IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Hi Ladies,

Just trying to catch up, everything seems to be moving so fast. Hubby and I go in to sign all the paperwork next week with a view to starting the injections around the 21st Feb. I am scared and excited it feels like such a long time ago that this all started now it's finally here. Good Luck xx

Hi Ladies,

Just trying to catch up, everything seems to be moving so fast. Hubby and I go in to sign all the paperwork next week with a view to starting the injections around the 21st Feb. I am scared and excited it feels like such a long time ago that this all started now it's finally here. Good Luck xx

hi alexina i hope you get to start soon, good luck to you too x

Kristin, fab news - 10 is a fantastic number!

Alexapoo, don't be too disheartened, you should still get a good number and as raf-wife says, its quality that counts.

Mrs Sunshine, good luck with your egg collection tomorrow.

Any progress with you raf-wife?

Px

Wow, good news Kristin!

Mrsunshine: 10 is good too!

AFM: was kinda down yesterday as he seen 8.....but he scanned me for like 5 seconds...soon as ovary pooped into view he counted what he saw and that was it...no looking at other angles. So I don't know if that was all.....I am hoping NOT! I was too shocked to ask questions.

Did your docs look this quickly and then ascertained your # of ollies in under 30 seconds both sides?

He didn't even say "8" but just said "oh here's a bunch, 1, 2, 3 4" and said the exact same about the right.....all around 11mm he said and that they are the right size. Lining is looking good too. So some plusses, but not enough to keep me from feeling down about it all. I just want to get it over with....this is too stressfull.

I kinda was shocked I had so little and sat on the table a good 30 seconds before realizing they were coming back in to draw my E2 (165) and I scrambled into my clothes. I was down yesterday and didn't want talk much.

So he changed my injections to the top of my thighs (OUCH)-thinks my hubby was giving them in the wrong area, but sometimes Repronex is given SQ, so why should it be that critical?

I dunno, I am just bummed a bit and go back tomorrow. ANyone have any words of advice here according to your experiences?

Those eggs can grow very fast at the end so i'm sure they the time ER comes around you will have a bunch....and if not it really is quality that counts like polly and raf-wife said....they only use the best ones no matter how many you get...

Thanks for the words of encouragement! Anyhow, what is done is done and whatever happens, happens. I can't stress over it too much. I am sure I will have at least 2-3 to put back. I hope anyway....

My thigh hurts so bad and it's the left's turn tonight. I am going to be limping into that clinic tomorrow for sure! Wow! I also hope there are more follies and I will ask more questions. I was just so stunned as my ovaries feel like it has more than just 4 eggs a piece.

Can't wait to hear your report in the AM Kristin on how your embies are doing!

Kristin, fab news - 10 is a fantastic number!

Alexapoo, don't be too disheartened, you should still get a good number and as raf-wife says, its quality that counts.

Mrs Sunshine, good luck with your egg collection tomorrow.

Any progress with you raf-wife?

Px

last night i thought we were all set to go af seemed to appear though very light just spotting really (i dont normally spot) and then the next time i went to the loo had dissapeared again, i rang the clinic this morning and they said just to turn up on monday still, so if it shows up again today i will actually be day 4 when i start stimming not sure if that will make any difference the nurse said not, but id rather it hold off until sat or sun now

how are you hun x

Kristin-great news having 10 wee emboss. Well done x

Good luck today sunshine, be thinking of you.

alexa-I'm sure I got more eggs than I expected with what the scans saw and the others are right, too many may compromise quality.

Anyone heard from daisy , haven't seen her on here for a while

Good luck everyone

Xx

Office just called...said all 10 eggs are showing division! :dance: no transfer date yet and they are going to call me again tomorrow with an update and hopefully a date!

That's good news kristen

I'm feeling shitty and disappointed, only got 4 eggs :cry: have quite a bit of pain too. Anyway will find out in the morning if they fertilise, am so scared they won't

Hope everyone else is ok, will let u know tomorrow what they say

Xx

Hi everyone,

FX'd for good fertilisation Kirstin and MrsS, you only need one remember. (remember and tell me that when I have EC please!)

I'm still sniffing away but other than that not much to report. I did get a Rita West relaxation pre, post and 2ww CD, so listened to that last night and fell asleep! Then still went to bed and slept right through. Must be good.

Also on Wednesday went to our open information evening at the hospital. Was alright, OH learnt alot anyway.

I'm always here checkin-in even if I'm not posting.

good luck everyone!

mrssunshine, she is right..u do only need one! Lets hope for great news tomorrow :hugs: I'll be thinking of you!

Mrssunshine if it helps you any my first cycle I got 12 and a bfn and this cycle I got 6 and a bfp - so you never know lovely.

Praying for all of you. xo

thanks ladies :hugs:

well all my little eggs have fertilized :happydance: yay!!! i was so relieved this morning when i got the call i cried!!! am so emotional!!

good luck everyone

any news kristen - you're gonna be pupo soon

xx

thanks ladies :hugs:

well all my little eggs have fertilized :happydance: yay!!! i was so relieved this morning when i got the call i cried!!! am so emotional!!

good luck everyone

any news kristen - you're gonna be pupo soon

xx

Yay!!! I'm so happy for u! :hug:

I havent heard anything yet about a date...still too early here (7:15am) but they should call me around 11...it will be either tomorrow or Monday (I'm hoping for tomorrow lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->