IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Blondemop - thinking of you today, hope it all goes well.

Lainey - good luck for tomorrow. I think your worries are completely natural! Give hubby a list of questions to ask when you are out of it. How many, quality etc. It will make you feel better when you do come round.

Nayla - Oh honey I am so sorry. Why is life like this, how can it be so cruel. You will get over this and you will become strong enough to go again. Take this time to for you though. Scream, shout, cry whatever you need to do. You are in my thoughts. Take care x x x x

I'm so sorry, Nayla! :hugs: I wish there was something I could say that would make the pain stop! :(

Im really sorry Nayla, I know its so horrible! When ours failed, my friend told us to make sure we love eachother, i know that sounds obvious but it does kinda work. It does get better and then hopefully you can think off trying again :hugs:

Hi Blonde - Hope ET has gone well today and look forward to hear all about it :hugs:

Stims tomorrow for me... Its all getting started. EEK

Hi

Just been reading about egg share, looks interesting. I think Id be up for it, but dunno about husband rly. Im fully expecting to have to do full IVF at some point this year, have no hopes at all that my next cycle of injectables only will work :)

Feel quite positive about it tho tbh after reading about that, not sure if i would qualify but I'll start looking into it after next cycle I think.

I hope you never need to go past your next cycle, cranberry... but wishing you loads of luck with whatever you end up doing! :)

Ooooh exciting Meg....!

Cranberry, I would like to egg share but I know 100% that my OH wouldn't be up for it, which is sad. :(

xxx

Well thats a BIG shock, just texted husband all casual like to say what did he think about egg sharing and hes like yeah ofc, good plan, why wouldnt everyone do it

So im gonna look into it :o

Reading the criteria tho, Im not sure if I would qualify. Im diabetic (well, slightly, highest blood sugar was 7.1 and cutoff was 7, so its still suspected) and kinda depressive in nature - was off work for 2 yrs from 2008. Will call the clinic I think.

:hugs: Nayla- I'm so so sorry to hear your news. I know there is nothing that I can say to help the pain, but try to take some comfort in knowing that I think we are all hurting with / for you too. I know it's a little cheesy but I truly believe that which doesn't kill us makes us stronger. And, wow, how strong we all really are already. :bodyb:

I just got home from my ET. honestly I'm not sure how I feel. We had one grade 4 and one grade 2 transferred. Originally, my doc said he would only transfer 1 because of my size (i'm very small) and age. But today they came in and said they recommended transferring both, so this kind of surprised me. We have 3 others that they are going to let grow a little longer and will call me tomorrow to let me know if they can be frozen. I REALLY hope so.[-o< At least they didn't come in and say we didn't have any good ones!

Im supposed to be on bed rest now for 2 days and take it easy for another 2. So I will probably be on this site quite frequently.

Blondemop, sometimes it's best when someone else makes the decision for us. I had the quandry, one or two, but in the end I only had one, so that decision was made for me. Next time I'd have two definitely though!

FX'd this works out for you though.

:hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow Lainey :thumbup:

Blonde-that sounds fine! It is a bit of a dilemma whether to have 1 or 2. I had one apparently great one placed last time and it didn't work and have placed 2 this time. Dont get too hung up on grades if you can help it :hugs:
Your PUPO :happydance:

xx

Thanks angiemon - i'll be glad when it's this time tomorrow and it's over with!

MrsJPC - thanks for the good luck wishes and the top tip! I will make a list for my hubby to take tomorrow so I have some answers when I come around - that should give him something else to think about rather than being in the wee room reserved for him to give his sample:haha::haha:

Today has been a bit strange - after all the nasal spraying and injections, it's been a day of nothing, which has been quite un-nerving. I have to say, one thing i am really not looking forward to is the pessary part - thats been praying on my mind quite a lot. Maybe because it sounds kind of yucky - give me an injection anytime!

angiemon- thanks! I am trying not to think about the grades like you said. I just had it in my head i would have one good one transferred and one or two to freeze. I should know better than to have expectations about any of this. :blush:

Lainey - good luck tomorrow! :thumbup:

Megg - so excited for you.:dust:

Hi

Ive decided to give clomid another month so will hold off on injectables for now. I am seriously considering egg sharing for September or so and ive contacted a clinic and depression wouldnt exclude me, so just gotta hope I dont have anything hidden!

Good luck with it all, will leave you for now, maybe back in a few months :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->