IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

I am loving all of the :bfp: !!!!! This is wonderful! Congratulations everyone!

I had an ultrasound last week. It was a bit early so no heartbeat yet and it looks like only one in there :thumbup: I have another one on Tuesday! Really hoping to hear a little something.

I still have absolutely no symptoms (even at 6 weeks, 3days) so I wasn't convinced it was real until I saw it with my own eyes :haha:

Anyway, wishing all the :bfp: a happy and healthy 9 months!

My 2nd beta (2 days after my 1st) was 157! So the pregnancy is for real LOL.

No idea about twins, but my first Ultrasound is next Friday, and then I'll know! I'm secretly hoping for a singleton because of all the risks with twins, but I can't stop what's brewing inside me. I'll be happy either way, just will have to make major contingency plans if twins!
I may end up buying some more tests for next week because I won't have any more betas, just ultrasounds from here out at my RE. He does 2 betas, then 3 ultrasounds before releasing me to the OB. But there's a week or so between each ultrasound, which is like forever in first trimester time!!!!! LOL

Poppet, Lover when are you guys due?

So I should request 1 beta immediately, and 1 two days later? And my numbers should be above 1 for the first one, and more than double #1 for my second? I get 1 scan in two weeks time them I'm farmed off back to regular NHS care :-o Although thinking on... I have private cover at work so I will have to have a look into what that covers me for.

According to an online calculator, and I've based it on EC = ovulation, I'm due Jan 3 2012. My brothers birthday!

Actually, I'm having a really weird time of it... I'm at my parents house for Easter with 3 of my 4 siblings but none of them know we've had problems or have had ivf. We don't feel ready to blurt it out in such a big group so we're having to act like nothing is unusual when all we want to do is scream and jump about!

I'm not sure whether anyone else feels the same, but after 4.5 years of negative POAS, we don't want to get too excited about having a baby. We went into ivf with the goal of 'getting pregnant' so at least we knew we could. Now I'm not sure my goal... I guess to make it to 12 weeks? I'm petrified to get too excited about it actually all going well. Ivf doesn't have any higher risks in tri 1 than natural pregnancy, doesn't it?

I want to be delirious, but I also don't want to be crushed and tbh because it's been such a struggle, I've never allowed myself to research what to do and expect in pregnancy so I feel very nervous. I don't even know what I'm not supposed to be eating now!

I am loving all of the :bfp: !!!!! This is wonderful! Congratulations everyone!

I had an ultrasound last week. It was a bit early so no heartbeat yet and it looks like only one in there :thumbup: I have another one on Tuesday! Really hoping to hear a little something.

I still have absolutely no symptoms (even at 6 weeks, 3days) so I wasn't convinced it was real until I saw it with my own eyes :haha:

Anyway, wishing all the :bfp: a happy and healthy 9 months!

So glad it's going well for you. FXd for hearing the hb on tues! :flower:

Could this BFP change? I'll retest again later. I told my friend I tested today and she doesn't doesn't count so am a bit worried. I guess i'll wait till the realy beta. What do u guys think

sorry guys this is tmi..... when i go pee and wipe there's a tiny ewcm. is that normal?

sorry guys this is tmi..... when i go pee and wipe there's a tiny ewcm. is that normal?
I've heard from people who got newly pg that they had tons of the stuff down there:haha: Welcome to the wonderful world of pregnancy!:thumbup:

Hi I had my ER today and got 8 eggs? Is that any good or maybe we won't have very many to transfer in the end. I will find out tomorrow how many have fertilized.

Very, and it is a good sign. Some women have tons of discharge there whole pregnancy.

Hi I had my ER today and got 8 eggs? Is that any good or maybe we won't have very many to transfer in the end. I will find out tomorrow how many have fertilized.
Thats a great number:thumbup: You may be lucky to have some to freeze:happydance:

it's not the quantity of the eggs it's the quality. some have all er fertilized. fx

still can't wait to do the beta on Monday! haha will take the test again tomorrow morning. i know it's crazy but want to make sure. i told my friend earlier that i did the test she said can't base on the preg test. she made me and dh worried so when we got home we did 2 test lol dh and i were so happy this morning when we saw the preg test.

stomach feels empty again when i just ate maybe an hour ago lol

No offense, but your friend gave you some pretty crap advice. Of course you can base it on the test. That's ridiculous!

No offense, but your friend gave you some pretty crap advice. Of course you can base it on the test. That's ridiculous!

i know :( and she also did the ivf

wished i didn't say anything.

i know :( and she also did the ivf

wished i didn't say anything.
Maybe she thought you tested too early, and still have hcg remaining from the trigger?:flower:
As you've already tested negative after the trigger, this one's a :bfp: :happydance:

only takes 1 right?! Even if half get fertilized and then 1/2 of that look good, still got 2!! Goodluck! Let us know how many fertilized!:dust:

Thats a great number:thumbup: You may be lucky to have some to freeze:happydance:

I was very confident about it as the doc, the nurse and the anesthesiologist all stated it was very good. But then I came home and stupidly googled "What is the average number of eggs retrieved IVF" and it seemed like all of these people had like in the teens and twenties. I was just a little worried. We should be finding out at any time now how many fertilized. :coffee: Waiting.

only takes 1 right?! Even if half get fertilized and then 1/2 of that look good, still got 2!! Goodluck! Let us know how many fertilized!:dust:
'

You rock PSP! Seriously needed the positive replies. That sounds totally logical too.:thumbup: How many did you have on your retrievals?

Oh and how is the BCP treating you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->