IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Hey Doodar! Thanks for the kind thoughts. I have had family in for the weekend so I have been kind of occupied. And, honestly, I am freaked out about the quality of my embies so I have googled every possible scenario for 5 cell embies. It is HARD!!

Congrats on your fantastic blasties! It sounds like you'll have plenty to freeze too!

Hunny I've just been reading stories of ladies who got their bfp from 4 cell embies and quite a few of them too, so stop worrying and start chilling, those little embies need you to chill out. Oh and stop googling, hard I know, drove myself insane with it but it's no good for you. Google out of bounds for the next two weeks. You with me? :thumbup:

ME!!

xx

Oooh, how exciting, MySillyGirls -- the cramps could be a very good sign, as your embies stick & grow. Don't google -- it is the enemy :wacko: Just stay on here & tell us how you're doing.

Doodar, what wonderful news! so many blasties! Good luck tomorrow... will be looking forward to updates from you.

Good luck to Megg, too. What's the scoop there?

This board is just flying & I can't keep up. How do you do it, with the big ol' list & you know what everyone's doing? I get so mixed up & I use the scroll down as I'm typing my message, but not everyone's status is visible.

Still waiting on :witch: It's just un-freaking-believable that I'm three days late. No, definitely NOT pg. Just waiting & confused & not a little stressed. Am still hoping that today's the day, but it feels like I could go another week or two before starting. I need to just chill. I cannot control my body; this is just one more reminder of that. I'm almost always a 28-29 day cycle, but this isn't unprecedented. Still, I've been looking at my big ol' stash of meds, wondering when I'm going to be able to use them. ~sigh~

I'm ALSO waiting for the :witch: after my 1st failed IUI. Then, on CD1 I start birth control and my 1st IVF cycle starts on Nov 1.

I hope she shows for you soon! :hugs:

Fantastic news, Vickie! :hugs: Can't wait for tomorrow for you!

Meggsy :hi: nice to see you on here bud. Good Luck for tomorrow hun. I know you don't like it and its not very nice but just keep thinking of that end goal hun. The weeks will fly by for you and when your announcing your bfp you'll look back and say it was so worth it. :hugs:. Love you hunny x

I've just realised what I said :dohh: how stupid of me. Actually it's not nice to see you on here, but you know what I mean hunny.:hugs:

Hi, girls! Sammi, I am so sorry about this turmoil in your life. I hope you and your dh can find peace.

Well, it is 2 days after transfer and I am still crampy! UGH!

I think that is a very good sign, just take it easy and pamper yourself, I have everything crossed for you.

Good luck Doodar!! :thumbup:

Hope everyone is well and hope things are better for your Sammy
:hugs:

Fantastic news, Vickie! :hugs: Can't wait for tomorrow for you!

Meggsy :hi: nice to see you on here bud. Good Luck for tomorrow hun. I know you don't like it and its not very nice but just keep thinking of that end goal hun. The weeks will fly by for you and when your announcing your bfp you'll look back and say it was so worth it. :hugs:. Love you hunny x

I've just realised what I said :dohh: how stupid of me. Actually it's not nice to see you on here, but you know what I mean hunny.:hugs:

I SO knew what you meant! No worries! :hugs:

Doodar - good luck tomorrow and congrats on being the 3rd PUPO!

Mercy - I know how you feel kind of. I'm CD 3 or 4 and already looking for AF.

MySilly - I'm sending positive energy your way

Springflower - how are you?

Sammy - everything ok?

Hi to everyone else!

Doodar - good luck tomorrow and congrats on being the 3rd PUPO!

Mercy - I know how you feel kind of. I'm CD 3 or 4 and already looking for AF.

MySilly - I'm sending positive energy your way

Springflower - how are you?

Sammy - everything ok?

Hi to everyone else!

