IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

I feel scared lol! I am the money-maker and if there's 3, wondering how long I will work and what to do for money! Scary indeed. I still feel blessed, don't get me wrong, but wow! Will know more in a week when the actual doctor does the scan! Remember, this is going from what i saw and I did see 3! Two in the top of the uterus, but not right next to each other and one down below towards the lower middle of the uterus.

the clinic called and 5 of the 6 were suitable so far so good we have 4 fert :happydance:

thats great news lottie!!

really hope your next scan is a much more positive experience alexa :hugs:

Mrs Sunshine, how are you doing - are you having any symptoms yet? I still have virtually none, would quite like something to start happening!

hi polly, i don't really have many symptoms, they only things are - i'm feeling bit more tired than usual, one of my boobs has started to ache today, i sometimes feel very slightly nauseous (but only very slightly), my skin and hair are greasy, i have quite a few spots on my face. I've been having quite a lot of cramping, like mild period pain. I'd really like to feel more pregnant too, i've been reassured that some people are lucky and get away with very few symptoms, maybe you'll be one of these lucky ones?! i completely understand how you feel though, i'm really wishing morning sickness on myself! lol

Clinic just called, & it's not the news I was hoping for. Out of our 17 eggs, only 3 have fertilised which is disappointing.

So they'll call on Monday & let me know how they've grown over the weekend, & if they're all looking good, they'll still go for a blasto transfer. Otherwise it'll be a 3-day transfer on Monday.

Feeling really sad, have that feeling that they won't grow at all & I'll have gone through all this for nothing.:cry::cry::cry:

Aww hunny i know you must feel dissapointed, but 3 fertilising is great news, you only need one :hugs: And look at wallie, they didn't think any had fertilised, so you never know. Try and keep positive, i know its really hard. I'll keep everything crossed for you :hugs::hugs:

Gorgeous embie Lottie!

Flakey:it DOES take only one, so even if you only have 2 to transfer or even one, there is still a lot of hope!

sorry girls I know your all PUPO or preggers now but just got a question about stimms.
Thought you'd all know?
I've been on them since Wednesday now and my stomach is so bloated. I knew it would get bloated but didnt think it would happen so quickly!
Is it normal...my jeans jegging are too uncomfortable so having to wear jogging bottoms xx

Hi daisy, i did start bloating up pretty quickly, probably about 5 days after starting them, i did live in jogging bottoms. Think it is pretty normal. Are you making sure you drink plenty of fluids? you prob need to drink more than you usually do. When's your first scan? you'll be pupo too soon :hugs:

Gorgeous embie Lottie!

Flakey:it DOES take only one, so even if you only have 2 to transfer or even one, there is still a lot of hope!

aww thats not my embie though chick its just a pic im hoping to have a picture of mine monday though x

flake-y this is all so hard isnt it sweetie me and dh are worried sick :hugs:

daisy i started bloating on day 2 of stimms and watched my belly grow by the hour i cant wear jeans or trousers im in long tops and leggings all a size bigger :hugs:

Clinic just called, & it's not the news I was hoping for. Out of our 17 eggs, only 3 have fertilised which is disappointing.

So they'll call on Monday & let me know how they've grown over the weekend, & if they're all looking good, they'll still go for a blasto transfer. Otherwise it'll be a 3-day transfer on Monday.

Feeling really sad, have that feeling that they won't grow at all & I'll have gone through all this for nothing.:cry::cry::cry:

Honestly don't feel like that, you still have three, remember I had none to start off with. You only need one little embie in the end. :hugs:

Oh it wasn't? LOL Well, I'm sure your embies look just like that today ha ha

Alexa--I'm sorry you got stuck with that same lady...hopefully they will listen for next time and give u the doctor :flower:

Raf-Wife--Yay for 4 fertilized :happydance: Thats awesome!

Flake-y--It really does only take one! I'm sure everything will work out :hugs:

Megg--Waiting is always the worst part...lol It'll be here before you know it!

Mrssunshine--Dont wish for morning sickness!! lol I have enough to share with you and polly if you would like...lol Its been so bad the doctor could see it (he said I looked a little green) when he walked in the room to do my scan and prescribed anti-nausea medication. Its helped but I can still feel it a little all day.

Daisy--I had bad bloating too almost right away

I hope everyone else is doing well :-D

mrs sunshine - i'm trying to drink 2 litres, is that the right amount. somebody said 3 aswell the other but that can't be right?! with a litre of milk as well!
My first scan is on monday, can't wait hope everything is going OK in there. xx

im drinking 3 ltrs of water plus 2 pints of milk all im doing all day is drinking and drinking:haha:
its easier to keep track if you buy the big bottles from the supermarket plus the water out of my tap tastes gross

I just wanted to throw in that I only had 3 fertilize, and I got pregnant. The 3 were all very, very strong! Granted, it wasn't a happy ending... but that's not because of anything that happened at the time of fertilization or that had anything to do with my treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->