IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Hi Girls,

Sorry I've MIA, I had a tooth that had been fixed about 3 months ago start hurting and then the pain got excruciating which was last Thurs. went to the doc and got antibiotics which finally settled it a bit on Sun and then last night it got bad again so had to make a trip to the emergency dentist and he had to pull it :cry: he did an xray and said it was still infected and pulling it was the only option thankfully it was a back molar:happydance: I feel great again:thumbup:

I've got to read back through and see where everyone is at in their journeys, I got my Flare Cycle information Pack yesterday :happydance: and I go to FS next Wed for my scan and to finalize everything with her and then we got to all of our other appointments on Dec 23rd. I thought time would creep along but its been flying by:happydance:

hi crystal im sorry to hear you have been suffering with your tooth, toothache is horrendous im glad your feeling better now, great news about your ivf time is flying by now x

Hi Crystal! Sorry about your tooth-it's traumatising isn't it? I had a root canal over a year ago and a crown on it and it's been swollen for months, but doesn't hurt. I need to get that checked before IVF and I don't want to! UGH.

I wish I didn't have to work these days leading up to and a week or two after my appt on the 21st as I feel so stressed already! I don't know why, but I am. I'm worried also about having to work under effects of Lupron. I have heard some people have no side effects and others act like a maniac lol. I guess I am also afraid of any unplanned surprises along the way. Anyone else have to work? Anyone feel like this or is everyone calm? lol
AF is kicking me in the butt right now....she will be my last of the year and the last before IVF starts. AND hopefully the last for 9 months ( after one more with IVF) ha ha

Angiemom what happened with your ET? Did you go to blast and how many were transferred?

hi alexapoo i was really really anxious until i started my accupuncture, i am a quite an anxious person anyway never mind adding ivf into the mix but i felt immediatly at ease after my first session and have had a really nice calm week, i went for my second session today and i feel fantastic, i know its not everyones cup of tea but maybe its something you could try x

Ha ha if I wasnt so frozen with anxiety-I might be able to ook into it. Or if I wasnt so worried about money-I could do it! I really need it. Maybe when this passes....this week has some annoying things not IVF related that need to get done. I bet that accupuncture is great! Are you doing it post transfer?

yeah im going weekly up to egg collection and then just after embryo transfer from that point on he will treat me as if im pregnant and if i get that bfp i will continue through the first trimester, if you cant do accupuncture how about a meditation cd i know it may seem a bit far out there lol but anything is worth a go x

Hi Crystal! Sorry about your tooth-it's traumatising isn't it? I had a root canal over a year ago and a crown on it and it's been swollen for months, but doesn't hurt. I need to get that checked before IVF and I don't want to! UGH.

I wish I didn't have to work these days leading up to and a week or two after my appt on the 21st as I feel so stressed already! I don't know why, but I am. I'm worried also about having to work under effects of Lupron. I have heard some people have no side effects and others act like a maniac lol. I guess I am also afraid of any unplanned surprises along the way. Anyone else have to work? Anyone feel like this or is everyone calm? lol
AF is kicking me in the butt right now....she will be my last of the year and the last before IVF starts. AND hopefully the last for 9 months ( after one more with IVF) ha ha

Angiemom what happened with your ET? Did you go to blast and how many were transferred?

I had a root canal in another tooth and it worked like a charm, its funny because about 3 years ago my old dentist had taken out all of my silver fillings and put in the white ones and when the dentist who did my root canal and this dentist saw the xray they both said some of my fillings weren't sealed properly:growlmad: so I still have a few more that could give me trouble or I might just have the old fillings removed and new ones put in...like dentists aren't expensive enough:nope:

I was wondering about the meds as well I'll be on a nasal spray and puregon and I hope I its going to be a walk in the park:blush: I don't want to be all over the place but I have a feeling I will be:haha:

yeah im going weekly up to egg collection and then just after embryo transfer from that point on he will treat me as if im pregnant and if i get that bfp i will continue through the first trimester, if you cant do accupuncture how about a meditation cd i know it may seem a bit far out there lol but anything is worth a go x

Your right anything is worth a try and its got to be a help if it relaxes you:thumbup:

Just a quick note as our broadband at home has crashed(actually think I broke it :wacko: so I'm on my slow iPhone so don't know how this will come out.
Alexapoo- the 9 embies were doing well on Monday so I'm going in tomorrow to have blasto(s) put back if all goes well. We still don't know whether to opt for one or two if we have a choice. Such a difficult decision. I'm excited but nervous. Didn't have a very good day today, pressure just seemed to get to me, what you should and shouldn't be doing, getting stressed etc worrying:shrug: but I had my second acupuncture session this eve and feel much better for it. I know it's expensive but as RAF wife agreed even if you can manage 2 or 3 sessions. They are good for stress, Ive also used a cd the ivf companion which I haven't managed to stay awake through yet so I would say that is a good thing. Meditation and breathing.
I hope everyone else is doing ok, I can't see anything on this iPhone so sorry if this doesn't make sense. Hope broadband is working again soon.

