IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

i want it to go slowly lol i can enjoy it at the moment cramps and all, i have a real fear of testing x

hi hope everyone okay just a bit advice really ive been for my first scan 2day from starting stimms 7 days ago they said my lining was 11mm i had 13 folls on right only 10mm and smaller and 9 on left only small so they are uping my dosage to 4amp of menapur has anyone evry had this just a bit worried my next scan is fri xxx any advice please x

i want it to go slowly lol i can enjoy it at the moment cramps and all, i have a real fear of testing x

Oh no I want it to be over! I'm scared of testing too, but I'm going to. My 1st IUI I didn't test at all, I just waited for the blood test & was devastated when it was negative. 2nd IUI I did a bfn, then af arrived the day after that before I got bloods. So I had a bit of warning which I preferred. The waiting around for the results phonecall the first time was horrendous & I'd rather not go through that again if I can avoid it.

im not having bloods so will have to test at home but im going to wait as long as possible and then get dh to read the test, are you testing out your trigger x

littlepee try not to worry i have read about people needing there dose upped im sure there was someone on here, you still have plenty of time and your lining is fab x

im scanning now all throught the threads looking what they was just reading on tinternet now that could be cancelled if not responding, so ill just have keep my fx for friday and hope they grow bigger xx

im sure it will be fine chick your only on day 7 so could still have another 7 days and they grow at approx 2mm per day x

Littlepee-don't worry, I've followed journals of girls with similar responses, when they upped the meds the follies started to grow then, so you should be fine!

Raf-wife-yeah, I am def testing out the trigger, will start testing on fri prob, that'll be 9 days since the trigger, so I guess it'll be on its way out by then, if not already gone. Wouldn't expect to see a real positive that early of course, but I need something to do to keep my self occupied! Scary!

Hi
Just checking in. Only been off for 1 day and in so far behind again! Hope everyone is doing well. Xxx

They adjusted my meds up and down a few times during the treatment. Its normal! :)

AFM: Had my 7 week scan tonight. Both are looking strong and healthy, heartbeat very strong and much louder :D

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Kristin070404/babies7w.jpg

hi daisy how are you doing chick, hope your well x

:baby::baby:thats excellent news kristin:happydance:

Hi Daisy!

Great news Kristin; when do you get another scan?

how are you today jo im having some sharp stingy pains and still cramping x

Thanks Flake-y I go again next Wednesday and my first regular OB appt is the following Tuesday :)

how are you today jo im having some sharp stingy pains and still cramping x

Yep, me too, still having the occ cramp, one this morning that actually was quite painful!

And good news from the clinic, the embryologist just phoned to say that my 2 other embies have become blastos & are frozen! So I have 2 other possible future babies! :baby::baby: She said it's a really good sign that I am producing good quality embryos.

Plus, if this doesn't work, I have 2 other tries before I have to go through the whole thing again.

I'm very pleased!:happydance:

hi ladies can i ask did any of you have any light brown spotting early on after your transfers, i think its normal x

Hi yeah I'm good. How u feelin being PUPO?!
I'm off for my scan tomorrow so should get an idea of when my EC and ET is. So lookin forward to that¥ hopefully my follies have carried on the way they were on monday and nice and juicy and full of eggs :) xx

hi ladies can i ask did any of you have any light brown spotting early on after your transfers, i think its normal x

I had some very light spotting after EC, although I've had spotting after scans before, think it's just from the dildocam!!!

Thanks for the messages ladies, I'm feeling really sad and empty, and this waiting isn't doing much for me

Hope everyones treatments r going well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->