IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

Scomar!!! Congratulations to you, a wonderful New Year gift. xxx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Nat,

Massive congratulations to you too, enjoy your BFP - don't waste time & happiness worrying. x

:yipee: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :yipee:

AFM... Sorry girls, did a First Response Early test this evening at 11dp/2dt, so 13dpo & got a Big Fat Negative.
:nope:

...Thank you all for the good wishes along the way. I'm more gutted than I thought I'd be. DH is trying to be optimistic & wants me to test again in the morning, but I'm sure that's a waste of time.

x

AFM... Sorry girls, did a First Response Early test this evening at 11dp/2dt, so 13dpo & got a Big Fat Negative.

Could still be a bit early! Its not over until the :witch: flies in!

Fluffy - I've tried to thank you on your post for thinking of me, but it's telling me I don't have permission!
....so, thanks! x

Hope you are feeling ok. xx

Megg - I don't know much about this as it was my 1st try. Is it likely that there's a chance? Does the Progesterone keep AF away?

Megg - I don't know much about this as it was my 1st try. Is it likely that there's a chance? Does the Progesterone keep AF away?

I've seen plenty of people get AF while still using the progesterone. So, I don't think it stops her. She might not come full flow until after quitting the supplements, but I think she would begin to show even with them.

Whether its likely depends on the person. HCG can be anywhere from 1 to 575 in successful pregnancies at 13dpo according to betabase. So, its definitely possible for it to be too early!

teapot, I got AF at 13dpo while taking progesterone so if she is still not showing you are still in with a chance xx

Oh girls, I'm so sad, but thank you for your glimmers of hope. I do feel pretty hopeless though. There's no sign of AF, apart from twing-ey cramps every so often. No spotting (yet).

My OTD is 31st, but I'm 14dpo tomorrow, so that's definitely long enough isn't it?

...I will test again in the morning, but might not be able to update as I have to go to a close friends wedding & be all happy & smiley (Grrr). Thanks for your kind responses. x

Some people don't see + tests until they're a few days late. Its not super common, but its not rare either, ya know? I would think you should know for sure by the 31st!

Scomar and Nat WOOHOO on your BFP that is fab.

AFM I am still in shock I got my BFP this morning YAY!!!!

Really thought I was out and then took the test with a CB Digi and there is was in words. DH and I are so over the moon I know it is early days but hey I have never managed this so far so hoping that the next 9 months will be fine.

Sorry gotta run as I am only in the 2nd day of my new job, really don't know how I am going to tell them as they want me to have a medical in the next week EEK.

Will try and get on line later and catch up.

Take care and hope to hear of more BFP's soon :hugs:

Wow....this thread is buzzing with :bfp:s. Congrats ladies :hugs:

I'd be so grateful if you could pop by the IVF Successes thread, just to give the rest of us some encouragement :flower:. The link is https://www.babyandbump.com/assisted-conception/491023-list-your-ivf-successes-here-4.html

Thanks so much!

:hug:

Carol thats AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
am so happy for us all !!

I don't think we're going to get many more outcomes... rchurchlow and Sammy2009 don't post anymore. :( I think we're stuck without the answer on those 2... and the rest never even gave me any real dates. So, I think we're just waiting on teapot's BFP!

I think I had the most successful testing thread in TTC in the history of this site (something like 142 BFP's)... So, I'm glad I ran this! We so deserved the luck!

think our good luck rubbed off on eachother !
and to all those who didnt get their BFPs this month we have been there and feel for you. It WILL happen - as Megg used to say to be in my moment of doubt -
KEEP THE FAITH !!
xx

Good luck was definitely contagious!!!! ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!

I also tell this, but I can't help it. My cousin had 5 rounds (4 fresh/1 FET) and has 2 of the most gorgeous children in the world now... maybe I'm biased though!

hi meg and everyone ive not been posting because i dont get going until 19th jan but i have been following the thread and want to say a massive congratulations to all who got there BFP and that i have learnt so much from you ladies about what to expect when my ivf cycle starts x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->