Sending you all love and hope
axxxxx

Good luck Angie, that's excellent news. Mind and update us!

fantastic angie good luck for today, just thinking you will most likely be puppo already by the time you read this, im sure we will all be waiting for your update telling us your blast/s are nicely tucked up at home x :hugs::flower:

Just a quick update to say we have one blasto nicely tucked up hopefully ready to snuggle in real soon.:happydance:

We were advised to go for just one as it was such a high grade, embrologist said unusually good grade and had already started hatching?????:thumbup:
she has frozen two more tonight and there maybe more to freeze tomorrow so things could not be going better.
Bit of advice, if any of your other halfs smoke or drink, try to get them to stop. My dp sa abnormal forms were 95% and he gave up smoking 8 wks ago and cut down alot on alcohol and they are now 77% amazing we thought and his count doubled from 5mil to nearly 10 think it's made a massive difference to us,

now just the dreaded wait.........

Hope everyone is ok and the tooth is feeling better crystal. Toothache is the worst!!

Axx

optimistically pupo

Just a quick update to say we have one blasto nicely tucked up hopefully ready to snuggle in real soon.:happydance:

We were advised to go for just one as it was such a high grade, embrologist said unusually good grade and had already started hatching?????:thumbup:
she has frozen two more tonight and there maybe more to freeze tomorrow so things could not be going better.
Bit of advice, if any of your other halfs smoke or drink, try to get them to stop. My dp sa abnormal forms were 95% and he gave up smoking 8 wks ago and cut down alot on alcohol and they are now 77% amazing we thought and his count doubled from 5mil to nearly 10 think it's made a massive difference to us,

Hope everyone is ok and the tooth is feeling better crystal. Toothache is the worst!!

Axx

optimistically pupo

I've got everything crossed for you:happydance: I bet the little bean is snuggling in as we speak!! WOW your partners sa really boosted, that is fantastic.

Af came yesterday, which I'd normally be a bit sad about but I know next AF will be the start of our IVF cycle so I was actually kinda happy to see it which is strange. I do have to say there is still that glimmer of hope it'll just happen on its own but I know it won't lol. This cycle should go quick for all of us with Christmas and all of that stuff...can't wait!!

Axx

optimistically pupo

YAY! The next 2 weeks will fly by :thumbup:

Axx

optimistically pupo

angie that is fantastic :happydance: im so pleased for you hun, i bet it feels amazing to be puppo, thank you for letting us know so quickly, im so excited for you :hugs::yipee::headspin::wohoo::dust:

Af came yesterday, which I'd normally be a bit sad about but I know next AF will be the start of our IVF cycle so I was actually kinda happy to see it which is strange.

i cant wait for my next af to arrive :haha: its strange isnt it x

can i join u ladies, just found out on tuesday that i'm starting my injections on the 16th! on long protocol, and hopeful that ec will be about 12 jan

good luck to all of you ladies

xx

can i join u ladies, just found out on tuesday that i'm starting my injections on the 16th! on long protocol, and hopeful that ec will be about 12 jan

good luck to all of you ladies

xx

of course you can the more the merrier good luck to you too x

Thank you girls for all your support. And all your lovely smiley faces and baby dust.
Hopefully I will be able to help you when you start. It won't be long now.
It really helps when other people understand because they have been through or about to go through similar experiences!!

Here's to lots of bfp's :dust::dust::dust:

Ah angiemom how lovely ur little embie nestling in :) fingers crossed its a sticky one! Sound very promosing from what consultant said!
How do you feel? I have an idea that I will feel prenant and love my little embie like a baby straight away....!
What's are you plans for the next 2 weeks? Have they given you a date you can test?
Got everything crossed for you!

What does puppo mean?

Hi mrs sunshine and welcome! Make sure u keep us updated. I'm on long proptocol startin 17th jan. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->