IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

you could always give the counselling a go hun. im with you on that i dont believe it helps but you never know it just might be what you both need to start talking about everything thats happened. if it doesnt help at least you can say you tried it. no matter what hun were all here for you :hugs::hugs: x

Awww Sammy I didn't expect to hear such a horrible story. Just know that you can and should vent here. I'm the dissenting voice I guess - I do think couples therapy works in the sense that if a relationship isn't going to survive you'll know pretty quickly and if it can the two of you have a safe place to talk about issues. Keep us posted and lots of:hugs::hugs:

hello ladies

Sammy - sending lots of :hugs::hugs: your way hun xx

MySillyGirls - congrats on being PUPO hun :happydance::happydance::happydance: https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/stickembies.gifhttps://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/stickyvibes.gif xx

Doodar - welcome hun good luck with your transfer xx

MrsF - how are you hun? xx

DillyC - how is down regging going hun? hope your not having to many side effects xx

Glitterqueen - how are you doing? any news on when EC will be yet? xx

Springflower - how are you hun? https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/stickembies.gifhttps://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/stickyvibes.gif xx

Maz - hows your cycle going hun? xx

Tory123 - how are you hun? xx

Isi Buttercup - how was your first jab hun? hope it went well. xx

Redfraggle - hows down regging going hun? xx

MissMonty - hi hun hows the down regging going? xx

Mercyme -hi hun when are you hoping to start? xx

Mrs-G - hi hun. not long till your start now good luck xx

Yomo - hi hun hows your cycle going? when are you hoping to have EC? xx

Wallie - hi hun how are you? xx

Looknomore - https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/follies.gif how you feeling hun. are you having many side effects? xx

Babychristie - hi hun how are you? xx

well i think thats everyone sorry if i have missed anyone but am always thinking of you all

AFM - well had a nice relaxing day. did a little housework and then just watched some tele. well i messed my injection up tonight. had a mad twitch in my hand and i accidently pressed the plunger as i was about to mix it with my 2nd vial so half went over the the bed. ive never done that before but its ok as i have enough till my appointment on monday. just hope i dont do that when i have my HCG as i only get 1 of those.

https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/bethswk/Blinkies/babydust.gif

Thanks wrighty, how you doing hun. I remember you from the four leaf clover thread. I did the same hun I was pushing the plunger up to get the air out and it squirted everywhere. It's a knightmare isn't it, so stressful. And when it came to my hcg I crumbled one of the ampules into the solution, I was seriously flapping at that point. It all came good in the end though.

Sammy I see you have been going through quite a tough time at the moment. Hope you don't mind me joining the thread. Hope your ok :hugs:

AFM not head from the clinic yet today so have no idea how my little embies are doing. I have never been so stressed in my life. I seriously need to chill.

Lots of love to you all x

Thanks wrighty, how you doing hun. I remember you from the four leaf clover thread. I did the same hun I was pushing the plunger up to get the air out and it squirted everywhere. It's a knightmare isn't it, so stressful. And when it came to my hcg I crumbled one of the ampules into the solution, I was seriously flapping at that point. It all came good in the end though.

Sammy I see you have been going through quite a tough time at the moment. Hope you don't mind me joining the thread. Hope your ok :hugs:

AFM not head from the clinic yet today so have no idea how my little embies are doing. I have never been so stressed in my life. I seriously need to chill.

Hi, I am sure i can count for everyone when i say you are MORE than welcome to join... Im just going to read over the last two days posts and then will add you to the first page!!! All the very best of luck!!! :hugs:

im doing ok hun. how are you? hope you hear about your little embie soon hun. yeah know what you mean about being stressed. im starting to get stressed now. dont help having to go to the hospital as much as i am. have a feeling its going to be every other day this week. i was so knackered after going twice in 3 days still havent really caught up on my sleep so cant wait to be on the 2ww just so i dont have to go there :haha::haha::haha:

MySillyGirls - Congrats on being PUPO!!!! Our second PUPO lady! Good luck

Doodar - Welcome - good luck for ET!!!!!

Springflower - How you doing? When are you testing?

Looknomore - How are the follies getting on?

Wrighty - Hope you are well - when is EC?

Britt - The flare protocol sounds good! I would do it... although there is no chance our hospital are THAT advanced!

Maxxi - Hope AF turns up soon... never there when you want her! :dohh:

Mercy - How you doing hun?

MissMonty - Good luck with the scan on Monday

AFM - Its tough... I dont know what will happen yet either with the FET or any future IVF treatment. Its really taking a toll on our relationship and I dont know whether its now gone past repair :nope:

im ok thanks sammy. how are you today? i dont know when EC will be yet hun just have to wait and see. im hoping by the end of the week

:cry::cry::cry: He is walking around the village somewhere... He wants us to have councelling and i know we both have issues but i seriously hate that sort of thing... i dont believe it works either.

He has called his new company to say he has personal problems, just to inform them. It was going well the new job and now he has done this???? I guess the 3 month trial has already been decided in advance and they will probably boot him out. Also he now has a black eye (my fault) and his wrist bandaged which they will probably think that the has slashed his wrists and that is NOT the case. My whole life has just turned to rat shit. :cry::cry::cry:

I think it's great that HE is suggesting counseling -- that's really rare for guys to do. I know exactly what you mean about being skeptical. I went for counseling a few years ago and flat-out told the psychologist that I didn't really believe it would help, but that I was in such distress & so depressed that I felt I had to do *something*. He was really understanding about my skepticism. I mean, I have a PhD -- I felt like I was too smart for counseling "tricks". But, you know what, it worked. It shocked me that it worked, but it totally helped pull me out of a dark place. I learned all sorts of coping techniques, again I thought they were silly at first, but they worked.

