• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Yes, I hope that Sammy is doing alright and will have good news soon.

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!

How's everyone doing!!! Are you all looking after yourselves!

I'm a little bored, got OH laying down the law, he's gone to work and i'm off all weekend and I'm not allowed to do anything apart from dust (low level only) and cook dinner! Not only that but my boss has also become extremely protective, he has been picking me up and dropping me off in the snow and trying to carry my bags, open doors, I'm not allowed to walk on snow or ice, I got shouted at for messing around under the desks!! I think I could quite get used to this! It's so funny though because he is seriously struggling with keeping it a secret, it looked really odd when he shouted at me and told me to get off the floor and for someone else to help!

Maxi, your just starting out now, it's a nightmare, I kinda thought now I got a BFP that I would feel different but it's still all about waiting, I keep reading ahead on week by week guide and it seems such a way off yet, I want it all now, the bump, the maternity clothes, even the morning sickness ;-)

Megg, how are you feeling?

Sammy - any more news?

Your OH sounds very sweet and protective! :hugs: I'm good! I can't say I feel much of anything. I had a bad back for a few days... but its gone. And, my right ovary was literally crampy last night after my shots. But, its not doing that today either. So, I haven't a clue. Just hoping tonight's shots are the last before the trigger!

Anyone hear from Sammy?

Nope... not a word! :(

I hope she's ok. I can't believe you're almost done Megg!

YOU can't believe I'm almost done? Imagine how I must feel. I've been waiting since the end of Sept! :haha: Thank you though! I'm glad it feels that way for more than just me! :)

It does! I remember when you were told that you had to postpone the cycle and now you'll be PUPO sometime next week!

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!

How's everyone doing!!! Are you all looking after yourselves!

I'm a little bored, got OH laying down the law, he's gone to work and i'm off all weekend and I'm not allowed to do anything apart from dust (low level only) and cook dinner! Not only that but my boss has also become extremely protective, he has been picking me up and dropping me off in the snow and trying to carry my bags, open doors, I'm not allowed to walk on snow or ice, I got shouted at for messing around under the desks!! I think I could quite get used to this! It's so funny though because he is seriously struggling with keeping it a secret, it looked really odd when he shouted at me and told me to get off the floor and for someone else to help!

Maxi, your just starting out now, it's a nightmare, I kinda thought now I got a BFP that I would feel different but it's still all about waiting, I keep reading ahead on week by week guide and it seems such a way off yet, I want it all now, the bump, the maternity clothes, even the morning sickness ;-)

Megg, how are you feeling?

Sammy - any more news?

Your OH sounds very sweet and protective! :hugs: I'm good! I can't say I feel much of anything. I had a bad back for a few days... but its gone. And, my right ovary was literally crampy last night after my shots. But, its not doing that today either. So, I haven't a clue. Just hoping tonight's shots are the last before the trigger!

Anyone hear from Sammy?

Nope... not a word! :(

I hope she's ok. I can't believe you're almost done Megg!

YOU can't believe I'm almost done? Imagine how I must feel. I've been waiting since the end of Sept! :haha: Thank you though! I'm glad it feels that way for more than just me! :)

It does! I remember when you were told that you had to postpone the cycle and now you'll be PUPO sometime next week!

Its crazy, isn't it?! I expected to be more nervous and less excited... but I'm finding it quite the opposite! Most of my "fears" have been soothed at this point. Now, I just want to know how many eggs I'll get, how many will fertilize, if we'll get to day 5, and if it works. And, 2 of those will be answered in a few days!

Had a bit of a scare yesterday -- spotting, dark pink-ish but not bright. It was a bad feeling, flashbacks to the last miscarriage. Dialed the on-call doctor, who advised me to wait & see. Can't help but think if it were my own RE, she would've seen me that morning -- but he was right, of course. Nothing since then, 24 hrs later, so I'm not as scared. I'll breathe easier after tomorrow's scan (if it's good news, that is).

I'm kinda worried about Sammy. I wish she'd come back & tell us how she's doing. I really hope that she just used a crap test & it's still a BFP.

Megg, good luck! I know how you feel -- and everything happens so quickly after stimms! Hoping for great news from you! :hugs:

I'm glad the spotting stopped! I'm sure it practically stops your heart to see it! Can't wait for good news from your scan! :hugs:

I'm worried about Sammy too! :(

So, my appointment! :) I have 20 follicles today... all between 14-22mm! :happydance: I do my trigger shot sometime tonight and egg retrieval is Tuesday! EEK!

Yeh, keep checking to see if Sammy has been back on. I really hope this doesn't mean it's not good news. I really hope not...

Mercy :hugs:, I'm so glad you've not had any more spotting!

Had a bit of a scare yesterday -- spotting, dark pink-ish but not bright. It was a bad feeling, flashbacks to the last miscarriage. Dialed the on-call doctor, who advised me to wait & see. Can't help but think if it were my own RE, she would've seen me that morning -- but he was right, of course. Nothing since then, 24 hrs later, so I'm not as scared. I'll breathe easier after tomorrow's scan (if it's good news, that is).

I'm kinda worried about Sammy. I wish she'd come back & tell us how she's doing. I really hope that she just used a crap test & it's still a BFP.

