IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

3 weeks already kristin wow thats gone quick x

you're telling me...lol i can't believe it either but i'm glad that it has :)

you must be an expert with all the injections now do you have any tips lol

make sure you pinch the skin while you do it! i didnt pinch enough one time towards the beginning and it hurt way more...and make sure you let it warm up because when its cold u can feel it more...I have to do them at work most mornings, i run to the back and go in one of the offices, do it real quick and i'm back to work like nothing happened...you will be an expert too after about a week and it'll be like nothing when you do it :thumbup:

we seem pretty similar then i had 26 follicles at my last scan, i didnt get any side affects at all with metformin, i hope the only sickness you get is morning sickness lol in the nicest possible way i hope we all get morning sickness :rofl:

Me too!!!:sick:

Hi ladies

hope everyone is ok

Kristen hope your scan went ok, i'm feeling bit nervous about mine tomorrow, just hoping it goes ok. I can't believe next week will prob be egg collection! its just flying

good luck wallie, those times sound fine i think, with the injections i was told to do it about 8am or earlier, so your times sound fine i think

xx

Hi ladies

hope everyone is ok

Kristen hope your scan went ok, i'm feeling bit nervous about mine tomorrow, just hoping it goes ok. I can't believe next week will prob be egg collection! its just flying

good luck wallie, those times sound fine i think, with the injections i was told to do it about 8am or earlier, so your times sound fine i think

xx

Just got home and they said everything looks great! I told her about the slight pains in my side and working its way down to where my ovaries are..she said its just the meds kick starting them again...they saw a few large follicles and around 12 still under 10mm...

I'm just happy she said everything looks great :happydance: Now just to wait for the call later to tell me if I have to adjust the medications at all...

Good luck with yours tomorrow mrssunshine :flower:

Hi ladies. Just popping by the thread to cheer on you ladies in your various stages of the process :hugs:

I'm MORBIDLY scared of needles, but found the shots to be a piece of cake after the first couple of days. Kristin is right....you definitely need to pinch your skin first of all....and make sure the mouth of the needle is facing downwards and not pointing towards you (i.e. if you can see the little hole where the liquid comes out from, then you're in for a pain fest. It should be facing your skin).

That's just my 2 cents. Good luck everyone. I start again next month and am sooooooo counting the days! I can't wait to get started already!!!

:hug:

Hi ladies

hope everyone is ok

xx

Just got home and they said everything looks great! I told her about the slight pains in my side and working its way down to where my ovaries are..she said its just the meds kick starting them again...they saw a few large follicles and around 12 still under 10mm...

I'm just happy she said everything looks great :happydance: Now just to wait for the call later to tell me if I have to adjust the medications at all...

Good luck with yours tomorrow mrssunshine :flower:

Thats good news glad it went well for you :happydance:

i'm feeling bit under the weather today, not sure whether its the drugs or not, am just so tired and have no energy to do anything. i've had a few pains near my ovary area, i assumed it was just my ovaries getting ready to work, hopefully anyway!!

xx

Thanks!

It could be because of the medication bc i've felt very tired and lacking any energy since starting them too....its so hard to get myself going everyday for work...
are they making it hard for you to sleep at night? I have always had a hard time sleeping but its been worse the last 3 weeks....
And make sure if you take anything for the pain its not aspirin, its ibuprofin because you don't want to thin your blood before the ER! I went to the store to get a new bottle to have when the pains get more annoying later in the day

Did anyone ever post a pic of all the injections?!
Well heres one anyway.....
DSCF9813.jpg

Thanks!

It could be because of the medication bc i've felt very tired and lacking any energy since starting them too....its so hard to get myself going everyday for work...
are they making it hard for you to sleep at night? I have always had a hard time sleeping but its been worse the last 3 weeks....
And make sure if you take anything for the pain its not aspirin, its ibuprofin because you don't want to thin your blood before the ER! I went to the store to get a new bottle to have when the pains get more annoying later in the day

I'm sleeping fine, just struggling to get up!

my clinic told me to take paracetamol only for pain, have read somewhere before that you shouldn't take ibuprofen when ttc cos its an anti-inflammatory drug, and can affect ovulation - not sure if this is true?

Thanks!

I'm sleeping fine, just struggling to get up!

my clinic told me to take paracetamol only for pain, have read somewhere before that you shouldn't take ibuprofen when ttc cos its an anti-inflammatory drug, and can affect ovulation - not sure if this is true?

i have been told by the clinic to only have paracetamol too x

I've heard to stay away from Ibuprofen aswell... xx

i had my 5th accupuncture today i have been going weekly but its now going to be 2 weeks to my next one, the day before the jabbing starts then again the following week and the day of egg collection and transfer x

thanks for posting the pic daisy i pick all mine up on the 17th x

glad your scan went well kristin x

good luck tommorrow mrssunshine x

thanks isi :hugs:

Hi ladies
not posted for a while as was away over Christmas and New Year with no internet access so just catching up on everyone's progress now. Good luck tomorrow with your scan Mrs Sunshine, and glad to see that you are underway already Kristin.
I should be picking up my drugs sometime after Friday - the clinic is closed until then. So if AF appears before Friday then we won't be able to go ahead with the IVF this month but if it appears sometime after Friday then we might be able to get on with it (anyone know what happens if day 1 is on a Saturday or Sunday? think my clinic is closed at weekends).
Can't quite believe that this all might start happening so soon - am annoyed with myself that I let my healthy eating go a bit over Christmas (although did manage not to drink) - but can't stop eating all the Christmas chocolates, arggh! Anyway trying not to get stressed about it and to take it as it comes. Have started listening to my Zita West relaxation CD (which I got from Amazon) which I think is quite good to help prepare for the various procedures.
Happy new year all! Hope that 2011 is the year for all of us..
Px

hi girls. just dropping by to wish you all luck for your treatment x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"