IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

:Wrighty - I dont know what to say apart from 35 eggs must be an all time RECORD!!! :happydance: Thats good news for sure but the OHSS is not and im really sorry for that.... god, i was not expecting that for you. Great news about the 2 free FET's but not good news you cant proceed. Your support here has been fantastic and you are MORE than welcome to continue to offer your support for everyone elses journey. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

i know hun i was in shock when they told me they got 35 i knew straight away what was coming next. i had 23 last time and they though i might get OHSS so it was so obvious with that many i would get it and transfer delayed but i supose i now got something to look forward to in the new year and i can get pissed at my anniversary which is something i really thought i wasnt going to be doing

:Wrighty - I dont know what to say apart from 35 eggs must be an all time RECORD!!! :happydance: Thats good news for sure but the OHSS is not and im really sorry for that.... god, i was not expecting that for you. Great news about the 2 free FET's but not good news you cant proceed. Your support here has been fantastic and you are MORE than welcome to continue to offer your support for everyone elses journey. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

i know hun i was in shock when they told me they got 35 i knew straight away what was coming next. i had 23 last time and they though i might get OHSS so it was so obvious with that many i would get it and transfer delayed but i supose i now got something to look forward to in the new year and i can get pissed at my anniversary which is something i really thought i wasnt going to be doing

I'm REELING at the thought of 35 eggs! That's crazy!!! WOW!

hi girls, I have tried to catch up on the thread as I have been travelling like crazy for work but am back home now. Wow, lots going on. Sorry for missing some of you but hugs and dust to all of you.

Isi- where are you at in your cycle hon? you are currently stimming correct? wow, things are moving nice and quick for you, i am quite a bit behind you...

MySillygirls- I am getting very excited about your testing:happydance: how are you feeling? As I said, I will be watching yours closely as we are on simlar protocols.

Springflower- hope you are doing okay hon and you update us. I agree with the other girls, spotting is actually very common in early pregnancy, how many dpo are you? my girlfriend spotted for the first 2 weeks, every single day and she now has a healthy beautiful little girl. :hugs:

Wrighty- oh my gosh, I am so sorry what you have gone through. I too actually really worry about overstimulation, I O on my own every month normally and my FS has me on the strongest protocol because my FSH level is boderline....he even said under his breath "we have to worry a bit about overstim with you"...lol...I think i would rather the normal protocol. On the positive front, 35 eggs???!!!! holy crap, that has to be a record..how were you feeling? were you sick and nauseous? boy they sure got a lot of eggs, its great that they are giving you 2 free cycles but super lousy you have to wait 3 months...we want you on this thread- i am way behind most of the girls as well :hugs:

Doodar- oh good luck with testing, yippe :happydance:

Sammy- ahh sorry you are having such a hard time...are they not able to start a fresh cycle with you? sorry i forget why you are getting the FET again. Remember sometimes its a #'s game, Celine Dion took her 6 try of FET to get pregnant and is now pregs with twins....lol (she is a Canadian singer who is 41 FYI).
Also how are you and DH doing? did you guys mend everything and is he back home? thinking of you :hugs:

Meggs and the rest of the ladies starting later, remember I am going to have ET on either Dec 3rd or Dec 6th and that is if all goes well and to plan...so definitely a ways off for me too. I will be cheering all of you on though

talk soon
:hugs:

:hugs: to each and every one of the October ladies x x x x

wrighty, my lovely, I'm so sorry you've got a 3 month wait ahead of you, it must have come as a shock when you'd come round x x x :hugs: i welled up when i read your post cherub x x x please don't leave us mate, but i understand if you need to for a wee while (i dont want you to though x x x) you make sure that DH of yours stays i control ;) you need some serious TLC x x x

Springflower x x x x sweetheart, i hope you're ok x x :hugs: i know there's not much i can say hun to make you feel better, but we are here for you. I think your DH needs to give you some serious TLC too cherub x x x

Sammy, you sound like you're having a tough time too cherub x x x this whole journey is shite, I can hear in your posts that you're getting tired of it mate x x x i do hope you find some answers / peace soon hun, i really do x x x :hugs: and yes, the pessaries are just plain wank ;) x x

i hope you t'uther ladies are all well today? x x x x

i started the faff tablets today and this time, i've been told to lie down to put them in, and for half hour after - nurse didn't tell me that last time....so, set my alarm earlier, popped them in and fell asleep again! Just about to go and do the next lot (am sure you really wanted to know that!!!)...no major side effects so far.....

much much love and hugs and kisses guys, you really are strong and amazing and I, for one, couldn't cope as well as i do without you x x x x

Good advice on the tablets! I don't think there's much we mind hearing! xxx

Wrighty - I'm not on tap for anything until November so I'm still going to be here!

Doodar and Springflower - :hugs::hugs: This whole thing is so hard isn't it.

Sammy - Yeah my friend sucks. I don't really talk to her anymore. I can't be bothered with people who have no clue.

