IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

oh and flakey congrats on being PUPO! hope you little embie sticks!

My scan went ok... my doctor doesnt have a very good bedside manor and is awful at explaining things so her actual words to me were 'carry on with what you are doing' that is all she said to me throughout the whole scan!!! felt totally ignored!
Anyway, was listening in to what she said to the nurse and what i can remember i have :-
6 9mm
2 10mm
2 12mm
2 17mm
and 'a couple more tens and some small ones' (<---her exact words!)
only the first scan so thin they are hoping they will grown a bit more. provisionally book for EC monday, tuesday or wed next week providing everything is OK at my scan on friday.
Nearly there!! xx

that sounds great hun good luck with next scan. im sure they will catch up hun xx

yay for being pupo flakey and raf-wife :happydance::happydance:

daisy i'd say those sizes are really good, when is your next scan?

i'm having a panic - just been to the loo and had cm tinged pink with what i assume is blood.... do i need to worry? is it all over already? am only 3dpt today. anyone any experience of this - good or bad? thanks xxx

I didnt realise you were having ET too today Lottie, thats great news being PUPO with triplets. Wouldnt it be great if all of them stick. Its so lovely being PUPO isn't it. I felt like that during my ET.
Well done Jo, a valentines transfer.....babys names come to mind!!! Chill out now and relax.
Praying for you both!!! :happydance::happydance: Thats my kind of prayer!!!

Wrighty - Good luck for tomorrow, let us know how you get on. Must be so exciting!!! Hope you dont mind me being nosey but did they freeze all 24 straighaway then which is why your now waiting for them to develop into blastos. I havent heard that before but then the number of eggs you had must be quite an exception! Good luck tomorrow. Thinking of you. :thumbup:

Sunshine-Good luck with your scan tomorrow. Could there be a chance of twins???? :happydance:

Nayla - Hope everything is good for starting in March, good luck for tomorrow lovely!!! :hugs:

Daisy, your scan sounds fab, a great number of follies, well done. Bet thats eased your mind now hasn't it?? :thumbup:

Mrs M-I agree with Lottie, implantation yayyyyy!!!!

:dust: :dust: to all

xxxxx

Keeping fingers crossed for twins!! Lol

Daisy those follies sound great, is your next scan on wed?

Mrsmajor I'd say implantation too, u did have a 5dt didn't u? I started bleeding 7dpt, fingers crossed for u

It's been a busy day today!!

Angiemon do u know when your fet is?

yay for being pupo flakey and raf-wife :happydance::happydance:

daisy i'd say those sizes are really good, when is your next scan?

i'm having a panic - just been to the loo and had cm tinged pink with what i assume is blood.... do i need to worry? is it all over already? am only 3dpt today. anyone any experience of this - good or bad? thanks xxx

Yep, yep, I agree with the other girls, if you're 3dpt it def sounds like implantation, that is a really good sign!!! :thumbup:Did you have a 5-day transfer?

Congrats on your transfers Jo and Lottie, take it easy and get your feet up for the next few days. Can't believe you have 3 in there Lottie!

Mrs M it does sound like implantation, hopefully a good sign!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Mrs Sunshine, look forward to hearing how you get on. Mine is still just over 2 weeks away, I wish I could fast forward the time - am a nervous wreck already!

Px

Good luck tomorrow mrssunshine, looking forward to seeing all your lovely scan photos!

Awwwh thanks everyone. They didnt really tell me anything so thats reassuring to hear from yous that they sound good.
Hope tge littke ones grow a bit. Although most of them were on my right and hardly any in left.
My next scan is friday.
I wa t to get excuted but im too scared too! Does that make sense?! Xx

Wrighty - Good luck for tomorrow, let us know how you get on. Must be so exciting!!! Hope you dont mind me being nosey but did they freeze all 24 straighaway then which is why your now waiting for them to develop into blastos. I havent heard that before but then the number of eggs you had must be quite an exception! Good luck tomorrow. Thinking of you.

xxxxx

thanks hun. i dont mind you asking at all hun. yes they froze them all on day 1. i over stimulated on the short protocol so they had to freeze them straight away as i couldn't have transfer. my ovaries were swollen and filled with fluid and i was in quite a bit of pain with it. they froze 7 at day one on first cycle because i had to many. i was really shocked when they told me they got 35 eggs. i knew then something wasnt right. i was in tears when they came in after told me 24 fertilised but transfer wasnt going to happen for at least 3 months and they were freezing them all. xxx

YAY Flake-y and Raf-wife!!!! :yippe: Congrats!

Raf-Wife: did they give you a number for the chances of triplets??

Daisy: yay for great size follies :) You will be pupo before you know it :D

Mrssunshine: Good luck tomorrow! its so amazing seeing your LO for the first time!! I was reading this pregnancy book today and it said that only 1/4 of women with singles have MS and only about 1/2 with multiples do, so I wouldnt worry about the lack of symptoms :D I hope you're having twins and maybe you'll be a lucky one to not feel anything...lol

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

AFM: Still sick, the meds the doctor game me help some but do not last the whole 8 hours. I started drinking poweraid bc I can't drink enough water and that has made a difference. I go again this wednesday for another scan so we will see how they look :D

Yay Lottie! You will definitely be prego in no time! Now you too are finished with this cycle. Well, still have the TWW, but stimming and scans are all behind you now! Can't wait to see your BFP Lottie!

Hey Angie! When are you doing your FET?

AFM: nausea more and more each day. Ughhhhh. Scan Friday and this time reminding them that I do NOT want to see that NP again!

Congrats to all the others on your progress!

good luck today mrs s
and good luck for your scan friday alexa
daisy most of mine were on the right ovary, i was really nervous going for my scans too then egg rerieval and then embryo transfer:haha: im sure it will be fine there looking good you dont want too many :hugs:

they didnt give me a number kristin ive looked it up and it says having 3 transfered on day 3 gives overall a 75% chance of pregnancy 30% chance of twins and 10% of triplets x

did any of you ladies get cramps and nausea after ec/et i had cramps last night and the night before that woke me up several times and i feel really sick today but im thinking thats down to lack of sleep, im just wondering if the cramping is normal x

Good Morning Laides

just a quick post for now as im absolutely shattered only had 2 hours sleep hubby has kindly said i can go bk to bed for couple hours to get a bit more. had my phone call 8 out the 10 are still going strong perfect 8 cell embies is what she said so blast transfer it is at 2.45 thursday :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: and even better i can have 2 transfered as ive already had 3 transfers without pregnancy lasting :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

mrssunshine - good luck with your scan hun xxx

Alexa -good luck with your scan friday xxx

raf-wife - i not sure hun i never had any sort of sickness till about week later on my BFPs only. if your worried hun give the hos a call xxx

good luck to everyone else. i promise i will be back on later need more sleep lol well after ive posted on all my other threads xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->