IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Hello ladies, greetings from a very sunny London! How come the weather can completely change your mood. Feeling very upbeat today.

Some good news. My first baselline scan is booked for 14 April when I should start stimming drugs.

If all goes to plan this time, then EC should be on Easter Monday! I thought that was quite apt!

Love to all x x x

Hello ladies, greetings from a very sunny London! How come the weather can completely change your mood. Feeling very upbeat today.

Some good news. My first baselline scan is booked for 14 April when I should start stimming drugs.

If all goes to plan this time, then EC should be on Easter Monday! I thought that was quite apt!

Love to all x x x

Easter Monday, that really is saying something!! good luck :hugs:

Hi ladies i thought i would update you that myself and my husband caved in and went 3 days earlier than the OTD for the blood test :cry:

My BETE HCG came back 3.05 MIU/ML and a minimum of 10MIU is pregnant?? i dont know what to think and the FS told me it is a little early to tell and it can still be No or Yes?? i thought 9 days past transfer 12 days past ovulation should be some HCG?? that mAny women have even picked up on HPT. What days after egg collection/transfer did many of you have blood tests done? im sure 12 days past egg collection is not too early??

She said the number can double alot and i should pop in after 3 days, Monday will be 13days past transfer and 16 days past egg collection, she said its 50/50 and if the number is over 10 on Monday, i will be pregnant. Her face didnt look convincing at all i have left the clinic more confused before i arrived....

I know its my own fault for testing earlier :cry::cry::cry: Oh i dont know what to think anymore the nurses and the FS had the expressions in their faces it isnt good news :nope: i just hope this weekend they double and tripple, again appreciate any stories of people having crazy low betas than they go sky high??

Feeling very very low now,,,,, wish life was a little easier :cry:

Enough about my depressing life, Jo Im so happy the scan went very well for you xx your avatar is amazing! Well done again Hun xx

Hope everyone is doing fine love and hugs to all, xx

Nayla don't give up hope. This is what I found on fertilityplus:

Q: What is the normal level of hcg in a women who is not pregnant?

A: A normal non-pregnant hCG level is under 2; however, labs have different standards as to what they consider positive. Some lab norms say a level is negative under 5, under 10, or under 25.

So there is a definite possibility that you just tested too early, and that actually your hcg levels are already slightly above 'normal' :hugs:

Congrats to pupo ladies - good luck! :hugs:

Hello to everyone -well my scan and blood test went well today and i am scheduled in for EC on Tuesday! Really excited but also petrified! Not about the process, more about the what ifs, what if my eggs arent good quality, what if they dont fertilise, what if, what if.....It's just so worrying at every stage isn't it?
I just want to say thanks for the support you have given me so far - it's great being able to talk to others who have been / are going through this process. My hubby does his best (bless him) - but he is a man after all :haha:

Hello to everyone -well my scan and blood test went well today and i am scheduled in for EC on Tuesday! Really excited but also petrified! Not about the process, more about the what ifs, what if my eggs arent good quality, what if they dont fertilise, what if, what if.....It's just so worrying at every stage isn't it?
I just want to say thanks for the support you have given me so far - it's great being able to talk to others who have been / are going through this process. My hubby does his best (bless him) - but he is a man after all :haha:

Good luck!

Good luck, Lainey!!! :)

AF showed for me... So, we're all systems GO! Can't freakin' wait!

Im sure it will all be fine!!:thumbup: I know what you mean about men sometimes, i didnt realise how worried mine was until after ET this week, he hadn't said anything but got over his nervousness by drinking a bottle of wine whilst cooking dinner after ET, his nerves were gone but he said he had to keep strong for me bless him :kiss:
Good luck on Tues :hugs:

Thanks angiemon & Robyn!

Angiemon - congratulations on being PUPO - sending you lots of :dust::dust: - i have my fingers crossed that you get your BFP.

Robyn - congratulations on your BFP! It's been great reading over your posts - it gives me real hope. :hugs:

angiemon- congrats on PUPO! I really hope it all goes well for you.:flower:
Robyn- HOORAY on your BFP!
Lainey-I was also very nervous about the EC but it really was no problem. I don't remember a thing. Apparently, I talked to the doc after for about 3-5 with DH, I dont even remember seeing him :)
Megg-So happy you can start again!
Nayla- hang in there. all this uncertainty and not knowing is the WORST! DH and I also have not really told anyone what is going on. He has told one trusted co-worker as have I (mine happens to be an older gentleman, so he doesn't REALLY get it. But at least he doesn't tell me to think positive all the time and "just relax, take a vacation, and it will happen" :haha: ). I have found this journey so isolating. While it isn't exactly the same, this thread really has helped me to see I am not alone.