Hi hun.... things are possibly as bad as what they could ever be :cry:

OH has gone into work... he informed them of our personal problems and they are not a company that is undestanding about personal issues. He should never have called them but he thought that I would so he said he wanted to beat me to it. They said on the phone "well we will have to take that into consideration" He has only been there for two weeks so this looks bad. Last night they changed his schedule to call him into head office at 8am this morning... he thinks, and i think he is going to get sacked. I will never forgive myself if he does... he worked so hard and took 6 interviews to get that job and its a really good one. I have messed things up so bad, i hate myself for the person I have become since the death of Shaylee. I think i have been slowly losing the plot for a while.... I just cannot seem to accept losing her. I never accepted help or councelling after her death, I went into my own little world, trying to accept alone what had happened but deep down i know its screwed me up, screwed us both up. The fact that we have been through another failed FET and a failed IUI and a cancelled IVF and a failed IVF after that has made things even harder to move on and have something to look forward to. Also i fell down the stairs and broke my arm in two places, perforated my ear drum which then got infected and I lost part of my hearing which never returned, broke my toe, badly injured my shoulder and had bad head injuries and bruises afterwards and was not even allowed to return to work because I was so poorly. My work colleague dropped down dead from a heart attack after she got out of the shower right after my dad died of a heart attack and just before Shaylee died, she was pregnant and 33 years old. I have to also deal with my mums grief on losing my dad which is hard because she is in a foreign country alone and she is really not coping well with his death which was last October. The anniversary of his death comes up in two weeks time on 26th Oct and also their wedding anniversary two days later on 28th Oct and I dont know what to expect... its going to be dreadful for everyone. The death of my dad was just 2.5 months before Shaylee died and recently my cousin died of a heart attack aged 38 while on holiday in Turkey a few weeks ago, which has only added more grief to this awful situation and I basically just cannot take anymore, physically or mentally :cry::cry::cry:

Oh Sammy :hugs:. You are going through so much. Sending you lots of hugs and praying things resolve themselves soon. I pray your OH doesn't lose his job and you two are able to work things out :hugs

Wrighty....that's funny about the injection. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine for the HCG. Good luck hun!

Mercyme....praying AF comes ASAP!!!!

To our 2 PUPO ladies....Springflower and MySillyGirls....wishing you all the very best of luck in your 2ww.

Good luck Yomo with your EC today :hugs:

And good luck Doodar with your ET. You have some great sounding embies there :thumbup:

Britt, Megg, and everyone I might have missed....hope you're all good.

I started my down reg injections on Saturday. Let's just say the real thing was a little more painful than the practice session :wacko:. But not too much so though. And I have also started turning into a hormonal mess. Had a massive explosion at the DH last night. Ho boy....it's going to be a long 4 or so weeks :dohh:

Oh Sammy :hugs:. You are going through so much. Sending you lots of hugs and praying things resolve themselves soon. I pray your OH doesn't lose his job and you two are able to work things out :hugs

Wrighty....that's funny about the injection. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine for the HCG. Good luck hun!

Mercyme....praying AF comes ASAP!!!!

To our 2 PUPO ladies....Springflower and MySillyGirls....wishing you all the very best of luck in your 2ww.

Good luck Yomo with your EC today :hugs:

And good luck Doodar with your ET. You have some great sounding embies there :thumbup:

Britt, Megg, and everyone I might have missed....hope you're all good.

I started my down reg injections on Saturday. Let's just say the real thing was a little more painful than the practice session :wacko:. But not too much so though. And I have also started turning into a hormonal mess. Had a massive explosion at the DH last night. Ho boy....it's going to be a long 4 or so weeks :dohh:

Thanks hun....

I echo this... good luck to everyone!!!

Wright dont worry about spilling a bit of the injection - i did this as well a couple of times. Once with the Puregon pen i pushed it by accident instead of twisting it to the correct doseage and then didnt know how much i had put in, whether it was enough or not. Another time i accidently squirted another of the pre set syringes. Im sure it wont make any difference what so ever.... i worry about the trigger as well since you only have one chance!

