IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

glitterqueen :hugs::hugs: i empathise 10million%, and i echo your sentiments, it's frikkin awful x x x x

megg - how you feeling bout mon? :hugs:

right ladies, what's the crack with the cervix situation???? mine's up and down like bloody yoyo. Should it be soft or hard??? mine's both :wacko: i know it's not a reliable measure, but that - amongst everything else - is driving me insane.

thanks yomo :hugs: how you feeling hun? x x x

I tried checking that MrsF to see if I could tell anything and it is completely unreliable - it was up and down and the same as every other cycle :hugs: no more checking for me..lol

Is Menopur and Follistim together a normal combo? Why both? Just curious if anyone knows.

Britt how have you got your letters in bold and colour? Xx

I got 10 embies :happydance: so happy as only got 3 last time.

Having a 3 day transfer - just got a call from the embryologist who told me 7 off our little embies are looking really strong and they recomend a 3 day transfer so they can choose the best 2 to pop back tomorrow.

Anyone else had a 3 day transfer? :flower:

hello girls Fantastic news doodar yomo and britt congratulations and a happy healthy 9 months!!!:happydance::hugs:

Mrs f Im really keeping my fingers crossed for you been checking all the time to see any updates but as the girls say it is still early so you never know, im still in the same boat as you i think just a couple of days behind and i keep having waves of feeling like the B***th is coming but im trying to stay positive im such a strong beliver in that i refuse to let myself think negative until she shows up im PUPO!!!! i know its hard but your not out the game yet.:hugs::hugs:

hello to everyone else this thread is so busy i forget who's doing what lol!!:dohh:

Just a few quick questions to those on progesterone is it just me or dose everyone else keep checking there nickers every 2 seconds feeling like they've come on? it's driving me insane!!! and also is anyone else really bloted i look like im 3 months gone?:haha:

I've still got mega sore bb's but would that be the trigger shot i took it on the 9th? how long does it last?? this 2ww is killing me 8 more days to go!!! :):happydance:

OMG! exactly the same fleur the cramps are bad and i am so full of wind its embarrasing. feel like af due any minute. i have also been feeling sick but phoned the clinic and they said its not typical so fingers crossed!!! good luck x

Hello, can I join you? :flower:

I am in the middle of stimming on an antagonist cycle. My first two attempts were BFNs unfortunately but we've swapped clinics so fingers crossed.

Megg, I had a polyp removed just prior to my last cycle. I realise it is more the frustration of possibly upsetting your cycle that you are worried about but I just wanted to reassure you that physically it is not horrid! Lots of nurses and doctors and equipment and me seemed to be cramped into a very small room and they took forever to set up some serious looking equipment but it felt much like an HSG to me and did not last long at all. Take painkillers before hand and you will be absolutely fine!

Congrats to all the BFPs!!

HI do you mind if i ask what an antagonist cycle is, my clinic reckon they are going to try this with me if this cycle doesnt work but didn't say how it differed. thanks x

Stay positive, you might never not to know what an antagonist cycle is!!

But just in case you want to know, in my experience it means not down regging just stimming with 150iu menopur for about ten days and adding, on around day 5 of injections, the antagonist to stop ovulation occurring (I think it is called Centrotide) Then the trigger (Pregnyl) is injected like usual 34 hours before EC. It means I get way fewer eggs but they are hopefully of better quality (the first long protocol we had 22 eggs and the antagonist cycle we had 9 but they got to blast)

Hope that helps but actually not sure how it differs from the short protocol!!

Lots of luck :hugs:

cheers for that, weird that sounds exactly what i have just had!! I only got 2 follicles so didn't get to egg collection, just had iui i was haveing225mg of menopur and the pregnyl right from the start, started one day before the menopur started. as you say hopefully i wont need it but feeling less optimistic as the days go on xx

I got 10 embies :happydance: so happy as only got 3 last time.

Having a 3 day transfer - just got a call from the embryologist who told me 7 off our little embies are looking really strong and they recomend a 3 day transfer so they can choose the best 2 to pop back tomorrow.

Anyone else had a 3 day transfer? :flower:

That sounds awesome, Miss Monty. Good luck tomorrow!!!