Okay -- stepping down off soapbox -- my point is, I know where you're coming from, but I do think it's a really good idea. It's not magic, but it's a start, and to me, it's a really good sign that your OH made that suggestion first.

Hoping that you're feeling better after a couple days of rest & separation. :hug:

Hi, girls! Sammi, I am so sorry about this turmoil in your life. I hope you and your dh can find peace.

Well, it is 2 days after transfer and I am still crampy! UGH!

Aw wrighty just think it will all be worth it in the end, just keep thinking of that end goal hun and looking forward to chilling during the 2ww.

Sammy hun I really hope you manage to sort things out :hugs:

AFM clinic have phoned and I have 6 lovely looking blasts and one still on its way. I really can't believe it, I have used those words a hundred times during this treatment but I really can't believe it. So ET is scheduled for 8.30am tomorrow and they may only put one back but they will make that decision tomorrow based on how they are looking. I can't wait to get them back on board where they belong. I'm so nervous about the 2ww. Each and every stage brings with it a new stress. I take my hat off to those ladies who have been through this several times, you all deserve medals you really do.:hugs:

Hi, girls! Sammi, I am so sorry about this turmoil in your life. I hope you and your dh can find peace.

Well, it is 2 days after transfer and I am still crampy! UGH!

Hey hunny how are you? you not been on the september thread for a while. Cramping is good hunny its those little embies snuggling down.:hugs:

Hey Doodar! Thanks for the kind thoughts. I have had family in for the weekend so I have been kind of occupied. And, honestly, I am freaked out about the quality of my embies so I have googled every possible scenario for 5 cell embies. It is HARD!!

Congrats on your fantastic blasties! It sounds like you'll have plenty to freeze too!

Fantastic news, Vickie! :hugs: Can't wait for tomorrow for you!

Hey Doodar! Thanks for the kind thoughts. I have had family in for the weekend so I have been kind of occupied. And, honestly, I am freaked out about the quality of my embies so I have googled every possible scenario for 5 cell embies. It is HARD!!

Congrats on your fantastic blasties! It sounds like you'll have plenty to freeze too!

Hunny I've just been reading stories of ladies who got their bfp from 4 cell embies and quite a few of them too, so stop worrying and start chilling, those little embies need you to chill out. Oh and stop googling, hard I know, drove myself insane with it but it's no good for you. Google out of bounds for the next two weeks. You with me? :thumbup:

Meggsy :hi: nice to see you on here bud. Good Luck for tomorrow hun. I know you don't like it and its not very nice but just keep thinking of that end goal hun. The weeks will fly by for you and when your announcing your bfp you'll look back and say it was so worth it. :hugs:. Love you hunny x

Meggsy :hi: nice to see you on here bud. Good Luck for tomorrow hun. I know you don't like it and its not very nice but just keep thinking of that end goal hun. The weeks will fly by for you and when your announcing your bfp you'll look back and say it was so worth it. :hugs:. Love you hunny x

I'll definitely look back and know it was more than worth it! :hugs: As will you... and all the rest of the girls in here!

Oooh, how exciting, MySillyGirls -- the cramps could be a very good sign, as your embies stick & grow. Don't google -- it is the enemy :wacko: Just stay on here & tell us how you're doing.

Doodar, what wonderful news! so many blasties! Good luck tomorrow... will be looking forward to updates from you.

Good luck to Megg, too. What's the scoop there?

This board is just flying & I can't keep up. How do you do it, with the big ol' list & you know what everyone's doing? I get so mixed up & I use the scroll down as I'm typing my message, but not everyone's status is visible.

Still waiting on :witch: It's just un-freaking-believable that I'm three days late. No, definitely NOT pg. Just waiting & confused & not a little stressed. Am still hoping that today's the day, but it feels like I could go another week or two before starting. I need to just chill. I cannot control my body; this is just one more reminder of that. I'm almost always a 28-29 day cycle, but this isn't unprecedented. Still, I've been looking at my big ol' stash of meds, wondering when I'm going to be able to use them. ~sigh~

Aw wrighty just think it will all be worth it in the end, just keep thinking of that end goal hun and looking forward to chilling during the 2ww.

Sammy hun I really hope you manage to sort things out :hugs:

AFM clinic have phoned and I have 6 lovely looking blasts and one still on its way. I really can't believe it, I have used those words a hundred times during this treatment but I really can't believe it. So ET is scheduled for 8.30am tomorrow and they may only put one back but they will make that decision tomorrow based on how they are looking. I can't wait to get them back on board where they belong. I'm so nervous about the 2ww. Each and every stage brings with it a new stress. I take my hat off to those ladies who have been through this several times, you all deserve medals you really do.:hugs:

:happydance::happydance: thats great news hun good luck tomorrow xx

Oooh, how exciting, MySillyGirls -- the cramps could be a very good sign, as your embies stick & grow. Don't google -- it is the enemy :wacko: Just stay on here & tell us how you're doing.

Doodar, what wonderful news! so many blasties! Good luck tomorrow... will be looking forward to updates from you.

Good luck to Megg, too. What's the scoop there?

This board is just flying & I can't keep up. How do you do it, with the big ol' list & you know what everyone's doing? I get so mixed up & I use the scroll down as I'm typing my message, but not everyone's status is visible.

Still waiting on :witch: It's just un-freaking-believable that I'm three days late. No, definitely NOT pg. Just waiting & confused & not a little stressed. Am still hoping that today's the day, but it feels like I could go another week or two before starting. I need to just chill. I cannot control my body; this is just one more reminder of that. I'm almost always a 28-29 day cycle, but this isn't unprecedented. Still, I've been looking at my big ol' stash of meds, wondering when I'm going to be able to use them. ~sigh~

hope the :witch: shows very soon hun. trust her to be late when you dont want her to be xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->