You're worrying me, Isi! LOL

LOL....no, it's not that bad, Megg. I'm just a whooos when it comes to needles. But as per the hormones....well, I guess we just have to be more self conscious and try to reign in any explosion we see coming :winkwink:. Good luck with your appointment today.

You're worrying me, Isi! LOL

LOL....no, it's not that bad, Megg. I'm just a whooos when it comes to needles. But as per the hormones....well, I guess we just have to be more self conscious and try to reign in any explosion we see coming :winkwink:. Good luck with your appointment today.

Thanks! I do worry about the hormones though! The needles... I'll survive!

I don't even know if my "appointment" today is an appointment. All I know is that I have to test when I wake up (haven't slept yet) and if its negative, I need to start on the Provera... but I don't have the prescription for it yet. So, I don't know if I go pick it up? Or if they'll just call it in? Or... I dunno. I don't think I'll be talking to much of anyone today or anything. I am going to try and get a copy of my IVF schedule though.

Hey everyone- i am having a tough time keeping up with everyone on the thread sorry :blush: But I am giving it a shot. Basically I get very mixed up with names. i am just awful with names and it has got me into trouble so many times. So I know I am missing out on names. Sorry about that:dohh:

Sammy- I am so sorry for all your troubles and without mincing words I wud say I know this is a bad time for you. But like I tell myself also- Bad times dont last forever. They get better eventually. But u just have to lie low and let them pass. Just be brave. Everyday tell yourself- Today I will face things bravely. Sorry if I am getting too preachy:hugs:

Doodar- congrats on your Blasts. That is super cool to reach this stage. I am hoping I get to that stage too. Lets see what happens though

Wrighty- I think u & I are cycle buds? I am on day 10 of stimming today. Did u have ur scan today?

Mercyme- Your AF will arrive. Just dont wait for it cos that delays it further. That has happened to me so many many times :dohh:

IsI- Good luck with ur injections. I have found that they are not bad at all. Guess IVF is just more emotionally difficult and not so much physically. :shrug:

My silly girls- Cramping after IVF is a good sign. A friend of mine got pregnant on IVF and had lots of cramping 2 days post transfer.

Everyone else- Everyday I get up in the morning and pray for strength- both mental and physical to go thru this. And I hope this ordeal ends on a good note for everyone

My news is- Went for a scan today and I now have 20 follies. They are all between 17mm to 10mm. Endometrium is 7mm. Doc has asken me to continue with both stimming and cetrotide injections for 3 more days. EC is tentatively on saturday morning. I am feeling a bit scared, not of the EC but the fact that it will take us to the next hurdle- how many eggs? how many embryos? Too many hurdles still :shrug:

I can't keep up with everyone either!

Sammy - big :hugs:. Keep us posted.

Isi - congrats on starting the injections and sorry they hurt!

Looknomore - Congrats! I hope Saturday hurries up and gets here!

Megg - I'll be doing the same thing as you next week wwhen AF comes. Did you get your tentative schedule today?

Mercy - did AF get here yet?

Yomo - good luck today!

Wrighty - how are you?

Springflower - where are you?

Hi to everyone else!

I've got nothing to report. AF should get here sometime next week. Then I can start on my birth control.

Hey ladies

Sorry i haven't been about much my pma has gone on holiday (I'm not sure I had much to start with) and I'm really struggling. Have been popping on to see how things are going but didnt want to post negative feelings etc.

This 2ww is sooo much harder than my 1st attempt. :cry:

I hope everyone is doing ok, I'm sorry I'm being a negative nancy!

Oh while I remember for the UK girls FRER's are two for one in Boots at the moment.

Hey ladies

Sorry i haven't been about much my pma has gone on holiday (I'm not sure I had much to start with) and I'm really struggling. Have been popping on to see how things are going but didnt want to post negative feelings etc.

This 2ww is sooo much harder than my 1st attempt. :cry:

I hope everyone is doing ok, I'm sorry I'm being a negative nancy!

Oh while I remember for the UK girls FRER's are two for one in Boots at the moment.

I think my PMA is on vacation with yours. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"