IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

My news is that EC is on sunday morning. Doc delayed it by a day as she wanted the endometrium to cross 9 mm which it has. 19 follies are above 16mm but 3-4 of them are bet 28-32 mm which would be over mature. I am hoping for 9-10 good quality eggs which can fertilize. Am a bit scared :wacko:

All this sounds really good to me, looknomore. Good luck with EC! Sounds like you're on a good track here.

Megg, I know how you feel -- I'm so sick of the delays. It seems like it'll never happen.

MySillyGirls & Springflower, I'm still holding out hope for you both. Please keep us posted!

oh mercy, :hugs:, i'm sorry you had pants news mate x x x thinking of you x x x

wrighty :happydance: for so many fertilised!!! Are they freezing them all or are they letting any go to blasto? you have one 'ooking great big family awaiting you gal ;)

springflower, :hugs: i really do hope you're ok sweetheart x x x

megg - it'll be you before you know it missus :) x x

looknomore - a good number there mate, we could be transferring on the same day :) x x x good luck for sunday x x

mrs g - nice to see you :) i got horrendous welt-like things on my first few goes - it was just a reaction to the carrier, it should go away once your body gets used to it. Mine took a couple of days. Mine was really itchy and white, with a red bit around it - bit like a nettle sting but much bigger! x x

msg - hope you're ok hun too x x x

afm - :sleep::sleep::sleep: all the time! Clearly this treatment is boring me :haha: ;) keeping me out of trouble though! i know this is naughty, but i'm gonna have a couple of small voddies tonight, just to keep me sane you understand ;) i've been so good all week with my nut-seed-and-lentil fest!!!

really excited about tuesday's transfer, I applied for my leave of absence today and put a note in that said this will be the last time i have off as it is gonna work this time......

much love ladies, i'm heading for a quick :sleep:

x x x x

:flower: welcome diamondaisy, i hope your stay is a short one ;) x x

Oh, Spring, I am sorry :(
sorry wrong quote, I meant to quote Mysillygirls testing post...

oh hon, still early days!! fx'd for a big fat BFP in a few days.
I have told myself when I do IVF that i will not test before and wait for the call from the clinic...my friend did it that way...gosh do you think I could hold out?...that would be hard

Mercy- sorry to hear of the delay, i think that is the main reason in my protocol that i have to go on BCP for 21 days is to make sure there are no cysts when we start. I am sure you will be ready to go after the pills :hugs:

hello to everyone, its a long w/e here in Canada :happydance:

Well I o'd yesterday and couldnt get DH to get in a session :blush: he is in a lot of pain from a procedure he had and just couldnt...oh well....next cycle I start IVF protocol I guess

:hugs:

afm - :sleep::sleep::sleep: all the time! Clearly this treatment is boring me :haha: ;) keeping me out of trouble though! i know this is naughty, but i'm gonna have a couple of small voddies tonight, just to keep me sane you understand ;) i've been so good all week with my nut-seed-and-lentil fest!!!

really excited about tuesday's transfer, I applied for my leave of absence today and put a note in that said this will be the last time i have off as it is gonna work this time......

much love ladies, i'm heading for a quick :sleep:

x x x x

Sounds brilliant -- get loads of rest & let your body relax & prepare for transfer. I'm so excited for you. Yay, this time will work!! :hugs:

Mercy - I know how annoying it can be to hear positive things from people when you feel so down but you may be ok after 11 days of bcp. I like Megg have to do 21 days and even though it's not because of a problem I know how it feels to wait and wait and wait...

Springflower - Are you full bleed or still spotting? Still spotting may be nothing and I'm sending tons of positive energy your way!

Wrighty - congrats!

Mrs F - Hope Tuesday gets here quickly!

Britt - what procedure did your DH have? Did I miss something?

looknomore - good luck on Sunday!

MSG - It is too early!

Isi and Sammy how's it going? Hi to everyone else!

