IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

thats great news wallie, bet you can't wait to get started!

kristen i start my injection on the 16th too!! is this your 1st go? am also quite nervous about injecting myself!

i can't wait to get started, just so i feel like i'm doing something rather than waiting around forever!!

x

Welcome dingley and mrs sunshine,

dingley-that must have been awful. Are you doing a fresh ICsi cycle or are you using the frostie you have(or did I read wrong)?

Mrssunshine- hopefully with your name that will be a good omen to this thread...

RAF-wife - well done on passing your d test, that's one less thing to have to think about which is great.

Kristen and sunshine, the next ones to start?? That will set the ball rolling for everyone else!!!:happydance:

daisy jump- it is so like having a baby already. We've called our embie Bob for now!!! So we can speak to him/her urging him to grow and grow!! I'm being very careful walking round like I'm already 3 mths pregnant. We've got nothing to lose by being positive, have we??
I'm starting to look out for symptoms. Does anyone know what I should be lookin out for??

Baby dust to us all. :dust::dust:

kristen i start my injection on the 16th too!! is this your 1st go? am also quite nervous about injecting myself!

i can't wait to get started, just so i feel like i'm doing something rather than waiting around forever!!

x

This is my first try and hopefully it'll be the only try (well until I want another baby :p) We are freezing any extra we get so it'll be easier the next time around

Good luck mrssunshine :happydance:

Ah angiemom how lovely ur little embie nestling in :) fingers crossed its a sticky one! Sound very promosing from what consultant said!
How do you feel? I have an idea that I will feel prenant and love my little embie like a baby straight away....!
What's are you plans for the next 2 weeks? Have they given you a date you can test?
Got everything crossed for you!

What does puppo mean?

Hi mrs sunshine and welcome! Make sure u keep us updated. I'm on long proptocol startin 17th jan. Xx

My test date is next Sunday 19th omg it's either gonna be a very happy sober Christmas or a very drunken one ....
I think the nxt 8 days (first few days have gone real quick) will be relaxing, worrying and trying to find signs of pregnancy ....

Awwwr hello Bob!!! You get yourself nice and cosy :)
Yeah i will probably treat mi e like a baby. Oh i do hope these next 8 days go quickly and you can get you bPf.
Yep stay positive (i went and bought some baby booties to remi d me to stay positive!
Xx

Oh a d preggo signs... Im the worlds greatest symptom spotter. Cobvince myself every month im preggers. Right things to look for; sore boobs, liquidy/watery cm, pains or tugging in abdomen, spots, increased body temp, sickness(obvs) change in areola. I think you would take tge test before any obvious signs appear anyway but i quite like symptom spotting. :) eeek fingers crossed. Im so excited for you. X

hi puppo lady i wouldnt worry about looking out for signs (easy for me to say at the moment i know, remind me of this later when its my turn) but from the tons of posts ive read on here it seems some get cramping, some get spotting, and some get nothing at all and still get there bfp, with my dd i didnt get any signs other than a late af and then morning sickness kicked in at about 7 weeks and stayed 24 hrs a day for another 6 weeks i also had spotting on and off throughout my pregnancy and everything was fine, thats the thing everyone and each pregnancy is different x :hugs:

That must have been really disappointing for you Dingleydell. Good luck with your second round.

AFM finally got our letter today to start IVF after next AF. They're calling it the standard protocol, on CD21 I start sniffing anyway for 2-3 weeks then continue that with probably gonal-f. Can wait really but it still takes ages really, doesn't it?

That's great!!! I'll be on a Flare cycle which is basically the same length as a regular cycle, unless something changes:winkwink: Its nice just know what's going to happen so I'll be starting around the 8-9 Jan. depending on AF:happydance: I cannot wait

x

This is my first try and hopefully it'll be the only try (well until I want another baby :p) We are freezing any extra we get so it'll be easier the next time around

Good luck mrssunshine :happydance:

I'm with you on that....only one cycle would be fantastic!!!

Ah angiemom how lovely ur little embie nestling in :) fingers crossed its a sticky one! Sound very promosing from what consultant said!
How do you feel? I have an idea that I will feel prenant and love my little embie like a baby straight away....!
What's are you plans for the next 2 weeks? Have they given you a date you can test?
Got everything crossed for you!

What does puppo mean?