I am scheduled for ET on Monday! :happydance: I have no idea how things look because the person who called me just said I would be a day 5 transfer and didn't have any other information. From what I understand, that means they are doing well. We had 6 fertilize. I am just worried that we will go in and they will say we only have one left!
I have been struggling with mild OHSS. Enough to be VERY uncomfy and bloated. I probably gained 5lbs in my belly, my pants are very tight. It is getting better though! Thursday, i could barely walk and even had some trouble breathing- was in tears when i got home from work. LOTS of fluid, salty foods, and some acupuncture seem to have helped. This has brought up another irrational thought- in pregnancy, symptoms of OHSS usually worsen. SO after my ET, if my symptoms continue to improve, I am going to be even more worried that it is a BFN. While I certainly did not like the pain I had, I know I will be even more of a wreck in the 2ww if it completely resolves. Does this make sense??:dohh:
Also, my DH planned a vacation for us for the last part of the 2ww. I certainly want to enjoy it and not be thinking every second about "what if" and "whats that twinge mean?" I don't know if thats possible though :wacko:

Hi Ladies :cry:

I got a phone call yesterday from my FS saying she is leaving this afternoon for 1 week and if i could pop in to do my beta as she said 12 DPT 15 DPO the numbers must be above 10 and will be 100% accurate if im pregnant or not.

They were 3.7 MIU and its a solid No :cry: i even did a frer at 6am and it was no, im so so so upset its unreal I cant even breath through the pain. I must stop taking everything and my period should arrive within 5 days. She had no explanation for me and kept saying that both embryos were 8 cells and excellent condition, the uterus was excellent, im 28, she said it was very bad luck. Todays also my husbands 30th Birthday and i will never forget the tears streaming down his face in the room hes crushed into a million pieces,

This is so so painful for us both he has just gone back to bed. No words will ever describe the pain im feeling right now. The emotional pain is the worst! we are £6300 out of pocket since it all started.. money comes and goes i know, but this emotional pain im feeling now!! Were good people! we give to charity when we can we pray alot..

Just feeling so so depressed.. it feels like some one has ripped my heart out of my chest!! and it HURTS SO BADLY! i dont know what to say....

Thank you everyone that has pushed me and given me support from day 1 you girls mean so much to me.

I pray i can overcome this hurting soon. Also i need to see where we go from here??

All the best to the rest of the women on this journey and who are pupo x

I am so sorry Nayla. I know no words will help the way you feel love, so sending you cyber hugs x x

Hi Ladies :cry:

I got a phone call yesterday from my FS saying she is leaving this afternoon for 1 week and if i could pop in to do my beta as she said 12 DPT 15 DPO the numbers must be above 10 and will be 100% accurate if im pregnant or not.

They were 3.7 MIU and its a solid No :cry: i even did a frer at 6am and it was no, im so so so upset its unreal I cant even breath through the pain. I must stop taking everything and my period should arrive within 5 days. She had no explanation for me and kept saying that both embryos were 8 cells and excellent condition, the uterus was excellent, im 28, she said it was very bad luck. Todays also my husbands 30th Birthday and i will never forget the tears streaming down his face in the room hes crushed into a million pieces,

This is so so painful for us both he has just gone back to bed. No words will ever describe the pain im feeling right now. The emotional pain is the worst! we are £6300 out of pocket since it all started.. money comes and goes i know, but this emotional pain im feeling now!! Were good people! we give to charity when we can we pray alot..

Just feeling so so depressed.. it feels like some one has ripped my heart out of my chest!! and it HURTS SO BADLY! i dont know what to say....

Thank you everyone that has pushed me and given me support from day 1 you girls mean so much to me.

I pray i can overcome this hurting soon. Also i need to see where we go from here??

All the best to the rest of the women on this journey and who are pupo x

I'm really sorry to hear how this has turned out. I know exactly how you feel. I'm so sorry for the timing too, but there's always something timing wise which makes it hurt so much.

You need to give yourself a little time, find out from the hospital what's next and get a review appt scheduled. You now need something to look forward too. Be prepared for other pregnancy announcements, they are a total killer too (the real life ones).

Sorry that's the only advice I have and I wish someone had given that to me when it was a no.

Speak soon and take care of yourselves. :hugs:

nayla i came back on to the forum to see how you got on, i am so so sorry, this is such a painful thing to go through and it will take time to stop hurting, it is awful when you have put everything into doing this emotionally and financially and it doesnt work for you, sending you lots of hugs sweetheart x

I am so sorry nayla. :cry: Take some time to heal and remember we are all here for you :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->