Megg, good luck! I know how you feel -- and everything happens so quickly after stimms! Hoping for great news from you! :hugs:

That must have been so scary. I'm having flashbacks and I'm not even spotting. How far along are you again? You'll be so relieved when you see those heartbeats tomorrow! I have another blood test tomorrow to make sure I don't have an ectopic going on. The funny thing is that I'm not even worried about an ectopic. I'm nervous he's going to tell me that my level hasn't gone up sufficiently or is dropping. I have no reason to think that but what can I say I'm still traumatized. Are you still doing your progesterone shots?

I'm glad the spotting stopped! I'm sure it practically stops your heart to see it! Can't wait for good news from your scan! :hugs:

So, my appointment! :) I have 20 follicles today... all between 14-22mm! :happydance: I do my trigger shot sometime tonight and egg retrieval is Tuesday! EEK!

Good job! I can't believe this is almost over for you!

That must have been so scary. I'm having flashbacks and I'm not even spotting. How far along are you again? You'll be so relieved when you see those heartbeats tomorrow! I have another blood test tomorrow to make sure I don't have an ectopic going on. The funny thing is that I'm not even worried about an ectopic. I'm nervous he's going to tell me that my level hasn't gone up sufficiently or is dropping. I have no reason to think that but what can I say I'm still traumatized. Are you still doing your progesterone shots?

Thanks, maxxi. I'm at 6+4 today -- last time, I was 6+5 when I started spotting, full-on m/c at 7+0. Good luck with your blood test tomorrow. I was mildly relieved to hear that mine had gone from 666 to over 2000 in 72 hours. So, it's been two weeks tomorrow since that last bit of good news -- I guess I'm just waiting for the next bit. I'm still doing progesterone, actually switched from shots to gel on Friday, so wondering if the spotting was related to the switch. The dr told me to do a shot yesterday instead of gel, but it was my last one, so I'm doing the gel again today.

Hope you hear good news tomorrow!!

Good job! I can't believe this is almost over for you!

Megg, that's an awesome number!! I only had 13 -- so that sounds really impressive. :happydance: Just two more days to ER!! Yay!

Thanks, maxxi. I'm at 6+4 today -- last time, I was 6+5 when I started spotting, full-on m/c at 7+0. Good luck with your blood test tomorrow. I was mildly relieved to hear that mine had gone from 666 to over 2000 in 72 hours. So, it's been two weeks tomorrow since that last bit of good news -- I guess I'm just waiting for the next bit. I'm still doing progesterone, actually switched from shots to gel on Friday, so wondering if the spotting was related to the switch. The dr told me to do a shot yesterday instead of gel, but it was my last one, so I'm doing the gel again today.

Hope you hear good news tomorrow!!

I'm assuming that the gel can cause spotting because my nurse told me that my capsules could cause spotting and that if that happens I'd be convinced I was having problem but shouldn't worry. i haven't had any spotting with the capsules but they definitely made a point to say that the progesterone irritates the vaginal walls and cervix so I think you're OK! Can't wait to hear how it goes tomorrow! I hope my levels are as high as yours tomorrow.

That's really good to hear, maxxi -- thank you! It was just a nasty shock; my heart just stopped, then I cried for a couple of hours. Finally I calmed down & rationalized it ... but it was still kind of scary. I remembered that last time, I was two days away from the first scan, so it felt like the exact same situation.

Can't wait for you to post your levels tomorrow! :flower:

Got my beta results - 1406. Now I just have to make it to the scan

Great results, Maxxi!! That's good news.

Had my 6+5 scan today -- was nervous after the bleeding, but the little bean is still there & growing. Heard the heartbeat, which was very exciting. I finally believe that I'm pregnant. Hope it keeps growing!! :baby:

Thanks Wallie and Mercy!

Mercy - Congrats! You can relax now! My sono is scheduled for the 21st. I'm nervous but I might as well try to relax because there's plenty of time to freak out. I'm traumatized because the first time I got pregnant I went in for my 7 week scan and there wasn't a heartbeat. My doc had me come back a week later, still nothing then did serial betas only to see that they were falling. I was scheduled for surgery in my 9th week. It's going to be a long 2 weeks. I've been off the estrogen and now he took me off the progesterone. Should make my husband happy!

Thanks Wallie and Mercy!

Mercy - Congrats! You can relax now! My sono is scheduled for the 21st. I'm nervous but I might as well try to relax because there's plenty of time to freak out. I'm traumatized because the first time I got pregnant I went in for my 7 week scan and there wasn't a heartbeat. My doc had me come back a week later, still nothing then did serial betas only to see that they were falling. I was scheduled for surgery in my 9th week. It's going to be a long 2 weeks. I've been off the estrogen and now he took me off the progesterone. Should make my husband happy!

Honestly, I know exactly how you feel. Two days before my 7 wk scan last time, I started spotting -- went in immediately & found that it hadn't grown past 5 wks. So, today was a really big deal for me. I know it'll be the same for you! Yes, it's the *other* 2 week wait -- take good care of yourself!

Oh my god, you two are really scaring me about my scan on Thursday, going to go in all happy expecting to see my little baby and listen to it's heartbeat and what if it's not there? I really don't think I could handle that, plus I really think my dh would be upset too, I'd think that I'm to blame for not drinking enough or making an effort to eat healthily, OMG stress overload!

Good luck tomorrow Megg, fx for some nice juicy eggs and strong fertilisation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->