Hi mrs sunshine and welcome! Make sure u keep us updated. I'm on long proptocol startin 17th jan. Xx

My test date is next Sunday 19th omg it's either gonna be a very happy sober Christmas or a very drunken one ....
I think the nxt 8 days (first few days have gone real quick) will be relaxing, worrying and trying to find signs of pregnancy ....

Its going to be a very very sober Christmas :happydance: The 19th isn't far off at all!! Positive thoughts positive thoughts:winkwink:

Awwwr hello Bob!!! You get yourself nice and cosy :)
Yeah i will probably treat mi e like a baby. Oh i do hope these next 8 days go quickly and you can get you bPf.
Yep stay positive (i went and bought some baby booties to remi d me to stay positive!
Xx

I walk through the baby section sometimes just stay positive as well:winkwink:

Hi Everyone!

My name is Cindy and im from MI.....I found this site awhile ago and was planning on writing but got busy! Long story short....hubby and I have been married for 6.5 years. The end of the this month we have been trying for 2 years. Have done the clomid thing, 3 unsuccessful IUI's, and now we are planning to do IVF in Feb or March! I'm excited for this and also nervous! Can't wait to chat with ya all!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Cindy and im from MI.....I found this site awhile ago and was planning on writing but got busy! Long story short....hubby and I have been married for 6.5 years. The end of the this month we have been trying for 2 years. Have done the clomid thing, 3 unsuccessful IUI's, and now we are planning to do IVF in Feb or March! I'm excited for this and also nervous! Can't wait to chat with ya all!

Welcome:flower:

Wow! We have our IVF consult next Wed!!! They told me on the phone that if I start all my bloodwork and appointments, they could do ivf in feb!! Oh my!!! Im sooooo excited now!! Is the Ivf shots more than the iui shots?? I took gonal f as my hormone shots and ovidrel as my trigger before....

Wow! We have our IVF consult next Wed!!! They told me on the phone that if I start all my bloodwork and appointments, they could do ivf in feb!! Oh my!!! Im sooooo excited now!! Is the Ivf shots more than the iui shots?? I took gonal f as my hormone shots and ovidrel as my trigger before....

YAY! The time will go by fast :)

I started everything on 12/3...

They have me on birth control pills to regulate my cycle from 12/3-12/22
I start Lupron injections on 12/16 and then menopur and follistin on 12/31

Egg retrieval is the week of Jan. 10th

I don't know if it will be the same for you, hope this gives you an idea :)

DH just called our clinic to get final numbers on what and when we need to pay and on top of the over $7000 we have to pay we've been told we also need to pay for a bed on egg retrieval day and its costs $980 dollars. We can ask the doctor to do egg retrieval at the Women's hospital and it will cost $300 for the bed but its only if the doctor agrees.

Well you know what for what we get charged and have to pay for IVF I think it should be my say where I want the doctor to retrieve my eggs. I asked them numerous times for a full amount and they keep adding things in. Its ridiculous, I sometimes feel like these Clinics feel like they can do as they please because its such an emotional journey for us. My DH said he's willing to pay the $980 but I am not and I am asking for the eggs to be retrieved at the womens hospital, that's a $600 savings..I can think of lots of things I can do with that!!

Sorry for the rant ladies, but sometimes I feel like a number in a long line of women that these clinics just keep taking from. I know its a business but its also very emotional

Thanks Kristen...it does give me an idea!! I will be a little later than u. Sending postive thoughts your way around that time!!

hi and welcome cwisky04

afm please hurry up witch :haha: feels odd saying that, ive been having the odd cramp but so far shes a no show if she doesnt arrive by friday i will have to use the provera x

Welcome dingley and mrs sunshine,

dingley-that must have been awful. Are you doing a fresh ICsi cycle or are you using the frostie you have(or did I read wrong)?

Mrssunshine- hopefully with your name that will be a good omen to this thread...

RAF-wife - well done on passing your d test, that's one less thing to have to think about which is great.

Kristen and sunshine, the next ones to start?? That will set the ball rolling for everyone else!!!:happydance:

daisy jump- it is so like having a baby already. We've called our embie Bob for now!!! So we can speak to him/her urging him to grow and grow!! I'm being very careful walking round like I'm already 3 mths pregnant. We've got nothing to lose by being positive, have we??
I'm starting to look out for symptoms. Does anyone know what I should be lookin out for??

Baby dust to us all. :dust::dust:

Hiya there, yes we are using our frozen egg but its already been icsi so my egg and sperm are already together (sorry :dohh: i dont think i explained it very well) xxx we cant wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->