pain am feeling are good news. Fx

Poppet that is defo a bfp!!! :)
I've never considered acupuncture, would you girls recommend it during our Icsi cycle? X
I don't know, this is my 1st IVF, so can't compare.
But at CD10 (9th day of stimming), I feel fine, so it may be doing something:thumbup: Eggies are growing well too, and am more relaxed then when I did the 3 IUIs.

I didn't do acupuncture either cycle, so I don't know.

i was so nervous. when i poas my husband said just leave it on the counter and go to the bedroom and he'll watch it. he locked the bathroom door and i waited outside lol. then he joked and said there's only one line and i went to look at it and he started smiling...
now i can enjoy my weekend!

Thank you :) How was your second beta? Any news on twins?! How often, from when, and for how long to you continue betas? I need to request the referral to private so I think I need to specify what I want. I obviously have no idea what to request!

Just did 12dpo poas digital (poads?!) and got BFP again so now DH believes it too!

:happydance:

My 2nd beta (2 days after my 1st) was 157! So the pregnancy is for real LOL.

No idea about twins, but my first Ultrasound is next Friday, and then I'll know! I'm secretly hoping for a singleton because of all the risks with twins, but I can't stop what's brewing inside me. I'll be happy either way, just will have to make major contingency plans if twins!

I don't know, this is my 1st IVF, so can't compare.
But at CD10 (9th day of stimming), I feel fine, so it may be doing something:thumbup: Eggies are growing well too, and am more relaxed then when I did the 3 IUIs.

I def. felt more relaxed. In fact, after my first acupuncture session, 2 hours later I went to bed at 5pm for the rest of the day! During stims, I felt pretty good, too, up until the last 3 or 4 days. That's when I started feeling the effects of high E2, full ovaries, and irritable from the meds.

9dp3dt I just did test and it's positive :)

Congrats!!!!! I know I took one every morning until I used up all my tests! I think my last one was yesterday LOL. It's so surreal, isn't it?!

I may end up buying some more tests for next week because I won't have any more betas, just ultrasounds from here out at my RE. He does 2 betas, then 3 ultrasounds before releasing me to the OB. But there's a week or so between each ultrasound, which is like forever in first trimester time!!!!! LOL

Poppet, Lover when are you guys due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->