IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Got my beta results - 1406. Now I just have to make it to the scan

Aww! YAY! :hugs:

Great results, Maxxi!! That's good news.

Had my 6+5 scan today -- was nervous after the bleeding, but the little bean is still there & growing. Heard the heartbeat, which was very exciting. I finally believe that I'm pregnant. Hope it keeps growing!! :baby:

EEK! :yipee: That's fantastic! :yipee:

I actually have tears rolling down my cheeks for both of you! This is not a thread where I ever find myself jealous... just happy!

Oh my god, you two are really scaring me about my scan on Thursday, going to go in all happy expecting to see my little baby and listen to it's heartbeat and what if it's not there? I really don't think I could handle that, plus I really think my dh would be upset too, I'd think that I'm to blame for not drinking enough or making an effort to eat healthily, OMG stress overload!

Now, you stop that! I'm sure things will be just fine, lovely! :hugs: The stress is much worse than anything you did or didn't do up until now. Take a deep breath and look forward to your scan!

AFM... We talked to the clinic and got a collection condom for at-home collection. That way, we can pretend that our babies were made through the old fashioned :sex: method. I'll just have to try and forget that we're taking the sample in at the same time they'll be knocking me out and stealing my eggs! :rofl:

Thanks for the well wishes! I certainly hope to come back with good news tomorrow!

You'll be fine MrsG! I've had an mc and chemical so I'm traumatized. You're problems sound more anatomical as opposed to me who they have diagnosed with "recurrent miscarriage". So sometimes I wonder if I'm in any of a different place than I have been before. But for now all I'm doing is visualizing little heartbeats.

Megg - Good Luck! You'll get alot tomorrow I bet and enjoy your sedation!

Mercy - that's exactly what it is - another 2ww.

You're so sweet, Megg. Thank you very much!! :flower:
I'm excited to hear how things go for you tomorrow -- I rather liked egg collection, anesthesia & great drugs! wheee!

MrsG, you'll be fine! One of the suckiest things about this whole LTTC / ART journey was learning & knowing too much! It's much easier to not know what can go wrong -- I feel much less innocent about fertility & pregnancy!
But I am sure things will be fine for you, the odds are in your favor. Just try to relax and don't listen to us! :haha:

I'm excited to hear how things go for you tomorrow -- I rather liked egg collection, anesthesia & great drugs! wheee!

MrsG, you'll be fine! One of the suckiest things about this whole LTTC / ART journey was learning & knowing too much! It's much easier to not know what can go wrong -- I feel much less innocent about fertility & pregnancy!
But I am sure things will be fine for you, the odds are in your favor. Just try to relax and don't listen to us! :haha:

I meant to ask were they surprised not to see twins?

Not really. I guess that there's such a wide range, it could've meant anything? I must confess that I'm relieved that it's not twins, even though I'd have been happy if it *had* to be that way (two is better than zero). One will be much more manageable & less expensive (daycare!!!). But I'm just hoping this little sweet pea (I have a ticker!) will hang on & show up as scheduled in late July...

Not really. I guess that there's such a wide range, it could've meant anything? I must confess that I'm relieved that it's not twins, even though I'd have been happy if it *had* to be that way (two is better than zero). One will be much more manageable & less expensive (daycare!!!). But I'm just hoping this little sweet pea (I have a ticker!) will hang on & show up as scheduled in late July...

That's exactly how I feel about twins! I think sometimes the novelty would be nice... but I think it would wear off in the middle of the night when neither of them wanted to sleep! LOL

hello ladies :flower:

megg - nearly PUPO missus :happydance: how are you feeling cherub after the ec? x x x

mercy - :hugs: i read your post about spotting / bleeding and my heart stopped - but am so so pleased everything is all good hun x x x x

mrs-g and maxxi - hello again :) just posted in the AC thread in first tri, but didn't wanna ignore you here ;) x x x

SAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY where are you sweetheart? please come and let us know that you're ok. we miss you and are worried about you hun x x x anyone heard from sammy on a pm or anything? x x x

much love ladies x x x

I feel physically okay. I only managed to have 4 eggs retrieved. I don't want to talk about it. I feel like my heart's been ripped out. My crib was waiting on me when I got home, and I'm more certain now than ever that I'll never have a baby to put in it. Fertilization report in the morning. Not holding out any hope at all for this cycle.

I feel physically okay. I only managed to have 4 eggs retrieved. I don't want to talk about it. I feel like my heart's been ripped out. My crib was waiting on me when I got home, and I'm more certain now than ever that I'll never have a baby to put in it. Fertilization report in the morning. Not holding out any hope at all for this cycle.

Big hugs Megg. I know it's easier said than done but you may be very surprised in the morning so try to be hopeful. I know the feeling of having things work out way differently than they were supposed to. What did the doc say about getting 4?

:hugs: megg x x x i can hear your disappointment sweetheart, and i know there's not much i can say to help you today. i will save my words of wisdom for another day (;)) and just send you a whole bunch of hugs across the pond :hugs: x x x x x x x

You'll be fine MrsG! I've had an mc and chemical so I'm traumatized. You're problems sound more anatomical as opposed to me who they have diagnosed with "recurrent miscarriage". So sometimes I wonder if I'm in any of a different place than I have been before. But for now all I'm doing is visualizing little heartbeats.

Megg - Good Luck! You'll get alot tomorrow I bet and enjoy your sedation!

Mercy - that's exactly what it is - another 2ww.

Yeah but this is my first ever pregnancy so I don't know if I have a recurrent miscarriage problem, that's why I'm concerned but thanks for the reassurance!

Megg, I know how you feel, I was disappointed with getting 7 but I have more confidence now, I could only have 1 put back and mine only got to day 3 and I still got my bfp, so please do not be too worried at this stage. Fx for your fertilisation report honey and I'm thinking of you. X

hello ladies how are you.
Meggs- like MrsG said, it only takes one.....hoping for you hon.

I am travelling on business again and it is cooooold here....brrrr. My gosh, this little baby has more airmiles already than most adults do :)

If my fertilization report is decent tomorrow, I'll regain some hope. I'm just terrified that nothing will fertilize. :(

Big hugs Megg. I know it's easier said than done but you may be very surprised in the morning so try to be hopeful. I know the feeling of having things work out way differently than they were supposed to. What did the doc say about getting 4?

He didn't say much about getting 4. His voice rang of disappointment... but he didn't say much. He just said, "I had trouble getting to some of the smaller ones. But, we got 4. We'll call you in the morning and let you know how it goes." That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

If my fertilization report is decent tomorrow, I'll regain some hope. I'm just terrified that nothing will fertilize. :(

He didn't say much about getting 4. His voice rang of disappointment... but he didn't say much. He just said, "I had trouble getting to some of the smaller ones. But, we got 4. We'll call you in the morning and let you know how it goes." That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

:hugs::hugs: Thinking of you, Megg. Hoping for good news tomorrow. :flower:

Kind of like when my guy said "Well let's hope they take". Try to sleep well tonight, think positive thoughts and we're all sending positive energy your way. You'll see how things can take a surprising turn in one night.

sending you positive vibes Meggs, looking forward to your update tomorrow
hugs,

Most of you have already read... but yes! I had 4 eggs retrieved, 3 were mature, and all 3 fertilized! So, I had 100% fertilization rate. I could be PUPO as soon as Friday... maybe Sunday. We'll see when we get there. I won't know until Friday morning if we're waiting on Day 5 or not. I hope all 3 make it to transfer. I know they might not, but I hope they do! And, yes... We'll put back everything that is still going that day.

:hug:

So excited for you, Megg! Will keep fingers crossed -- can't wait to hear more good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->