I hope that tomorrow is a better day for everyone :flower:

Hi ladies! Wow, its busy around these parts!

I'm currently in my first IVF cycle (antagonist protocol). I had my baseline US on 10/3 and I also started Follistim the same day (200 units in the PM). I go in for another US tomorrow and again on monday.

I had some mild headaches the first few days, and today I feel bloated like a tick!

Good luck and Babydust to all of you...

God it's a crappy day today isn't it. We need some good news here!!

Wrighty - My love I'm so so sorry. You must feel gutted. Are you sure you'll have to wait 3 months, is that what they've said this time? Eugh, I really feel you :hugs: I have to say though 35 eggs!!!! My god, is that good enough for the guiness book of records?!! I've never heard of so many!!! Can I have some :haha: Will they fertilise them now or do they freeze them and fertilise when they are defrosted? Look after yourself and make sure your OH is doing all the running around.

Sammy - Ummm have you tried the pessaries the "other way" Its really not as bad as you think it would be. I thought I couldnt do it but I've been putting 3 up there every day. So glad to hear from you as well.

Doodar and MSH - how are my pupo ladies doing? I'm cheering you both on!

Megg - I'm willing AF to turn up for you soon!

Brit and maxxi - You'll be DR before you know it!

I'm 7 days past transfer today. On my last attempt the spotting started at 8 days. I really wanted to get to the end or nearer this time without it happening. Yes I take your point that it could be IB, but because this has happened before, exactly the same I can tell. This afternoon I had to do a video conference call with offices all around the world, it was hideous. All I could think about was "try to look normal"

Welcome daisy! You've joined us on a bit of a down day today, hopefully tomorrow will be a happier one! Good luck with your cycle!

Hi guys, trying desperately to catch up, on page 63 and looking good so far, few good results from the EC, have you managed to freeze some?

Everyone else, I am reading and trying to take it all in, very busy thread!!! and very positive!! Good luck to you all x

Well first injection tonight, much harder than I expected and now have a red blotch about 1cm x 2cm around my injection site....is this normal?????

I am not looking forward to my next jab nor the next few that I'm going to have to do, suddenly this seems like a nightmare!!!!

Just finished reading and can see some of you are having a tough time so I'm sorry, keep your chin's up.

Wrightywales - 35 eggs is fantastice, least you'll have plenty to choose from for FET, good luck.

Springflower - it's not over yet :)

Everyone else :) x x

hello ladies

well ive had some great news today. the embryologist has just rung. out of 35, 30 were mature and 24 have fertilised so i got 24 little frosties waiting ready for next year :happydance::happydance:. im still very sore and im very bloated but im drinking loads and resting so hope the OHSS settles down soon.

hope everyone has a lovely day xx

hello ladies

well ive had some great news today. the embryologist has just rung. out of 35, 30 were mature and 24 have fertilised so i got 24 little frosties waiting ready for next year :happydance::happydance:. im still very sore and im very bloated but im drinking loads and resting so hope the OHSS settles down soon.

Thats brilliant news!!! Well done you!

hello ladies

Wow!!! 24?!?! That's amazing!

Yay wrighty 24 that's brilliant!! well done hun. Take it easy :hugs:

Hi to the rest of you lovely ladies :flower:

Hey, girls. I was traveling for work yesterday so trying to catch up with the great updates. WOW...35 eggs!!! CRAZY!!!

Well, to continue my POAS quest, I tested this a.m. 7dp3dt and it was BFN. I know it is early. But, I also know the odds are against me on this....as two of the embies that were placed back didn't look that great. I think this cycle is probably a bust for me. Nothing happened the way the RE hoped it would. Anyway, I am NOT giving up but starting to set my expectations so that I can look to next options...

:hugs: to all you lovely ladies.

hey everyone- i will have to be quick as my laptop went bust yesterday and I am using my sister's laptop.

Wrighty- well done- Now u have embies for life. Hope u r feeling better

Springflower- Hang in there..

My news is that EC is on sunday morning. Doc delayed it by a day as she wanted the endometrium to cross 9 mm which it has. 19 follies are above 16mm but 3-4 of them are bet 28-32 mm which would be over mature. I am hoping for 9-10 good quality eggs which can fertilize. Am a bit scared :wacko:

Good luck, girls! I'm so anxious to get started!

hello ladies

Geez! that is freaking amazing! I'm just flabbergasted. Lucky Wrighty!! :happydance:

Went for suppression check yesterday -- was all ready to start FSH meds last night -- BUT estradiol levels came back super-high, which means that I have a "hormonally active cyst," which means that I wouldn't respond well to the FSH injections. Thus, I now have to go on birth control for 11 days, check my E2 levels again, and maybe they'll go down, and if not, I'm not going to be able to even try IVF. Am feeling sad, pessimistic, and bleak. :cry:
It's always bad news from the clinic. Always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->