• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

maxxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thrilled for you -- great beta!! Do they think it might be twins?!? :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: What lovely, fantastic, happy news. Hooray for your BFP!!

Thank you! I was thinking the number was a little high. What do you think?

Well, mine was 666 (hilarious!) at 11dp5dt. The nurse said -- How do you feel about twins? :baby::baby: :haha:
Of course they can't really tell by hcg numbers, since there's a huge range in possible numbers -- the nurse did make that clear.

i hope nobody minds me "advertising" as such - but i have started an Assisted Conception thread in first tri x x x

maxxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thrilled for you -- great beta!! Do they think it might be twins?!? :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: What lovely, fantastic, happy news. Hooray for your BFP!!

Thank you! I was thinking the number was a little high. What do you think?

Well, mine was 666 (hilarious!) at 11dp5dt. The nurse said -- How do you feel about twins? :baby::baby: :haha:
Of course they can't really tell by hcg numbers, since there's a huge range in possible numbers -- the nurse did make that clear.

Now I remember that that was your number! My doctor didn't say anything just to come in on Monday for another blood test to make sure that I don't have an ectopic. Oh and I get to decrease my progesterone capsules to one time each day. Those things are nasty.

Congrats Maxi!!!

Megg, sounds good to me.

Sammy - test tomorrow and let us know how you got on please. That other test did sound really dodgy :hugs:

Just spoke with the clinic. They're having me wait until Sunday to come back now. My E2 was 584. She said it just might take a couple more days. I don't know. I'm confused, as the internet suggests that's just right for my stage of stimming. :shrug: Oh well... sleeping in tomorrow and going Sunday instead.

Yeah yeah yeah maxi, well done!!!!! Massive congratulations and all that jazz x

Megg, your stimming scan figures sound good to me! Roll on Sunday for trigger shot!

Sammy, keep us updated!

Everyone else hi and hope your all doing well x

Yeah yeah yeah maxi, well done!!!!! Massive congratulations and all that jazz x

Megg, your stimming scan figures sound good to me! Roll on Sunday for trigger shot!

Sammy, keep us updated!

Everyone else hi and hope your all doing well x

Thank you too!

Just spoke with the clinic. They're having me wait until Sunday to come back now. My E2 was 584. She said it just might take a couple more days. I don't know. I'm confused, as the internet suggests that's just right for my stage of stimming. :shrug: Oh well... sleeping in tomorrow and going Sunday instead.

You sound close. Were they happy with your lining? That's are really good number for thickness! And you've got a good number of follicles.

You sound close. Were they happy with your lining? That's are really good number for thickness! And you've got a good number of follicles.

He seemed incredibly happy with the lining. I think he was surprised. I had a D&C just a month and a half ago and just came off of a massive 9 day bleed like 3 days ago. So, they were happily shocked it was already back at 13mm. I feel pretty good about it right now... I'll feel better after my fertilization report! :)

yeah Maxxi!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congratulations, I just had a good feeling for you:yipee:

Meggs- congrats on the good scan results :thumbup:

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!

How's everyone doing!!! Are you all looking after yourselves!

I'm a little bored, got OH laying down the law, he's gone to work and i'm off all weekend and I'm not allowed to do anything apart from dust (low level only) and cook dinner! Not only that but my boss has also become extremely protective, he has been picking me up and dropping me off in the snow and trying to carry my bags, open doors, I'm not allowed to walk on snow or ice, I got shouted at for messing around under the desks!! I think I could quite get used to this! It's so funny though because he is seriously struggling with keeping it a secret, it looked really odd when he shouted at me and told me to get off the floor and for someone else to help!

Maxi, your just starting out now, it's a nightmare, I kinda thought now I got a BFP that I would feel different but it's still all about waiting, I keep reading ahead on week by week guide and it seems such a way off yet, I want it all now, the bump, the maternity clothes, even the morning sickness ;-)

Megg, how are you feeling?

Sammy - any more news?

I'm a little bored, got OH laying down the law, he's gone to work and i'm off all weekend and I'm not allowed to do anything apart from dust (low level only) and cook dinner! Not only that but my boss has also become extremely protective, he has been picking me up and dropping me off in the snow and trying to carry my bags, open doors, I'm not allowed to walk on snow or ice, I got shouted at for messing around under the desks!! I think I could quite get used to this! It's so funny though because he is seriously struggling with keeping it a secret, it looked really odd when he shouted at me and told me to get off the floor and for someone else to help!

Maxi, your just starting out now, it's a nightmare, I kinda thought now I got a BFP that I would feel different but it's still all about waiting, I keep reading ahead on week by week guide and it seems such a way off yet, I want it all now, the bump, the maternity clothes, even the morning sickness ;-)

Sammy - any more news?

Your OH sounds very sweet and protective! :hugs: I'm good! I can't say I feel much of anything. I had a bad back for a few days... but its gone. And, my right ovary was literally crampy last night after my shots. But, its not doing that today either. So, I haven't a clue. Just hoping tonight's shots are the last before the trigger!

Anyone hear from Sammy?

Nope... not a word! :(

Sammy - any more news?

Your OH sounds very sweet and protective! :hugs: I'm good! I can't say I feel much of anything. I had a bad back for a few days... but its gone. And, my right ovary was literally crampy last night after my shots. But, its not doing that today either. So, I haven't a clue. Just hoping tonight's shots are the last before the trigger!

Anyone hear from Sammy?

I hope she's ok. I can't believe you're almost done Megg!

Sammy - any more news?

Anyone hear from Sammy?

I hope she's ok. I can't believe you're almost done Megg!

YOU can't believe I'm almost done? Imagine how I must feel. I've been waiting since the end of Sept! :haha: Thank you though! I'm glad it feels that way for more than just me! :)

I hope Sammy is okay, I'm worried since she's not been on. I hope this doesn't mean bad news. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->