IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

MySillyGirls, congrats on being PUPO! That's so exciting. You sound a little discouraged, or maybe just cautious, which is understandable, but don't get too down -- you are still moving forward, you have the embies right where they need to be, you are PUPO!!!! :hugs:

Britt, hello! I saw you mention the Flare protocal. That was the protocal I was on. I was on BCPs for a month and then on both Gonal F and Repronex for 11-12 days. :)

sorry I mixed you up with someone else...I see your previous post, you are PUPO!! congrats, I really hope you have a bfp..will be watching this one closely. did they do the assisted embryo hatching with you?

:hugs:

Mysillygirls -= congrats on being PUPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFM - well he called me 1 hr ago saying he was 10 mins away... This is going to be an interesting story AND also i am sick or waiting so i think i willl just go out without him!!! I can really see bonfire night WELL in advance!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

Hey ladies

Sorry not been on here for a few days - so much has been happening!

Sammy - I hope you're ok :hugs: sorry you're having a tough time :hugs:

Congrats to the PUPO ladies and good luck to those coming up to EC :hugs:

I'm on day 16 of down regging injectons now, not been sleeping well and feels really crap at the mo, been so busy at work too and being re-loacted to another office which isn't helping. Got down regging scan on Monday - hope to start stims on Tuesday, work have confirmed I can help 1 week paid and 1 week unpaid leave for EC & ET - kind of looking forward to having a couple of weeks off.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend x

Britt, hello! I saw you mention the Flare protocal. That was the protocal I was on. I was on BCPs for a month and then on both Gonal F and Repronex for 11-12 days. :)

oh great, how exciting!! how did you find it? where are you at in the protocol now??!! are they doing "assisted embryo hatching" for you as well?
so many questions...so excited...what clinic are you at?
good luck to you btw!! :happydance:
:hugs:

Hello! The protocal itself was great although lots of shots. However, I feel like the BCPs oversuppressed me a bit. BUT they kept me on bcps for an extra two weeks because they were staggering patients out of one ivf location as the other one was going through a move (due to a flood). Anyway, once my follicles started moving though, they moved REALLY quick. Growing 4-5mm every two days. But, I think due to the oversuppression, it took them an extra few days to get moving so I ended up stimming for 12 days. Anyway, as we only had 4 embies, we had to do the 3 day transfer so we didn't do the assisted hatching. But, assisted hatching was in the original plan for 5 day. Basically, when they see the blast starting to hatch they give it a little assistance.

:hugs:Thank you all for your kind thoughts. I am going to work on my optimism this weekend. LOL!!

Short GnRHa (“Microflare”) Protocols
Another approach to COH is by way of so-called “microflare protocols.” This involves
initiating gonadotropin therapy simultaneous with the administration of GnRH agonist. The
intent is to deliberately allow GnRHa to effect an initial surge (“flare”) in pituitary FSH
release so as to augment ovarian response to the gonadotropin medication. Unfortunately,
this approach represents “a double-edged sword” as the resulting increased release of FSH is
likely to be accompanied by a similar rise in blood LH levels that could evoke excessive
ovarian stromal androgen production. The latter could potentially compromise egg quality,
especially in women with diminished ovarian reserve (often older women) and in women
whose ovaries have increased sensitivity to LH like those with polycystic ovarian syndrome
(PCOS). We believe that in this way, “microflare protocols” could potentially have a
negative impact upon endometrial development, compromise egg/embryo quality, and reduce
IVF success rates. Accordingly, we prefer to avoid “flare protocols”.

Feel better MissMonty :hugs:

Sammy - Everything OK? Where was your DH?

Hiya!! mind If I join this thread. I had ec last Tues 15 eggs collected, 14 mature, 9 fertilised, 2 grade 2-3, 7 grade 1-2. Had to make the toughest decision of my life whether we wanted to take them to blast, really stressed myself out that we made the wrong decision and am still stressing. Today is day 4 and all 7 embies are looking good only one is lagging behind slightly so fingers crossed all being well, should be having transfer Mon. This is going to be the longest weekend ever.

Sadly not. Its about as bad as it could possible be....

I got a call from him asking if i wanted to go for a meal last night and i said that i would prefer to put the money towards the party. We always go out Friday night so i got all ready and made a big effort... no sign of him. At 11pm i thought i would just wander into town on my own and he would know where to find me so off i went...

I walked into our local and there he was!!!!! Standing there talking to some female!!!! OK i think there was another bloke there but this meant he had actually parked the car and gone out on his own without me and without even coming home first. So i stood on the other side of the room and i watched. After about 10 mins they all left. I went over to the other bar where he had gone and smacked him around the face so hard. I was really really mad. Then i went back to the other bar. A few hours later i went home and the police were there!!!! Loads of them. Somehow and dont ask me how either him or his uncle had called the police and they thought that i had stabbed him????????? WTF I was not even THERE! Anyway i ordered him out of the house and he started to pack and the police left. Then a huge physical fight erupted ending up with me being pushed over, half strangled, two nails being ripped off and him with a black eye and teeth marks on his wrist where i tried to defend myself by getting him to release his grip. He is now in ER with an infected wrist and i think you can safely say that is RELATIONSHIP OVER!!! What a mess... what a nightmare :cry:

I got a call from him asking if i wanted to go for a meal last night and i said that i would prefer to put the money towards the party. We always go out Friday night so i got all ready and made a big effort... no sign of him. At 11pm i thought i would just wander into town on my own and he would know where to find me so off i went...