I'm cd 24 and patiently waiting. I'm hoping AF gets here soon. I'm away till Monday so at least by the time I get back it'll be cd 27. I'm thinking she'll get here later than cd 28 though since it looked like I o'd on around cd 15-16.

Update! - My spotting has increased so AF may just get here in full force tomorrow!! Of course I'm away till Monday so that means I can't start the bcp until Tuesday but that's ok. I hope shes really here!!

I start stimming on 12th October - could you update me please? Thanks. xx

So, I've got a good one for you. I went to the local Walgreen's drug store to pick up my poas fix. Anyway, I am heading to the checkout with the hpt and the guy at the checkout is like a 19ish year old, goofy looking kid. Anyway, as I get closer, he says out loud "OH NO..." and was looking at me with a grin on his face. I think, surely he can't be talking about the pregnancy test. Then, suddenly he says...do you want a bag for this. Yes, yes I do want a bag for my hpt. Then, he says ..."let's hope for a boy..." OMG!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it???? I said "well, let's hope"... Then, he starts asking if I already have kids. OMG....can you imagine if I was trying to fly under the radar with an hpt test??? this is a local store where I run into neighbors, etc. and this was all OUT LOUD! I actually found it humorous and was laughing to my car. But, that is because this fertility process has taken away all sense of modesty. LOL

Update! - My spotting has increased so AF may just get here in full force tomorrow!! Of course I'm away till Monday so that means I can't start the bcp until Tuesday but that's ok. I hope shes really here!!

Ooh! Everything crossed for her to show up!

AFM... I have a dilemma girls... I used to take Provera for 5 days (5mg) and AF would show 3-5 days later. This new FS has given me 10mg for 7 days. Its kicking my ass and making me very sleepy... I'm not enjoying it at all. Is there any good reason I have to take the last 2 days if I know that 5 days at an even lower dose works for me? Because I don't imagine there's any medical need for 7 days if 5 was fine in the past. I just want to get things moving, ya know? And, this way I don't have to sleep my weekend away because today was pill #5!

Opinions? I know what I'm hoping you'll say! :haha:

So, I've got a good one for you. I went to the local Walgreen's drug store to pick up my poas fix. Anyway, I am heading to the checkout with the hpt and the guy at the checkout is like a 19ish year old, goofy looking kid. Anyway, as I get closer, he says out loud "OH NO..." and was looking at me with a grin on his face. I think, surely he can't be talking about the pregnancy test. Then, suddenly he says...do you want a bag for this. Yes, yes I do want a bag for my hpt. Then, he says ..."let's hope for a boy..." OMG!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it???? I said "well, let's hope"... Then, he starts asking if I already have kids. OMG....can you imagine if I was trying to fly under the radar with an hpt test??? this is a local store where I run into neighbors, etc. and this was all OUT LOUD! I actually found it humorous and was laughing to my car. But, that is because this fertility process has taken away all sense of modesty. LOL

Hahahah! :haha: That's hilarious. Actually, I just bought a hpt from Walgreens and ALSO had a little kid for a cashier -- thank god he didn't say anything! I was feeling weirdly embarrassed already!

Thanks for the encouragement, maxxi. I guess it just feels like ONE more thing that's not right -- and each time I hear a piece of bad news (and it seems awfully frequent), I take it as an ultimate bad sign that IVF isn't going to work. The stakes feel higher for me b/c we're self-funded (good job, American insurance :growlmad:), spending 1/2 of our savings, and this is all we can afford. This is it. No IVF #2, #3, etc.

I hope so, too! Looks like we'll be bcp buddies for a while. . .

Just stopping by with big :hugs: and loadsa :dust: all round

xx

AFM... I have a dilemma girls... I used to take Provera for 5 days (5mg) and AF would show 3-5 days later. This new FS has given me 10mg for 7 days. Its kicking my ass and making me very sleepy... I'm not enjoying it at all. Is there any good reason I have to take the last 2 days if I know that 5 days at an even lower dose works for me? Because I don't imagine there's any medical need for 7 days if 5 was fine in the past. I just want to get things moving, ya know? And, this way I don't have to sleep my weekend away because today was pill #5!

