IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

ummm not sure.... all I know is we are having surgery tomorrow, so I assume my FS will go over everything as far as the next steps are concerned... Has anyone else had their tube or tubes removed prior to IVF?

so you had your transfer yesterday on Valentines day? That's awesome! Yesterday was our baby's due date :) Its ok I know our angel baby is watching out for a baby brother or sister soon!

this is what it says
In -Cycle Office visits
In-Cycle monitoring/uS
Injection Training
Egg Retrieval
Oocyte identification???
Culture and Fertilization of embryos
complete semen analysis
complex sperm prep for IVF
ICSI
Assisted hatching
embryo transfer with Ultrasound Guidance

Mrs Sunshine, I am so very sorry. If I could give you any advise at all,then please give yourself time to heal, and give in to every emotion you are feeling.

It may mean nothing at all, but I am sure you are in all our thoughts.

Stay strong honey, but don't feel ashamed if you cave.

x x x

Welcome smile4me!!!

As for me, I have a rotten, stinking cold today!!! Am lying on the couch unable to swallow & blowing my nose every 5 seconds. Hope it doesn't affect my chances!

May I ask if anyone else felt like a complete space cadet when on the stimming drugs.

It is day three and I do not rememeber this when going through IUI. I feel like I could close my eyes and just nod off.

Also may I ask you about your leave from work plans? I plan to have EC day off, obviously, then a the week after transfer. What have others done?

Thanks x

i felt really sleepy and woozy a slightly drunk feeling i was not with it at all, and kept nodding off even when were in the car, ive not driven myself for about 3 weeks and have spent most of the time in the house as soon as i had egg retrieval it really improved x

I had no effects at all while on stims, maybe more thirsty than usual but nothing major. hink everyone reacts differently though.

As for taking time off, I've been off work since EC & I'll be off until after I get the blood results. I'm self-employed so I can take as long as I want.

I reckon the first week or first few days after transfer are the most important to take off work, but I guess it depends what your job is, whether it's stressful or active!

Sorry of this is a bit tmi, but just wondered what everyone thinks about :sex: post-transfer? Clinic didn't say anything about it, just wondered if anyone else knows if you are supposed to or not supposed to?:shrug:

Mrs Sunshine your truly in my prayers xx I cant even begin to imagine how you must be feeling, Sending you all my love and wishes Dear xx

Flake-y stay warm and take it easy, you will soon shake of this cold your a tough Cookie. im sure your pip is very very safe and snuggled in nicely xx

Raf-Wife- I hope your well and enjoying being PUPO :hugs: I have a quick question Hun you mentioned they put 3 back in did you have to ask them? Wow you must be very excited at the thought of tripplets xx

AFM ladies went to the Clinic this morning and my Prolactin has dropped from 121 ng to 11! Yes 11! (it should be under 20 for non pregnant women) im over the moon never did i think in 2 weeks it could drop so much :thumbup: Also my Thyroid is within range :thumbup: the FS told me that Prolactin and thyroid is very tricky at times as stress can really affect the results. Im happy to say that im all tuned in and ready to go :gun:

I was given also the Nasal Spray I need to snort it x3 a day up until egg collection, Did anyone else use the Nasal Spray? I dont know why but i would have opted for the injections? I guess everyone gets the Nasal Spray at the clinic and woow its very strong indeed! as long as it does its thing.

I should be on my period in 12 days, CD2 Blood tests and CD3 scan and I get my injections :thumbup: I am really nervous yet very excited at the same time.

I hope everyone else is doing well where ever you are in your journey, Take it easy, Love and Hugs to all :hugs: xx

Sorry of this is a bit tmi, but just wondered what everyone thinks about :sex: post-transfer? Clinic didn't say anything about it, just wondered if anyone else knows if you are supposed to or not supposed to?:shrug:

They told me no for 2 weeks after transfer bc your ovaries are still enlarged from the treatment and it can cause ovarian torsion...

hi jo they said :nope: to bd there may be uncollected eggs that could cause multiples x

nayla really enjoying being pupo thanks hun, we asked for 2 in our paperwork, they decided on 3 before we even got there they were all ready to go i didnt think for one minute we would be having 3 x

hi jo they said :nope: to bd there may be uncollected eggs that could cause multiples x

Well that's not a problem for us since we are using donor sperm, although the ovarian torsion thing is a bit scary!

Well that's not a problem for us since we are using donor sperm, although the ovarian torsion thing is a bit scary!

i know i thought the same since we havent concieved in over 8 yrs but to be honest its the last thing i want to do at the moment :haha: poor dh

Oh god I'm the opposite! Although apparently that can be a side-effect (good side effect!!!) of the progesterone, apparently they use progesterone sometimes for people with a low sex-drive! Ahh well, I'd rather have un-torsioned ovaries, so celibacy it is then. :rofl:

Oh, never noticed your above post! Feeling quite cramps, af-like cramps, but not too bad. Still slightly uncomfortable, like there is a lot of trapped wind, I suppose our ovaries might still be enlarged?

Oh god I'm the opposite! Although apparently that can be a side-effect (good side effect!!!) of the progesterone, apparently they use progesterone sometimes for people with a low sex-drive! Ahh well, I'd rather have un-torsioned ovaries, so celibacy it is then. :rofl:

:haha:ive got to admit 2 days ago i was feeling increadibly frisky but im just so uncomfortable id be too scared to do anything :haha:

:haha:ive got to admit 2 days ago i was feeling increadibly frisky but im just so uncomfortable id be too scared to do anything :haha:

Yeah, plus with the Crinone gel things are a bit messy downstairs (tmi!!!), I don't think I'd really want it exposed to view right now!

Gosh this 2ww is really dragging, even though we're 5 days in, still another 9 to go. It's prob because I'm hanging about the house doing nothing!

How are you feeling about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->