I walked into our local and there he was!!!!! Standing there talking to some female!!!! OK i think there was another bloke there but this meant he had actually parked the car and gone out on his own without me and without even coming home first. So i stood on the other side of the room and i watched. After about 10 mins they all left. I went over to the other bar where he had gone and smacked him around the face so hard. I was really really mad. Then i went back to the other bar. A few hours later i went home and the police were there!!!! Loads of them. Somehow and dont ask me how either him or his uncle had called the police and they thought that i had stabbed him????????? WTF I was not even THERE! Anyway i ordered him out of the house and he started to pack and the police left. Then a huge physical fight erupted ending up with me being pushed over, half strangled, two nails being ripped off and him with a black eye and teeth marks on his wrist where i tried to defend myself by getting him to release his grip. He is now in ER with an infected wrist and i think you can safely say that is RELATIONSHIP OVER!!! What a mess... what a nightmare :cry:

Oh my God, Sammy. I don't even know what to say. That's just awful and shocking -- I hope you're okay :hug:

Oh my God, Sammy. I don't even know what to say. That's just awful and shocking -- I hope you're okay :hug:

And thats not all, i lost my new iphone.... which is on contract!

I am on the brink of bursting out crying..... i am angry, upset and disappointed. I dont know what im going to do or which way to turn. I am waiting for Allen to get back from hospital. His dad has taken him there... his dad who hates me anyway. He didnt like me even before he knew me or even saw me. He always blamed me because Allan met me and we stayed in Spain and lived there and his dad wanted him to go back home so he thinks i was the reason he didnt. So now i KNOW he is sitting there saying "Get rid of her, you must get rid of her..." He is a selfish idiot cos he wants allen to meet up with him every weekend and he hates the fact that he wont because he wants to stay at home with me. So basically his dad would love nothing better than for us to split up.

He has just text to say he is leaving the hospital now.... i dont know what to expect.... :happydance:

im so sorry for what you are going through hun. im here if you need to get anything off your chest :hug::hug::hug::hug::hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

im so sorry for what you are going through hun. im here if you need to get anything off your chest :hug::hug::hug::hug::hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

Thanks hun...:cry:

Well he called and said that he has to wait for the police because they are protecting me so they have to wait in an unmarked car while he accesses the property WHATTTT?????? I never asked them to do that!!!! So, he arrived and I have two police officers standing outside the house for all the neighbours to see and he comes in.... takes some shirts and says he will call me in an hour. I asked "why are you not staying to talk" and he said he couldnt, he was going to stay in an hotel for tonight :wacko: So then he rings me and says that he had to take some clothes as otherwise if he told his dad that he was staying here to talk things through then he would get an ear full off him for talking to me!!! So i said why the hell dont you just tell your dad its none of his business and we just need to talk but he couldnt. I really hate his father. So now he says he is going to get rid of his dad and call me...

maybe a night apart is a good thing hun. it will give you both chance to clear your heads ready for a good chat.

Sammy, I'm so sorry that you have to through this -- on top of everything else. Wow. Really terrible. I hope that you two are able to talk soon, and feel free to vent here in the meantime. Sending lots of good thoughts your way . . :hug::hug:

Ohh goodness Sammy I don't know what to say. It sounds like things have escalated and got out of control. I really hope you both can have a good talk and sort things out. Am thinking of you:hugs: I alwasy think a good cup of tea helps everything, but maybe thats just me!
:kiss:

oh my gosh Sammy. I agree with the other girls, this has really gotten out of hand. I think space might be good for a little bit too, clear your heads so to speak and then you guys can talk and find out what is at the root of the problems because there is probably something bothering both of you deep in side that is setting you guys off so quickly.
we are all here for you sweets, I really hope things work out for you hon and sorry you are going through this :hugs:

:cry::cry::cry: He is walking around the village somewhere... He wants us to have councelling and i know we both have issues but i seriously hate that sort of thing... i dont believe it works either.

He has called his new company to say he has personal problems, just to inform them. It was going well the new job and now he has done this???? I guess the 3 month trial has already been decided in advance and they will probably boot him out. Also he now has a black eye (my fault) and his wrist bandaged which they will probably think that the has slashed his wrists and that is NOT the case. My whole life has just turned to rat shit. :cry::cry::cry:

Hopefully he will come home soon. It sounds you are talking to eachother which is good. I'm not one for counselling either but I think its worth a shot. An awful lot has happend this past year, it sounds like things have come to a head now. If you go for the counselling then you are holding out an olive branch to eachother.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->