IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Shots done at 9am: 250ug Ganirelix, 75iu Follistim, 40u low-dose hCG, and 81mg Aspirin.

I go in tomorrow at 7:45a for my next ultrasound and bloodwork. I am about 99% positive I will trigger tomorrow night and my retrieval will be Wednesday!

I'll update the actual results and timeline tomorrow afternoon though.

And, holy crap! We are going to get some storms! I can hear the thunder and see the lightning in the distance. Megg, you're probably getting them already! I'm going to have to get off the computer with them headed our way now :(

Ooh... I do my stims at night. I'm not supposed to do them tomorrow unless they tell me to. I love how different clinics do things so differently! Yay for 7:45! I'll be right behind you (in a different office/city, obviously) at 8:15! You'll just be done when I'm leaving my house! Can't wait for you to trigger and get this ball rolling!

No rain here yet, but you're sure right about the thunder and lightning! Do not approve. It smells like rain too! In fact, it feels and smells like the deck of a cruise ship! The air is just slightly too warm, moist, and smells of water! Makes me wish I was sailing with Royal Caribbean again!

Okay... I'm confused... I have a bruise from one of my injections, and its bumped up. My injections don't leave bruises... and they certainly don't leave a little bump under a bruise. What causes this?

Pic of the bruise... hard to see because I'm Casper the freakin' ghost... WHIIIIIIIIITE!

And, then an odd "auto-level" version... Mostly because it looks really freakin' cool and shows very well where the bruise (and all the needle holes) is!

Any of you girls had this? I don't like that there's a bump under my bruise. The bruise I can live with... but why a bump?

I get a little bump and a red surround every morning from my Buserelin - it goes away after about an hour. And I get a tiny spot of blood every time I do my Gonal-f. Weird, because they're exactly the same needle! Haven't bruised yet. Can't believe I'm actually discussing injections - I've had a phobia of needles since I was tiny! Hope your bump and bruise go down x

Good luck with everything!

I hear those storms are going to be bad! Good thing I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow when they get here!

Gah. I meant 9 pm not am! I take my shots at night too. Just a little too excited I guess. Off to the RE now!

Okay... I'm confused... I have a bruise from one of my injections, and its bumped up. My injections don't leave bruises... and they certainly don't leave a little bump under a bruise. What causes this?

Pic of the bruise... hard to see because I'm Casper the freakin' ghost... WHIIIIIIIIITE!

And, then an odd "auto-level" version... Mostly because it looks really freakin' cool and shows very well where the bruise (and all the needle holes) is!

Any of you girls had this? I don't like that there's a bump under my bruise. The bruise I can live with... but why a bump?

I get a little bump and a red surround every morning from my Buserelin - it goes away after about an hour. And I get a tiny spot of blood every time I do my Gonal-f. Weird, because they're exactly the same needle! Haven't bruised yet. Can't believe I'm actually discussing injections - I've had a phobia of needles since I was tiny! Hope your bump and bruise go down x

The bump is actually gone today... now its just the bruise! I also had a HUGE fear of needles. If someone told me that this is the route my life would have taken, I'd have laughed them out of town. Terrified of needles and didn't want children... Funny how life changes you! :)

Gah. I meant 9 pm not am! I take my shots at night too. Just a little too excited I guess. Off to the RE now!

I wondered!!! LOL I'd never heard of someone doing them in the AM... but I figured that every clinic was different! :haha: I understand... I get overly excited too! Good luck!!! :hugs:

Lining: 11.6mm
Right Ovary: 7 x 14mm
Left Ovary: 6 x 14mm & 1 x 15mm
E2: Waiting on results...
Repeat U/S & E2: Apr 6 @ 8am

They're much more consistent sizes than last cycle. Hoping for trigger on Wednesday. The bloods will probably tell me a lot more. I should have them by early afternoon (at the latest).

Sizes are very consistent Megg, best I've heard of infact! Good luck.

Still waiting on a call back from my RE's office with official numbers.... should know within the hour.

OMG my sides hurt and I'm blooooooooooooated!

Did ultrasound today and the follicles are 9 to 14. Last friday was 6 to 9. Still too small. Have to go back on wednesday. Hope by wednesday it should be alittle bigger. They said i can take my ganirex tomorrow morning.

I wondered!!! LOL I'd never heard of someone doing them in the AM... but I figured that every clinic was different! :haha: I understand... I get overly excited too! Good luck!!! :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Do you mean the stim shots? I do mine in the morning! Is that bad? They said any time, and morning is much easier for me. This trigger shot - when do I take that? Is it by any chance a big needle? I have a single big needle in my pack, and whilst i'm now ok with my dailies, that one is still making me nervous!

Also bloated and sore =\

Hiya ladies!!!

I'm maaybe but on a new account :dohh:
Buuuuuut!!! :bfp: :dance:

:kiss:

what. the. eff.

It's 4:30p and I still haven't heard from the RE's office.

The latest they've ever called was 3:30p, so I'm getting a little pissed. Their office closes at 5p, so they'd better call before then, or I'm going to end up being a royal ***** to their answering service when I have to call.

It's not like I'm doing an expensive IVF cycle and getting ready to trigger or anything...

:cry: can you call them?

I can. I'm going to give them 15 more minutes and then call. I'm not very happy about this. You don't pump someone full of hormones to the point they're about to bust and then ignore them.

No! I was flippin' murderous at work today and had to excuse myself from conversations to avoid throttllng someone...and I havent had all the drugs yet =\

OK, I called them. I guess the RE had a long day in the OR and was late in reviewing everyone's lab results from this morning. No biggie - I'm just hopped up on hormones and very moody.

So, here are the numbers:
Estradiol: 2132
LH: 1.23
Follicles -->
Right: 19.16, 7.56, 8.11, 14.06, 10.88, 14.3
Left: 9.66, 12.5, 17.54, 18.52, 13.32, 15.22, 15.31, 11.78

Uterine lining: 8.85mm triple

I'm going to stim for one more night and go back in the morning. My appt is at 6am. Most likely will trigger tomorrow and retrieval on Thursday!

I have no idea what most of those numbers mean but I'm glad it's all good!

Is it normal to have shooting pains in your ovaries? I'm on day 7 stimming.

I have no idea what most of those numbers mean but I'm glad it's all good!

Is it normal to have shooting pains in your ovaries? I'm on day 7 stimming.

My ovaries feel like a dirty bomb about to explode!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->