IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

How did EC go today Lainey - hope everything went ok. Thinking of you:thumbup:

xx

How did EC go today Lainey - hope everything went ok. Thinking of you:thumbup:

xx

Hi angiemon, it went well. Don't remember much about it to be honest! I was a bit crampy and bloated yesterday and am still the same today. They got 12 eggs - i've to phone at 10.30 this morning to see how many fertilised, and i am back in at some point tomorrow for ET all being well. I know they will be putting 2 back - so i hope 2 have fertilised! Thanks so much for asking :hugs:
I hope you are doing ok.

:happydance: 12 eggs is great, i know it does go into a blur really!!! Do they only do 2 day transfers at your clinic then? Yes i felt like that after my EC too! Good luck for the fertilisation report, im sure it will be fine, keep us updated :hugs::hugs:

Omigosh! Another IVF thread, yes!!!!!!!!

I started Follistim 300iu on Sunday evening through tonight, and I go in at 6am for bloodwork and ultrasound to see how I'm responding.

I've also got Ganirelix on the schedule and ultimately a trigger shot, but my labs will tell me when I can move on to using that.

I'm hoping to retrieve between 4/4 and 4/10/11!

I started Follistim 300iu on Sunday evening through tonight, and I go in at 6am for bloodwork and ultrasound to see how I'm responding.

I've also got Ganirelix on the schedule and ultimately a trigger shot, but my labs will tell me when I can move on to using that.

Ooh! We're on the same sort of time schedule! I started Follistim 225IU last night. I go down to 150IU tomorrow and add in Menopur. My U/S and bloodwork is Monday and we're hoping to retrieve between 4/6-4/9!!! EEK! Let's hope we can be bump buddies at the end of this, yeah?

Ooh! We're on the same sort of time schedule! I started Follistim 225IU last night. I go down to 150IU tomorrow and add in Menopur. My U/S and bloodwork is Monday and we're hoping to retrieve between 4/6-4/9!!! EEK! Let's hope we can be bump buddies at the end of this, yeah?

Yes! Even better, my name is Meg too!

For serious?!?! That's fantastic! LOL Nice to meet you, Meg! :) OMG! And you're in Northern IL??? I'm in freakin' Peoria! :rofl:

Furthermore... You have a "Nibbles" furbaby... My dog is "Nibbler"... This is weird!

For serious?!?! That's fantastic! LOL Nice to meet you, Meg! :) OMG! And you're in Northern IL??? I'm in freakin' Peoria! :rofl:

Furthermore... You have a "Nibbles" furbaby... My dog is "Nibbler"... This is weird!

LOL Yeah, I'm about an hour south of DeKalb.

Please tell me your better half isn't named Joe!

LOL Yeah, I'm about an hour south of DeKalb.

Please tell me your better half isn't named Joe!

You're not very far away then! Wow!

Nope... but an equally common name... He's Kevin! LOL I dunno that I'd call mine my "better" half some days though either! :rofl:

Absolutely! I keep it here on another TTC website.

I like this site because of the international flavor :)

Hi! Can I join in. I'm doing my first ivf in April. I'm still on bcp. We are ttc #1. me 30 dh 33. We are going to have icsi related to low counts 0% morph. Just hoping for one and done with ivf, but alas I think the great infertility monster won't let that happen!

Best of luck to everyone!

:happydance: 12 eggs is great, i know it does go into a blur really!!! Do they only do 2 day transfers at your clinic then? Yes i felt like that after my EC too! Good luck for the fertilisation report, im sure it will be fine, keep us updated :hugs::hugs:

Hey angiemon, I dont know if they only do 2 day transfers at my clinic (we are NHS funded for 2 goes - this is our first one). They said when i went in for EC that the transfer day depends on what treatment you are on - so they told me on Tuesday it was likely to be Thursday. I phoned the lab yesterday - out of the 12, 3 were immature and 2 abnormal, which left 7.Out of that 5 have fertilised normally, so they will pick the best 2 and put them back in today - i go in at 2.45pm. I feel a bit :cry: - i was kind of hoping for more because i got a good number. Anyway i am trying not to dwell too much on it. Hope you are keeping ok being pupo - i will be the same later today:happydance:. Thanks so much for asking :hugs:

Don't worry about that Lainey, you'd done tons better than I did anyway. You've now got 5 they can choose from! Good luck today at 2:45pm. Hold on to that wee! :haha: that's the worst bit.

Good luck and FX'd

Lainey- I know how you feel. We started with 11, 8 fertilized normally (we did ICSI), by day 3 we had 5 left still growing so they pushed me to a day 5 transfer, by the time we got to day five we only had 2 blasts (which they transferred) and 3 others they were hoping would progress to freezing, but none of them did. :nope: I know I am very lucky to have 2 that made it to blast stage, but i have to admit I was disappointed too.

Meggs-My name is not Megg, but I'm from northern Illinois too :flower:

Welcome Ttcne!

Now this whole being PUPO thing- it's great, but kinda weird. I'm trying REALLY hard not to symptom spot but part of me it feels like if it worked I should feel SOMETHING. I know, irrational thought. Hopefully my upcoming vacation will keep my mind off of things for the next 10 days. :wacko:

Hi lainey, the other girls are right, 5 is good so try not too worry. I sometimes think shorter transfers are better because the womb is the best place :thumbup: hope everything went well today, youll be pupo now:happydance:
Welcome Ttcne and meg from illinois (how bizarre with you two?!)

Blonde-it so strange but think that many women dont know they're anywhere near pregnant at this stage so it is hard to symptom spot. I think a holiday is def the best idea! Where are you of to??
Hi Wallie - how are you feeling now? Its so difficult waiting, wont be long now :thumbup:

afm, My calmness has kind of disappeared, had an awful dream last night when AF came like a horror movie and it just seemed so real! I woke up in a panic and this mid-morning today I went to the toilet and wiped and i got kind of brown discharge (sorry if its tmi) but im wondering if anyone has any ideas. Its not blood as such but now im feeling like ive got feelings that AF is coming. I just burst into tears and am now scared to go to the toilet (as if that will stop it). Luckily my OH works near so he came home to make sure i was ok and I really want to test now, my OH is going to pick up a FRER on the way back from work. I dont know whether i should or not, its 7dp what would have been a 5dt. This is so hard !

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->