IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Good luck tomorrow flake-y and lottie for your EC :thumbup:

Hope ET goes well for you tomorrow Mrs m, its such a great feeling having the little embie(s) inside!! :happydance:

welcome megg - i followed threads that you were on in the last few months and was so sorry to hear your news. Yay for March though, im sure this will be a forever baby :hugs:

xx

Hi
just catching up on everyone's news, there is a lot going on here!

Congratulations Kristin on your twins, very exciting!! Congratulations also Wallie, what an amazing turnaround!

Good luck Lottie and Jo tomorrow with your egg collections - its no bother at all, as you are totally knocked out. I was so nervous before mine but there was no need to be. I am sure you will both get a great haul of eggs.

Mrs Major, good luck with your ET.

Angie, hope that you are doing ok.

Hi to all the new ladies, wishing you all the best.

Px

ET today!! Very scared after my horrid EC experience, although I'm sure i'm just being irrational!

Thanks Raf wife and wallie.
Finally feel as tho things are gettin goin now after startin stimms.
I can imagine it will fly, got scan on monday&scan on friday with provisional ET on mon 21st feb!
Eeeek! I'm all excited again. The spendin so long on DR did drag quite a lot.

Can't believe how the time has flown tho.
So raf wife good luck for your EC today. Hope all goes well :)
Good luck everyone else with appointments today.
Good to see some new faces. I will probably be on here a bit more again so will start to get to know others a bit more.
:D Xx

Thanks Raf wife and wallie.
Finally feel as tho things are gettin goin now after startin stimms.
I can imagine it will fly, got scan on monday&scan on friday with provisional ET on mon 21st feb!
Eeeek! I'm all excited again. The spendin so long on DR did drag quite a lot.

Can't believe how the time has flown tho.
So raf wife good luck for your EC today. Hope all goes well :)
Good luck everyone else with appointments today.
Good to see some new faces. I will probably be on here a bit more again so will start to get to know others a bit more.
:D Xx

hi all everyone okay just thought id join in if u dont mind good luck with ur ec 2day peps
daisy jump im about same as u starting stimms yesterday scan on wed then fri hoperfully ec monday 21st it did drag for me on dr its horrible sick of inj now cant wait for next week good luck anyway keep me informed x:happydance:

just got home from ec it wasnt too bad im a little upset, we got 6 eggs and also found out we need icsi this had never been a consideration dhs count has always been very good but the emryologist came to see us and they are moving slowly after the wash so i now need to find out info on icsi because i know nothing about it x

ICSI isn't a major thing. Instead of putting his swimmers near your eggs and letting nature takes its course, they choose specific sperm and inject them into the eggs. That's the only difference! :hugs:

Good luck to you girls who are moving through your cycles right now... I can't hardly wait for mine to start!

Just back from EC & relaxing on couch being taken care of by DH!

Got 17 eggs which I'm really pleased about, just hope they fertilise! Embryologist will call in the morning with an update.

Was a bit crampy afterwards, but they gave me painkillers & I'm fine now.

hello ladies

Kristin - congrats on twin hun hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Raf-wife - 6 is a good number hun. ive heard people get preggers with only getting 2 eggs. its quality not quantity that matters. ICSI is where they inject the sperm into the egg hun saves them having to get through it on there own thats all. good luck with fert report hun xxx

Daisy - good luck with your scan monday xxx

Mrs-major - good luck for ET hun xxx

Megg - hi hun how are you ? xxx

sorry to everyone ive missed good luck to you what ever stage you are at and for the ladies waiting to start hope the time flys so you can get started :dust::dust::dust: xxx

AFM - woohoo im ovulating rang hspital 9 am this morning and they only just got back to me :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: anyway embryos are getting thawed on sunday and we are aiming for a 5 day transfer but they have pencilled me in for both tuesday and thursday. so i will have a call first thing sunday for them to be thawed then will have another after telling me how many survived and when transfer will be. they said they want at least 8 left to go for 5 day. really do hope its on thursday :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So much going on I can't keep up!

Hope everyones EC has gone well today, hope u get fab news in the morning :hugs:

Hope you're ok mrsmajor, how many did u put back?

Hope everyone is doing well, good luck to those ladies who are stimming!

Just back from EC & relaxing on couch being taken care of by DH!

Got 17 eggs which I'm really pleased about, just hope they fertilise! Embryologist will call in the morning with an update.

Was a bit crampy afterwards, but they gave me painkillers & I'm fine now.

That's great news Jo, bet you can't wait to hear how they are all getting on tomorrow morning.

Hope you are taking it easy and having a nice relaxing evening.
Px

just got home from ec it wasnt too bad im a little upset, we got 6 eggs and also found out we need icsi this had never been a consideration dhs count has always been very good but the emryologist came to see us and they are moving slowly after the wash so i now need to find out info on icsi because i know nothing about it x

Sorry to hear that you are feeling upset Lottie, it's difficult when things work out a bit differently from what you expected. Six is still a good number and I am sure you will get some nice embryos to go back in - as everyone has said, quality is more important than quantity. The ICSI must have been a bit of a shock as you wouldn't have been thinking along those lines but there are lots of successful ICSI ladies on here - it doesn't seem to be much different from IVF from what I can gather.

Take care and hope you are doing ok
Pxx

its isnt much different...and I think it actually increases the chances because they hand pick the sperm that goes to the egg :flower:

Things seem good here! :) I'm still here, but mostly just waiting. My ticker says it all. Wait, wait, wait!

Hey Lottie, remember me with my lousy 11 follicles and only 7 eggs, but all 7 fertilized and 4 were high quality and transferred and I am now pregnant? I never used to believe in quality over quantity, but now I do! Keep your head up!

COngrats Flak-ey!

OMG AFM: I am a little upset about my scan yesterday as I had that inept NP do it (the one I fired whose license is under probation) and I seen her come in and I was half naked and was just like "oh God, this isn't going to go well"...she tells me we won't see anything at 5 weeks and I am like in my head "I really don't think so, but I know your dumb ass won't and why am I here then?" I don't know if she is just plain stupid or mean or what (I think both) but it was a waste of my time and she freaking hurt me with that dildo-cam! She like ground it out to the right and I was like AAAAAHHH!! (when i got home I had some spotting because she scraped my cervix) and tells me "it's kind of like sending your kindergartener to school and expecting him to read already" regarding seeing anything this early (5w2d)....she's such a joke! What makes me the most upset is the fact that I had just worked a 12 hour night shift and hadn't slept and didn't get out of there till 11am and this prego exhaustion has really hit me all of a sudden along with nausea and this really was a waste of my time. Anyway, now that I have slept 12 hours, I feel better. Anyway, back to the scan.....so she tells me during the scan that she's sees one and measures it, but I also seen 2 more that she ignored! I seen them ALL. When she sees what I see, she says "well, how many did he put in??!!!" I told her 4 and she tells me "OMG why did you let him?! Who decided that??!!" I said he's the professional and I trust him. So now I am worried I have triplets and have to wait until next week and this time I am going to reiterate over the phone to them that I only want the Dr. to do my scans and I am changing my scan from 6w2d to 6w5d to ensure heartbeats and numbers low vs high risk I need to find an OB or midwife depending on how many I have! I am blessed either way. I just hope she loses her license soon. Idiot.

Sorry for the rant.

thanks alexa i will soon know anyway i feel so sick this is really hard isnt it x

im sorry you had to deal with her again thats not right after all that happened, so you think theres triplets then how do you feel about that chick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->