IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

thanks ladies :hugs:

well all my little eggs have fertilized :happydance: yay!!! i was so relieved this morning when i got the call i cried!!! am so emotional!!

good luck everyone

any news kristen - you're gonna be pupo soon

xx

that is excellent mrs s :happydance:

cant wait for your update kristin x

Hi again
catching up on everyone's progress - excellent news for you Kristin, look forward to hearing how things develop!

Mrs Sunshine, I'm so pleased for you that all of your eggs fertilised - you must have been so relieved when you heard. Great news!

Px

hello everyone
I'm here! had a busy week with exams and stuff.
hubbys gone to Oman today :'( was gutted sayin goodbye
start injections on monday eeeeek so scared. especially as i'm goin through them all without hubby.
glad too see everyone getting right into now. hopefully have our first BFP soon xxx

hi daisy i know how it feels when dh is away, when does he get back hun ?
good luck monday hope to be not too far behind you x

not back till mid feb.
its horrible! :'(
where are u and hubby based?
my hubby is at based at spadeadam but we live in Newcastle x

Office called....all 10 are still developing :) I go monday at 10:45am for the transfer! I can't wait :dance: :wohoo: :headspin:

that was a good idea id never heard of spadeadam just looked it up too, how long has your dh been in the raf x

Office called....all 10 are still developing :) I go monday at 10:45am for the transfer! I can't wait :dance: :wohoo: :headspin:

woo hoo kristin ive been checking on here for your update you will soon be puppo x

Great news Krisitn! Yippeee!

Daisyjump: that really sucks that you have to do this all alone. I'm so sorry! Anybody who can help you?

AFM: I forgot to post my scan on Friday ha ha Looks like I have about 12 follies minimum, so probably will see more at collection as that's how it USUALLY goes....he hates giving exact numbers-I tried to make him tell me, but he is so sly. Also, my left ovary went into hiding this visit, but he did see minimally 5 from what little he could see there and more on the right. I seen the screen and it was too many to count...so hopefully I have a nice bunch, but not excessive and I am happy with that as I know they will be good quality from what he says.

I have my last scan Monday morning and then he said trigger that night and collect on Wednesday and transfer on Friday. Of course, everything is tentative as nothing in this IVF craziness is carved in stone until it's done! I am sooooo ready to be done. Abdomen is getting bigger and almost feel pregnant with my ovaries if that makes sense lol

And yay rafwife, so close to starting...yippeeee!

I understand about the whole feeling pregnant thing...lol my ovaries feel so big that I feel like i'm waddling sometimes! its gotten a little better since the ER but the doctor said until the follicles turn to corpus leuteum they will continue to grow..yay so it's still a bit uncomfortable...All worth it though!

Wow so transfer day is tomorrow Krisitn-how exciting! How many are they transferring? Ugh to ovarian enlargement AFTER EC....bummer! Any pain after retrieval/collection? I am scared of it myself as I normally have pretty bad cramps each month as it is. Oh well, will see what happens. So long as they get all those eggos inside he he

Where is Hammonton exactly? I have been to Jersey a few times and I loveddddd it. Nothing like everyone says. So green and beautiful, lots to do...etc etc

Wow so transfer day is tomorrow Krisitn-how exciting! How many are they transferring? Ugh to ovarian enlargement AFTER EC....bummer! Any pain after retrieval/collection? I am scared of it myself as I normally have pretty bad cramps each month as it is. Oh well, will see what happens. So long as they get all those eggos inside he he

Where is Hammonton exactly? I have been to Jersey a few times and I loveddddd it. Nothing like everyone says. So green and beautiful, lots to do...etc etc

I know i'm excited :happydance: i'm going to have them transfer 2..I want to have 3 or 4 kids and our insurance is covering 4 tries so I figured I may as well get the most from each try...if i get twins from this try though (which i'm hoping i do :)) we will only do one any times after.

I had a little pain after ER but nothing too bad..they told me to take 2 extra strength tylenol every 4 hours and that made most of it go away...and i slept a lot that day and the next so that helped too because then i couldnt feel it..lol

Hammonton in is in the middle of south jersey...30 minutes from atlantic city and 30 minutes from philadelphia. I'm originally from Michigan and have lived all over (NY, CT, ME...) because of my father being in the coast guard when I was little. NJ reminds me a lot of Michigan especially in Hammonton because it is a farm town (Blueberry capital)

Where do you live?

good luck tommorrow kristin cant wait to hear from you when your puppo x

thing are looking great alexa x

afm feeling really fed up still no af if it doesnt arrive by tommorrow things will be delayed by goodness knows how long x

Thanks! So I know what puppo means but what does it actually stand for? :blush:

pregnant until proven otherwise x
i spelt it wrong though its pupo x

Thats great news sunshine, all fertilized. Brilliant!!

Good luck tomorrow Kristin, ET is fine. Its so lovely to know they are snuggled up inside....

Alexa-wow, you've got a lovely number of nice follies going on, EC will be here before you know it.

Lottie-damn af, hope it comes soon. I thought that you felt like it was coming. It wont prolong treatment too much though will it. You can start as soon as it comes right? Or do some clinics work different ways?

Nice to see you back Daisy, thought youd disappeared!!

Polly-how are you getting on ?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"