IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

I have a list of everything I felt every single day on the first post of my journal under "ICSI cycle #2" and then under "IVF 2ww Symptom Spotting" or something like that.

There is a similar list under "ICSI cycle #1" when I know I was definitely pregnant.

Do u think this is a positve symptoms?

I think all symptoms are positive, honey! LOL

Hi all! I've been stalking this forum for awhile and talking with some of you over on another one. I'm currently 5dp3dt (transfered two grade 2s) and I have to say this wait really is hard!! I'm trying to keep myself from testing until at least 12dpo to test, because I think I will get too upset with a BFN but its going to be hard.

I know this is totally crazy - but I'm so worried that I'm out of good news for me for now. You know the idea that good things come in threes - well I had three great things happen today so I'm nervous I'm all used up :-(

Anyhow - I just wanted to say I'm thinking about all of you and get so excited when I see good news on here! Its so encouraging to know this is working for soo many of you.

There's no REAL rule of 3's! I promise!

I'm guessing you mean number two? LOL Increase or decrease in #2's can be a symptom.

How low in your stomach is the pain? Lower abdomen? Low enough to be your uterus or ovaries? Any pain the abdominal area could easily be a symptom.

hahaha left off 2 lol lower abdomen to the left maybe closer to the ovaries lol but a little higher. have to walk slowly because of the pain. i hope this is good pain

Now the pain is getting closer to the left ovaries. Today I'm 7dp3dt. Anyone have any other symptoms aroud 7dp3dt?

I'm on the same day as you and I have shooting pains all over the place! What dpo are you planning to test?

Hi all! I've been stalking this forum for awhile and talking with some of you over on another one. I'm currently 5dp3dt (transfered two grade 2s) and I have to say this wait really is hard!! I'm trying to keep myself from testing until at least 12dpo to test, because I think I will get too upset with a BFN but its going to be hard.

I know this is totally crazy - but I'm so worried that I'm out of good news for me for now. You know the idea that good things come in threes - well I had three great things happen today so I'm nervous I'm all used up :-(

Anyhow - I just wanted to say I'm thinking about all of you and get so excited when I see good news on here! Its so encouraging to know this is working for soo many of you.

Hi Bosi! I second Meg - no such thing as good luck stopping at 3!

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5016/5642133413_9b023d2bc0.jpg

Practising uploading photos :) This is my post transfer accupuncture. I've come a long way from hating the thought of needles to taking photos of them stuck in my body!!

OK girls, 11 dpo and I did my first POAS... what do you think? DH and I are quietly optimistic but too scared to trust just our view. Do you think there's a faint line??

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5229/5642133491_c7170f4b0d.jpg

Practising uploading photos :) This is my post transfer accupuncture. I've come a long way from hating the thought of needles to taking photos of them stuck in my body!!
How many acupuncture did you get during IVF? I'm having 3 done before EC:flower:

Hi Poppet ....

Looks like a BFP to me :):):) yippeee.

In your acupuncture piccy - what are your needles attached to? My acupuncturist does attach mine to anything?

Bx

How many acupuncture did you get during IVF? I'm having 3 done before EC:flower:

I've had accupuncture and revolting Chinese tea twice a month for six months actually before I even considered ivf. Don't know if it helped, but it made me feel better that I was doing something, helped me relax, and regulated my cycles well. During ivf, I had 1 during stimming (day 6 I think) to help ovary pain and inflammation, 1 just after EC (I forget why - start building uterus lining?), and then 1 the day before ET to help implantation. They rather do it on the day but before ET but as mine was Saturday 8am it wasn't possible!

Good luck! Have you done it before?

Hi Poppet ....

Looks like a BFP to me :):):) yippeee.

In your acupuncture piccy - what are your needles attached to? My acupuncturist does attach mine to anything?

Bx

Eek! Can't believe other people see it too :)

They attach little electrical currents so you can see croc clips and wires which run to a little console. The needles are in pairs so they turn the current up until you can feel it pulse but it isn't painful an then leave it for 20 mins. I've never done it before so I was never sure if this was standard. My mother had accupuncture for migraines and never had this so I figure there must be several ways. Not sure what it's supposed to add!

OK girls, 11 dpo and I did my first POAS... what do you think? DH and I are quietly optimistic but too scared to trust just our view. Do you think there's a faint line??

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5229/5642133491_c7170f4b0d.jpg

Uhm.. I wouldn't necessarily call it faint. :wohoo: That's a BFP, honey!!! CONGRATS!!!

OK girls, 11 dpo and I did my first POAS... what do you think? DH and I are quietly optimistic but too scared to trust just our view. Do you think there's a faint line?

Uhm.. I wouldn't necessarily call it faint. :wohoo: That's a BFP, honey!!! CONGRATS!!!

OMG thanks! I took it at 5am so was too bleary eyed to believe it! I'm going to poas with a digi test tomorrow to check :) I'm still spotting a lot though, so I'm nervous to get too excited... Still, today I'll be excited :happydance:

I've had accupuncture and revolting Chinese tea twice a month for six months actually before I even considered ivf. Don't know if it helped, but it made me feel better that I was doing something, helped me relax, and regulated my cycles well. During ivf, I had 1 during stimming (day 6 I think) to help ovary pain and inflammation, 1 just after EC (I forget why - start building uterus lining?), and then 1 the day before ET to help implantation. They rather do it on the day but before ET but as mine was Saturday 8am it wasn't possible!

Good luck! Have you done it before?
I'm on 'IVF booster package' with 5 sessions. I've done on CD5, 8 and 10 (tomorrow). That's stimming days 4, 7 & 9. Should get 2 more, but may add some more. These are my first acupuncture:flower:

They don't put electric currents on mine, but put a heated lamp thingy above my stomach and legs. I love it:thumbup:

Poppet that is defo a bfp!!! :)
I've never considered acupuncture, would you girls recommend it during our Icsi cycle? X

I'm guessing you mean number two? LOL Increase or decrease in #2's can be a symptom.

How low in your stomach is the pain? Lower abdomen? Low enough to be your uterus or ovaries? Any pain the abdominal area could easily be a symptom.

hahaha left off 2 lol lower abdomen to the left maybe closer to the ovaries lol but a little higher. have to walk slowly because of the pain. i hope this is good pain

Now the pain is getting closer to the left ovaries. Today I'm 7dp3dt. Anyone have any other symptoms aroud 7dp3dt?

I'm on the same day as you and I have shooting pains all over the place! What dpo are you planning to test?

Hi. My blood test is on Monday April 25. I feel tired today. Been walking slow because the shooting pains in my stomach.

Congrats on BFP!

I definitely would recommend acupuncture during any IVF cycle. My RE highly recommended it to me and I decided to go ahead - it can't hurt right? I had one pre-stim and 3 during stim (he wanted to see me twice a week and I only ended up stimming for 8 days) and then I went before and after ET.

My acupuncturist talked to me about a study that was done showing significantly increased live birth rates during cycles where acupuncture a part of the treatment plan. He also specifically shared with me a study that showed increased rates with acupuncture immediately before and after ET specifically. If anything it gave me a chance to relax throughout the process and that was a very good thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->