IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Just wanted to stop by with some :hugs: for everyone and also say I had quite a bit of brown discharge at 10dp2dt which turned out to be implantation bleeding. Am not saying do it, but I tested that day just to put myself out of my misery and be sure, but got a BFP instead.

Lots of love

xx
Hello MrsG nice to see you popping by? Hows little Lily? :hugs:

So, my IVF coordinator confirmed that my bleeding/cramps/etc are all very normal. She's excited that I got my period so quickly. And, I'm on target to start! I'm getting excited... but nervous about the timing of getting the "success" or "failure" call within a couple of days of Christmas. I MC'd 10 days prior to Christmas last year... Failed IVF is the last thing I need this Christmas!

I'm very holiday-centric... I lost my first right before Christmas and was due on Father's Day (also right before DH's b-day). Then, I found out I'd lost my second 2 days before Mother's Day and will pass my EDD 2 days after Thanksgiving! :dohh: My grandma passed away basically on the US's Independence Day in 2003... How many more holidays can I have ruined?

Good luck with EC today, Mercyme!!!

I understand exactly how you feel, Mrs G! I also felt like time was positively crawling. But it will speed up soon, trust me. Are you mid-way through stimming?

Maxxi, so sorry about the extra meds, but its all for a good purpose. Will be here to cheer you on when you do start stimming!!

Britt, thanks hun :hugs:. How are you doing? How's the little one settling in?

Megg, just think that this time next year, you and your little one(s) will be able to make happy memories of those holidays :hugs:. Keep positive for a lovely Christmas gift this year hun!

Good luck when you start, Sammy!

I got confirmation from my hospital. Looks like we're set for a day 5 transfer. 6 of the 8 embroys are at 8-cell today, and 2 are at 6-cell. Hopefully, we'll have some lovely frosties as well!!

Thank you so much for your good wishes. I feel like I'm finally doing something -- instead of watching all of you go through the stages.

Well, I'm off for collection! Will post back this afternoon. I hope it's not bad news!! :thumbup:

Good luck, mercy!

Thanks, Isi! I have had brief moments of positivity... Moments of "OMG! I could have a newborn by this time next year!" and whatnot.. Even picked a nickname for my bean following our 1st look at its little heartbeat... not even my husband knows what it is yet. Its like a little gift to myself for when (I didn't say "if"... PROGRESS) I get there.

oh wow, sounds like your embies are doing fantastic Isi!! So when do you go for the transfer? a day or 2 away? So excited for you!!!!!
Doing well, thanks for asking- my first scan is November 10th (I guess in 1 week) I can hardly wait to make sure their is a viable baby in there. I am so nervous.

Meggs- glad everything is going to plan, like Isi said hopefully you will be having new wonderful memories with your little one.

good luck Mercym

I'm back -- 13 eggs!!!!!!! that's huge for me, as my baseline antral follicle count was about 6. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi Sammy x x x not doing too good today, lost some blood an hour ago so just sitting tight and hoping it doesn't develop in to AF. Will update over next few days x x x

I'm back -- 13 eggs!!!!!!! that's huge for me, as my baseline antral follicle count was about 6. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow! That's fantastic! I hope I have such good results! Can't wait for your fertilization report!

Hi Sammy x x x not doing too good today, lost some blood an hour ago so just sitting tight and hoping it doesn't develop in to AF. Will update over next few days x x x

Hoping all is well, honey! :hugs:

Oh hun i hope your ok.... dont panic, this happens to lots of people! Keep us updated and i hope all stays well :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Omg, mrs f sit tight Hun x fx all ok, need some bloody success on this thread!

Isi-I'm still soooooo jealous!!!! Fab news on5 day transfer, you're my role model! I'm day 8 tomorrow so have 1st scan since down reg scan, feeling a bit anxious x

Mercy me, fab news Hun, fx for fertilisation

Sammy -exciting getting meds, you'll soon be back on the ride!

How are the 2ww's?

I can't keep up with everything else on my iPod so just a hi to everyone x

Isi, just looking at your timings, I could be having ec this weekend, how exciting's that, do you know what your follicles were on day 8?

Megg - Your new schedule looks good! I'm going in tomorrow for my bloodwork and sono and at that time I'm going to pick up the script for Folgard. My fs is really conservative I think because my homocysteine level is not even abnormal, just high normal.

Sammy - I'm glad you're starting a new cycle. Fresh start I say.

