IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

hello ladies

can i join you?

Im due to have FET very soon. i have 24 frozen embies waiting. I had OHSS on my ICSI#2 last year so they had to freeze them all. i am really hoping for a blast transfer and im waiting for a call from the embryologist to see what my options are. im due to ov thus/fri so if i have blast transfer will be wednesday at the latest. i cant wait to be PUPO again

Good luck ladies and congrats to the ladies who already have their BFPs xxxx

aw wallie what amazing news!! Off to read your journal....

lottie best of luck for Friday - hopefully you'll be having yours taken out as i'm having mine put back in! :haha:

'Ello, 'ello, ladies! :hi:

I'm staring my DR'ing again on Mar 16! Can't wait! Just hoping you'll let me join? *bats eyelashes*

Aww Meg, great to see you but under awful circumstances. :hug: Good luck

welcome wrightywales good luck chick x

megg of course you can join sweetheart :hugs:

Wallie, what brilliant news for you! So pleased!

Hey Megg, wish you didn't have to go through it again, but glad you are with us!

And welcome montana84 & wrightywales!

As for me, scan today went well, lots of follies, don't ask me how many cause I've already forgot. Anyway, was all set for EC to be Monday, but they phoned me after the bloods came back & said due to my hormone levels, the number of follies I had & my high AMH, they don't want to leave me tll Monday cause I'm likely to get OHSS, so I trigger tonight at 1.30, and EC will be Friday at midday!!! I'm very excited!

YAY raf-wife and flakey!! Good luck :hugs:

Hello to all the new girls and good luck! This thread has been very good luck for all of us :)

Guess what girls???

Its twins!!!!!!

And even better we got to hear the heartbeats :-D He said it doesnt happen very often that you can hear the heartbeats at 6 weeks....said they are very strong and healthy :happydance:

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Kristin070404/babies001.jpg

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it Kristin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not surprised.

How are you feeling?

AFM: my endless energy has finally passed and I slept nearly ALL day. It just hit me as has the "morning" sickness. My lower belly/uterus area gets cramped up easily-it's growing soooooo fast, I believe I have twins or more too as I don't recall this in previous pregnancies. I guess I will know Friday!

Lottie, you will have EC same day as my 1st U/S!

Fantastic news kristen!!!

Welcome megg and wrightywales, wishing u both lots of luck for your cycles :hugs:

Fab news for RAF wife and flake-y EC tomorrow!!!!!

oh my goodness kristin im so happy for you sweetie x

good luck tommorrow alexa and mrs m x

flake-y thats great news, im not alone :haha: how are you feeling im excited but im getting really scared too :wacko:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it Kristin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not surprised.

How are you feeling?

AFM: my endless energy has finally passed and I slept nearly ALL day. It just hit me as has the "morning" sickness. My lower belly/uterus area gets cramped up easily-it's growing soooooo fast, I believe I have twins or more too as I don't recall this in previous pregnancies. I guess I will know Friday!

Lottie, you will have EC same day as my 1st U/S!

Tired, sick, always cold...lol but not too bad today so far but we'll see....lol

amazing news kristin, you must be so excited!! congratulations :happydance:

good luck to raf-wife and flake-y for your EC tomorrow, hope you get lots of lovely eggs and aren't too sore afterwards.

I am booked in tomorrow at 12 for ET!! :happydance:

hello girlies..
remember me?!
sorry ive been a but quiet i really havent had much to say as im on the long protocol so nothing been happenin. Ive been reading tho but this thread move so fast i get confused easily!
RAf wife cant believe how fast yours has all been moving.
I started stimms last night..very fiddly but managed ok! woowoo!
Hubby came home yesterday aswell so thats really cheered me up :D xx

Oh brilliant news Kirstin. Wow, two.

Good luck Raf-wife with your trigger shot tonight.

Flake-y glad they're looking after you and doing EC earlier. EC is nothing, you'll not remember a thing if you get knocked out!

Mrs M - PUPO too tomorrow. How many do you think you'll get put back?

Daisy - glad you're happier now that OH is back home and started stimming too. It'll fly in now!

Sorry, if I've missed you, it's so hard to keep up with this thread and who's at what stage. Good luck though! :hugs:

AFM - enjoying being PUPO very much. Everyone is asking if I'm feeling better since they all seem to assume I was off sick. :haha:

hi daisy ive been wondering about you sweetie im so glad your dh is home now, i know everyone says it but things move very fast once you start the stimms, this week has gone especially quick i think its because of all the hospital appointments x

trigger was last night wallie but thankyou hunny:hugs:

Just wanna say good luck to all of you ladies for your various appts tomorrow, hope everything goes well for everyone xx

Brilliant news about your twinnies Kristen!!!!! :happydance:

MrsMajor, good luck for ET tomorrow, you will soon be pupo!

Welcome back daisy!!!

AFM, am so, so nervous about ec tomorrow, fxed it all goes ok & I get some nice mature eggs!!!

Raf-wife, good luck to you for tomorrow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->