Only if you won't say later "maybe I should have taken those last 2 days..."

Hahahah! :haha: That's hilarious. Actually, I just bought a hpt from Walgreens and ALSO had a little kid for a cashier -- thank god he didn't say anything! I was feeling weirdly embarrassed already!

Thanks for the encouragement, maxxi. I guess it just feels like ONE more thing that's not right -- and each time I hear a piece of bad news (and it seems awfully frequent), I take it as an ultimate bad sign that IVF isn't going to work. The stakes feel higher for me b/c we're self-funded (good job, American insurance :growlmad:), spending 1/2 of our savings, and this is all we can afford. This is it. No IVF #2, #3, etc.

I hear you. I'm going to be very negative myself when I get to the point of actually doing ivf. The running joke is that things for me in general are a little harder than they are for other people and so I expect the worst. It doesn't mean the worst will happen though so I have my fingers crossed for you. Our insurance is pretty good but they've added PGD to my ivf which has caused the cost to skyrocket. And just remember - if you end up needing to do a second ivf and you want to I bet you'll figure out a way to do it. There are medical loans, etc. I'm sending positive energy your way that you don't need a second round though!

By the way anyone doing PGD with their IVF or am I the only lucky one?

Only if you won't say later "maybe I should have taken those last 2 days..."

Nope! I can't see any reason I would. She should come whether its 5 days or 7 days.

By the way anyone doing PGD with their IVF or am I the only lucky one?

I don't even know what the means! LOL

Just checking in, busy busy day at work. Injection time tonight, saved myself a little treat for after, OH fantastic but couldn't squeeze while I injected, so I squeezed and injected (2 go's though as first wouldn't go in, had to change location) then he held my syringe while I plungered. MUCH much better and feeling a bit better about it. Drove to work this am wondering if I was feeling any effects yet. Luckily I have a lot of stress at work and I soon forgot about side effects.

Hope all ok.

Wrightywales that's a fantastic amount of frozen embies, you could def get a football team out of them!

Those of you in the 2 week wait - isn't it best to wait till OTD? I know it's difficult but you'll be driving yourself insane. I've made a pact with OH that no testing till OTD.

EC this weekend - Best of luck, lets hope there are some good quality eggs on this thread.

Bye for now x

Welcome daisy! You've joined us on a bit of a down day today, hopefully tomorrow will be a happier one! Good luck with your cycle!

I just got to read through a number of the posts today... Rough day yesterday. I'm sorry for the disappointments and insensitive people that everyone are dealing with. I'm still getting used to all the emotion that comes along with this process... when I have encountered it I have really tried hard to not let it get to me too much. But I'm feeling it more and more daily...

The other day I had one of my buddies (when I say "buddies", I mean a guy) say "maybe this is God's way of telling you that you shouldnt have kids" Really?! Coming from a guy who I've never heard utter the word God to a Christian girl?! And I thought having women for friends was annoying sometimes... I'm just glad my Facebook has seemed to slow down with the "I'm pregnant!" updates... I haven't shared with many people what I am going through, and because of the active lifestyle we have lived although we've been married 8 years I think people just have assumed we're not in a place where we're trying to have kids, so it helps...I don't get the "when are you having kids?" too often.

Today I went to the Dr. for an US and bloodwork. I've been stimming since Sunday. So I had 7 Follicles (6 on one side, 1 on the other)... The 1 on the right was at 14 while the others (I think I heard the Dr. say) a 13 couple 12 and 10 or something...I was sort of in a daze as the Dr. went over it with the PA.

I'm a little disappointed (because I was expecting more) but we're moving forward... I start my Ganirelix today and go back monday for another US. Dr. said more than likely my ER will be on Wed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->