IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Hello ladies

Would you mind if I joined you? I have found this site so useful in the past and I am feeling a little low today.

I started my menopur yesterday and had my first baselline scan yesterday morning. This is my first cycle of IVF.

Previously I have had 2 x IUI's. One in June 10 that ended in a BFN and one in November which ended in an ectopic pregnancy and I ended up losing a tube.

After putting myseld back together I was feeling really up for this next adventure. Only yesterday my colleague anounced she was pregnant and after nearly three years of faking happiness I just feel so low. I'm not a horrible person but I just feel like this is so unfair.

I have read a lot of this thread and you sound like such a supportive bunch. I promise I will be in a better place tomorrow, but if I could just borrow a shoulder today I would really appreciate it.

Thank you and good luck to you all, I always think that these babies we will have, will be the most wanted in all the world, when they do eventually arrive!

MrsJPC x

Hello ladies

Would you mind if I joined you? I have found this site so useful in the past and I am feeling a little low today.

I started my menopur yesterday and had my first baselline scan yesterday morning. This is my first cycle of IVF.

Previously I have had 2 x IUI's. One in June 10 that ended in a BFN and one in November which ended in an ectopic pregnancy and I ended up losing a tube.

After putting myseld back together I was feeling really up for this next adventure. Only yesterday my colleague anounced she was pregnant and after nearly three years of faking happiness I just feel so low. I'm not a horrible person but I just feel like this is so unfair.

I have read a lot of this thread and you sound like such a supportive bunch. I promise I will be in a better place tomorrow, but if I could just borrow a shoulder today I would really appreciate it.

Thank you and good luck to you all, I always think that these babies we will have, will be the most wanted in all the world, when they do eventually arrive!

MrsJPC x

im sorry your having such a hard time and feeling so down it is so difficult in these situations your more than welcome to join hunny:hugs:

Hello ladies

MrsJPC x

Good luck to you, it is so hard, i remember one girl at work actually doing her preg test at work and just announcing to everyone that she was pregnant, i got myself into a right state and just cried for ages. Everyone has bad days :hugs:

fab news wightywales!! you'll be pupo soon too!! :happydance:

raf wife i felt sick after EC and ET, so its prob normal for some people, but if you are worried give the clinic a ring, i've tormented mine for the last 4 weeks!! lol

thanks chick ive googled it loads this morning and feel happier now that it seems fairly common, what time is your scan hun x

thanks for your replies ladies, i had a 3-day transfer, a perfect ickle 8 cell embie :dance:

had a couple more streaks of blood in cm last night and one this morning, but nothing since......i hope so badly it's implantation!

raf-wife - i felt really really sick for days after EC, it's only really stopped this week. eat little and often and make it something bland. i found rice cakes were really good.

yay for your little embies wrighty - not long til you're PUPO :happydance:

mrssunshine - best of luck for your scan this aft. thinking of you

mrsJPC - welcome. can totally empathise with how you're feeling, I found out my best friend is 23 weeks pg with her 3rd last night, so feeling pretty low myself :hugs::hugs:

hi to everyone else, hope we're all ok xx

i really do think its implantation your having chick,
did you have the cramps too after ec ?

Scan is at 1.30, this morning is dragging so much!

Mrs major the little bits of blood might also be from et, if your consultant was anything like mine, she wasn't at all gentle, don't worry (easier said than done!), I've been told on numerous occasions only to worry if it's bright red, lots of it and if u have pain too :hugs:

raf-wife - i had cramps for until the day after ET. I'm still a wee bit sore now - a bit like I've been doing too many sit ups!

mrssunshine - not long to go! very excited for you :happydance:

i did have some blood after ec, and actually on et day, but dried up since then til yest. have had some strange niggly little pains this morning as well.

who knows?! not really worrying as such, just wondering :shrug:

did any of you ladies get cramps and nausea after ec/et i had cramps last night and the night before that woke me up several times and i feel really sick today but im thinking thats down to lack of sleep, im just wondering if the cramping is normal x

I didn't get sick but had cramping for days after...but if u r worried call the office...I think they told me the cramping was normal though :)

Mrsjpc, welcome to the thread! I have had 2 failed IUIs too, I know how hard it can be. You will definately find lots of support here.

Mrsmajor, fxed it's implantation for you, I had a 3-day 8-cell transfer too!

Mrssunshine, hope scan went well!!!

Wrightywales, great news, looking forward to you being pupo!

Raf-wife, I didn't sleep well last night for cramps, so we are in the same boat!!!

oh sweetheart, I am so so sorry to hear that. Big big hugs to you :hug: thinking of you xxx

No heartbeat, no foetal pole, looks like no chance :cry::cry:

It is still early for a heartbeat and I've heard of people who haven't seen the fetal pole until a few weeks further along than you and were pregnant...was there an amniotic sac? Don't give up yet!

Awww Mrs. Sunshine hun I am so sorry sweetie :(Like the other ladies have said maybe its too early?? I didnt see my LO's HB until 6or 7 weeks, did the Dr. say anything hun?

I'm new to this thread ladies and very new to the idea of IVF, a little run down on me... I'm 36 was married for 12 years to a very horrible man but I had 4 beautiful girls now my soul mate and I have been married for 4 years and he is an amazing man who has four bonus women in his life :) but we just want one of our own... we had no idea that we would be on this journey since I obviously could have children... well we started right away and nothing so four years later and one mc in July at 13 weeks we are seeing a FS who after one month saw through my HSG that my left tube is completely blocked hence why I have so much pain during ovulation and during my girly time it is awful, and I'm sure some of you know the pain that it causes.
well short story I have surgery scheduled tomorrow for Laporoscopy /w Hysteroscopy /w possible Bilateral Salpingectomy eeeek scary words for someone who has never even had surgery other than the D&C from my MC.... so tomorrow is the big day! We met with our FS and he basically wants to remove the tube, clean out everything by doing another D&C and uterine wall etc... so we have a nice healthy environment.

You ladies have been through so much so I thought I would ask what to expect?
I did get a protocol but its not named anything other than how much it will cost what is going to happen and how much the medication is... OMG I can't believe how much it cost WHEW!

So any informaton would be so much appreciated. btw, what is PUPO?

hi smile4me pupo means pregnant until proven otherwise its once the embryos get transfered in, as for your protocol are you down regging first or going straight onto stimming injections x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->