Mercy - Congrats!

Isi - Everything sounds really good!

Mrs F - hang in there. Any more news?

Hi Britt!

I'm starting a course of azithromycin tonight and so coupled with my Folgard and prenatal vitamins I should be feeling AWESOME - grrrr...

Megg - Your new schedule looks good! I'm going in tomorrow for my bloodwork and sono and at that time I'm going to pick up the script for Folgard. My fs is really conservative I think because my homocysteine level is not even abnormal, just high normal.

Sammy - I'm glad you're starting a new cycle. Fresh start I say.

Mercy - Congrats!

Isi - Everything sounds really good!

Mrs F - hang in there. Any more news?

Hi Britt!

I'm starting a course of azithromycin tonight and so coupled with my Folgard and prenatal vitamins I should be feeling AWESOME - grrrr...

hi hun... yes me too. I never wanted to do the FET anyway, i knew it wouldnt work out. I am going to insist they only freeze 2 or over if we get frosties this time. My meds have been upped so I will expect some better results and if not? Well time to move hospitals!

On a lighter note I have just replenished my HPT stash... I now have 20 ebay cheapies (i get POAS addiction so i need these early days so i can drive myself metal (and everyone else) with line spotting, 2 x FRER and 2 x CB Digis. I am going to try my damned hardest not to test until OTD but i dont know if ill be able to... AND with taking the progesterone injections, these contain HCG (same as the trigger shot) so how will i ever know what is a real BFP and what is the injection? They dont offer beta tests here... Its the same as last time when i tested when AF was two days late and got a BFP... except it wasnt because the next day it was BFN (had ran out of progesterone by then so it had all left my body) :dohh:

Hi ladies- After a week now, have had the strength to get back on BnB. Went for a failed IVF appointment with the RE and what was till now suspected is confirmed. My Endo (the left over bit from the Lap) is bad enough to be causing problems with my egg quality and implantation. So- I will have to go with what the doc was suggesting from right after my lap but I was hoping to avoid. 3 months of Lupron Depot injections to dry up the endo. After that she says my chances with IVF are 50% which is at par with the best success rates possible with the treatment. Am not looking forward to the injections as basically I will be in menopause for the next 3 months, but its either this or nothing. So am going ahead with them. Am also starting the adoption process as that takes a bit of time. So staring to fill up the forms from next week.

I wish all of you the very best. I think I am going to be away from Bnb for a bit, but I wish everyone all the happiness that we are looking for. xx

Isi, just looking at your timings, I could be having ec this weekend, how exciting's that, do you know what your follicles were on day 8?

On day 8, I believe I had about 16 follies....biggest measuring about 14mm or so. This changed to 18 follies measuring up to 18mm or so by the next scan. Will be praying that you can have EC this weekend!!!! Good luck hun!

Hi ladies- After a week now, have had the strength to get back on BnB. Went for a failed IVF appointment with the RE and what was till now suspected is confirmed. My Endo (the left over bit from the Lap) is bad enough to be causing problems with my egg quality and implantation. So- I will have to go with what the doc was suggesting from right after my lap but I was hoping to avoid. 3 months of Lupron Depot injections to dry up the endo. After that she says my chances with IVF are 50% which is at par with the best success rates possible with the treatment. Am not looking forward to the injections as basically I will be in menopause for the next 3 months, but its either this or nothing. So am going ahead with them. Am also starting the adoption process as that takes a bit of time. So staring to fill up the forms from next week.

I wish all of you the very best. I think I am going to be away from Bnb for a bit, but I wish everyone all the happiness that we are looking for. xx

Its a good start that you've been able to pin point the problem. Good luck with the treatment. Hopefully, it will bring you a nice, shiny :bfp: your next attempt :hugs:

Good Morning ladies... Well I had a small shock this morning. I went to the toilet this morning and looked into the toilet (as you do) and thought "that water looks dark". Wiped and full red blood flow! I'm only on CD 26 and I have been having 29/30 day cycles for the last few months so I was ultra surprised that AF is here early! Its a good job we ordered the meds (which are being delivered tomorrow) otherwise we would have been scuppered. Thankfully I have a large bag of left over meds from the last cycle and I only have to take the Decapeptyl for the first two days. So today (while buttering my toast - late as usual) i stabbed in the injection and flew out the door. No time to think or worry... stab and go! lol. Here we go again..... ::sigh:: (exciting though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->