Congrats Britt - I didn't realize you had been through so much

Congrats MissMonty

Wow! Things are going well all around! Great, girls! :hugs: I'm going today to start my Lupron injections, go over my meds, have my pre-op physical, and have a CBC work up!

hi ladies, popped in for my daily fix!

Megg - do you know, i can't even remember what it was we watched! Clearly wasn't groundbreakingly brill! and it's been deleted from sky box so i'm stuffed! x

Glitterqueen - sounds promising hun! x

missmonty - nice one hun! that's really good news! x

britt - i think we can rule out cervix checking! x

sammy - good to see you hun x

yomo - thankyou for your kind words hun x your dinner sounded lovely btw!

AFM - another -ve test this morning. just not feeling it. still very down about it all. just gonna throw myself into work to get me through next few days.

x x x

:rofl: MrsF... That's sad! I guess you wouldn't be recommending it anyway! LOL

Hope those -ves turn +ve!

Feebee - Welcome home (if not a little "belated" welcome!! ) Good luck xxx

Britt - I have updated your BFP on the main page... still amazed.... brilliant!!!!!!!

AFM well at last scan is on Friday and then i think FET will be a few days later (pending defrosting!) I need to collect my protocol while im there so i can just get my meds in if it doesnt thaw ok or doesnt stick and then a new protocol with increased meds will start on Cd 1 (ho hum)

Sorry I havent been on much but my work colleague is off this week and the bloody temp has took the same week of (yeah cos that makes sense) so I am working 10 hour days and actually am still at work now trying to keep up! Its left me little time to keep up on here as also DD is hogging the laptop on her week off school!!!! :(

So ladies (and my we have a few in here!) we are gathering quite a few BFP's... WOOO HOOOO! Can anyone please let me know if they have dates for EC/ET/Testing dates so I can keep up and also to update the first page of the thread so we can all see whats going on and offer some PMA!!! I think you are all doing brilliantly and wish you all the very best of luck!!!! xxx

Hey ladies, you have a new home!!! :flower: Hope it brings many bfp's.

Sammy, everything crossed for this one for you huni :hugs:

xx

Hey ladies, you have a new home!!! :flower: Hope it brings many bfp's.

Sammy, everything crossed for this one for you huni :hugs:

xx

Thankks hun :hugs:

To be fair, and im not being negative but i really dont hold out much hope of it thawing out well enough to be transfered... in my head im already thinking of the next protocol but then with the odds that we have and only one blast it would indeed be a small miracle if i got pregnant with it... but we will try none the less!

i have more faith with the upcoming protocol and hope to get at least two frosties out of it although i know potentially i wont get anymore than about 8 eggs (if im lucky!) Hows baby Lily now? Getting big? lol :hugs:

ICI - Thanks for the update, will wait and see if there are anymore and then update them tomorrow!!! How you doing hun? ok i hope :hugs:

Ladies, I am moving on to November. I started bcps today for stims starting 11/10. My chances are lowered to diminished ovarian reserve, but we are giving it one more shot with a slighly different stim protocal. Hugs to all!

Hellloooo Ladies...

Sorry I have been AWOL for a while... I have been religiously reading all the posts, I just had a bit of trouble keeping up!!!

So HUGE congrats in order for Yomo, Doodar (although sorry for your sad loss) and Britt (How wonderful for you x)

Sammy good luck and FX for the weekend
MrsF .... oh a few days to go FX for you xxx
Wrighty so sorry to hear about your OHSS... hope you are feeling better xx
Isi.... my cycle twin... good luck with your inj tonight!!!!
MissMonty Congrats on your 10 embies xxx
Helloo Mercyme, Mrs-G, Looknomore, Fleur, Maxxiandniko, Megg33K, Feebee and GlitterQ.... FX for people in their 2ww and starting treatment

I am now at exactly the same stage as Isi.... just started stimms today and provisional EC for 1st Nov.... I promise to be better at posting here xxx

Hi,

Can I join you all? Been a member on here for a while but not visited for a year... I was in the TTC thread alot following m/c 2008. I'm now on my first go at IVF/ICSI, EC this coming Friday and dreading it! They are hopefully going to blasts then ET next week (Thursday 28th). Got to inject HCG at 11pm tonight.

All advice very welcome!

Thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"