IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

thanks ladies,

it is good to have people to talk to who're going through the same thing. My sil has had ivf, but my hubby doesn't want to speak to them about it, which is v frustrating to me, but have to respect how he feels

pupo is pregnant until proven otherwise

xx

meant to ask, have any of your clinics said anything about diet? i asked mine, and they just said eat healthy and avoid alcohol and try not to have too much caffeine

Ahh PUPO I get it now! :) thanks
No my clinic just said no smoking alcohol or caffine.
I went into holland and barrat and asked them, they had a HUGE file full of stuff on infertility
Important ones they mention was no pineapple&peas which they said in some country peas are used to promote birth control! Which I never knew.
Erm and avoid tune and oily fish (max 150g a week)
I think it was RAF wife who had quite a big list of all the things to avoid -

Choose organic veg and lean meat
Avoid raw seafood and white bread..

diet yep lol skip back a few pages its all there:haha:

daisyjump i too will feel like im pregnant when the embies go in and think of them as babys x

afm well today was my driving test and i PASSED woo hoo with only 2 minors :happydance::yipee::wohoo:

daisyjump i too will feel like im pregnant when the embies go in and think of them as babys x

afm well today was my driving test and i PASSED woo hoo with only 2 minors :happydance::yipee::wohoo:

Well done Raf-Wife, that's excellent news, Congratulations!

COngrats on the driving test :thumbup:

thank you i am so pleased its going to make things much easier for me especially when hubby is deployed x

Rafwife congrats on the test. It def helps to drive on your own when hubby is away.

Crystal I am with AF too and i know what you mean. i am glad mine came exactly as expected so I don't fall behind with the upcoming schedule. I just want to get this over with! Ugh.

Angiemom...good news about having such a good embie. Keep thinking positive!

May i join you all too xxx im slightly new to this website aswell.....

we have been trying for 3 1/2 years have unexplained fertility issues,,,, we are having
2nd go at ivf (icsi) near the end of january 2011 xxx picked up my stuff from chemist yesterday, im just counting down the days xxxx (got to have 2 more af's before we can start this though) we only have one egg frozen as they messed up with my egg collection in october (i ov when i shouldnt have and lost about 16 eggs) only had two left, our first go didnt work, i did the injections and supposotries but this time im taking some tablets and double dose supposotries (icsi)

Wishing all of us good luck from now until your bfp's

we have been trying for 3 1/2 years have unexplained fertility issues,,,, we are having
2nd go at ivf (icsi) near the end of january 2011 xxx picked up my stuff from chemist yesterday, im just counting down the days xxxx (got to have 2 more af's before we can start this though) we only have one egg frozen as they messed up with my egg collection in october (i ov when i shouldnt have and lost about 16 eggs) only had two left, our first go didnt work, i did the injections and supposotries but this time im taking some tablets and double dose supposotries (icsi)

of course you can best of luck for next time around :flower:

Rafwife congrats on the test. It def helps to drive on your own when hubby is away.

Crystal I am with AF too and i know what you mean. i am glad mine came exactly as expected so I don't fall behind with the upcoming schedule. I just want to get this over with! Ugh.

Angiemom...good news about having such a good embie. Keep thinking positive!

Always sad to see the witch come but in this instance...thank god she arrived on time :thumbup:

Best of luck to you as well, I hope this cycle works out well with a BFP you def deserve it!!!

That must have been really disappointing for you Dingleydell. Good luck with your second round.

AFM finally got our letter today to start IVF after next AF. They're calling it the standard protocol, on CD21 I start sniffing anyway for 2-3 weeks then continue that with probably gonal-f. Can wait really but it still takes ages really, doesn't it?

So how is everyone feeling waiting around? I am really wanting to get the show on the road already!

I'm ready to start! I've had all the medications in my house for almost 2 weeks so looking at them everyday doesn't help. I start my first shots on the 16th so not too much longer...but not looking forward to giving myself the shots..lol

That must have been really disappointing for you Dingleydell. Good luck with your second round.

AFM finally got our letter today to start IVF after next AF. They're calling it the standard protocol, on CD21 I start sniffing anyway for 2-3 weeks then continue that with probably gonal-f. Can wait really but it still takes ages really, doesn't it?

thats great wallie that you know what is happening now and you have your dates, not too long to wait :happydance:, i know what you mean about taking ages though, i am desperate for af to arrive :haha:

I'm ready to start! I've had all the medications in my house for almost 2 weeks so looking at them everyday doesn't help. I start my first shots on the 16th so not too much longer...but not looking forward to giving myself the shots..lol

only a few more days kristin :happydance:

Hi there, well it depends on how you get on with the drugs, from my cd1 to having my eggs taken out it was about 6 weeks, ivf is so confusing ill try to explain....

cd1 to cd5 - af
then started having scans, to check on how my folics were growing and the lining but there was an abnormal folic so i had to take some tablets to make me have another af so i went back to square one (cd1 to 5) had scans, folics were growing to good sizes that was for about 1 1/2 weeks then had my eggs taken out ... luckily we live really close to the clinic which we picked but if its one further away it will take up a lot of time to have your appointments and things..it didnt seem to be long but counting down the dates and things maybe will make it feel longer (if that makes any sense)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->