IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

I got my new IVF calendar! Either they're making concessions for me, or the date on their website was wrong. I'm back on Lupron on Nov 14, my last BCP is Nov 18, I start stimming on Nov 27, and I should have ET around Dec 10-12!!! That means I'll have either the best or worst Christmas EVER!

You can borrow my water drinking skills, MrsG! I drink water like a fish!

Megg - that schedule sounds so good!

I'm starting to get anxious about stimming and it's only Monday.

Doodar im so sorry thinking of you :hugs:

Looknomore im sorry hun Know how you feel its crap this ivf road!:hugs:

Glitter queen :hugs: thinking of you it's so tough making all these decisions

Hello to everyone else sorry i haven't been on thought it may do me good to stay off for a few days but im back and feeling positive have my first follow up appointment on the 23 nov to talk about fet dont know how long they will make me wait for that!!

Hope all the rest of you ladies are well xxx

Hi lovely ladies. So sorry for the late update.

Had my EC yesterday, and it went better than I expected. Was knocked out almost immediately and the soreness afterwards was quite tolerable. I was even able to manage a restaurant trip with my DH later in the day (okay, I admit I probable should have just rested as I felt a bit worse for wear when we got home. Lol).

Anyways, got the call this morning. We got 12 eggs. 9 have fertilised as of this morning. They'll let me know if they can to blast.

Gosh! I'm shaking!

Congrats Isi! You're almost done!

Does anyone know if the stimming injections can be done at any time of the day? I start Thursday but won't be home that night until 10 PM. If I do them that late does that mean that the progesterone shots have to be done at that time too? I'm going into the office today to hand in my consents so I'll ask them at that time but to help my anxiety I figured I'd ask you guys.

Had my EC yesterday, and it went better than I expected. Was knocked out almost immediately and the soreness afterwards was quite tolerable. I was even able to manage a restaurant trip with my DH later in the day (okay, I admit I probable should have just rested as I felt a bit worse for wear when we got home. Lol).

Anyways, got the call this morning. We got 12 eggs. 9 have fertilised as of this morning. They'll let me know if they can to blast.

Gosh! I'm shaking!

yeah Isi fantastic news!!!!!! :happydance::happydance: keep us posted

Good luck MrsG!!

Hi girls,

Thanks for the messages. I'm still really struggling to come to terms with it. I feel so empty. Nowhere to turn, no-one understands. I feel like I'm bringing the thread down if I post on here. I just don't know what to do with myself. Hubby's working away. I don't want to go back to work. I feel like they played a huge part in the loss. I asked them not to put me in stressul situations and they did just that. I was rushed off my feet all morning non stop with no breaks and by the time i came back from lunch break (if you can call it lunch break, got out late so it was more like a tea break) I was bleeding and if that isn't enough. One of my collegues is pregnant and due 2 days before I was due. It's just so unfair. I can't face it and I feel so weak for not being able to face it. I just feel so down. I'm so sorry to air my feelings on here. I hope you all understand. :cry::cry::cry:. I also can't help but feel that some people are happy at other peoples misfortune. I know I was only 6 weeks and 1 day and some think I shouldn't be getting upset by it but I can't help the way I feel. I just can't stop crying. I hate feeling like this.

Hi girls,

Thanks for the messages. I'm still really struggling to come to terms with it. I feel so empty. Nowhere to turn, no-one understands. I feel like I'm bringing the thread down if I post on here. I just don't know what to do with myself. Hubby's working away. I don't want to go back to work. I feel like they played a huge part in the loss. I asked them not to put me in stressul situations and they did just that. I was rushed off my feet all morning non stop with no breaks and by the time i came back from lunch break (if you can call it lunch break, got out late so it was more like a tea break) I was bleeding and if that isn't enough. One of my collegues is pregnant and due 2 days before I was due. It's just so unfair. I can't face it and I feel so weak for not being able to face it. I just feel so down. I'm so sorry to air my feelings on here. I hope you all understand. :cry::cry::cry:. I also can't help but feel that some people are happy at other peoples misfortune. I know I was only 6 weeks and 1 day and some think I shouldn't be getting upset by it but I can't help the way I feel. I just can't stop crying. I hate feeling like this.
]

Doodar you're not bringing the thread down. Post as much as you want. I had 2 mc's. One was a chemical but one was at 9 weeks and I was devastated. This type of thing comes with the territory unfortunately. You'll feel better hopefully sooner rather than later. Until then post all you want.

Gosh! I'm shaking!

CONGRATS! That's awesome!!! :hugs:

Congrats Isi! You're almost done!

Does anyone know if the stimming injections can be done at any time of the day? I start Thursday but won't be home that night until 10 PM. If I do them that late does that mean that the progesterone shots have to be done at that time too? I'm going into the office today to hand in my consents so I'll ask them at that time but to help my anxiety I figured I'd ask you guys.

They told me I needed to do my stimming shots between 7-9pm. I do my morning stuff at 7:15am and my night stuff at 7:15pm... Its just easier for me to remember that way. But they were pretty clear on it needing to be 7-9pm, yet didn't say why!

Hi girls,

I am SO sorry, honey! You aren't bringing this down. I've suffered 2 losses, and I get it. I posted elsewhere, but I thought I'd add it here too... I have a thread in TTCAL called "Race for the BFP"... I added your name to the list, because it seems to be a bit of a lucky list... but there are tons of girls in there that know EXACTLY how you feel and are amazing people who can offer you exactly the sort of support you need. And, you can never feel like you're bringing the thread down (even though I don't think you're bringing anything down) because its all about supporting one another in our losses. I do hope you might join us.

Oh... I think this proves that we'll ALL get our BFP right away!

Being stressed 'might help IVF women get pregnant'

Megg - I ended up asking my nurse and she recommends that I do the shot between 5 pm and 9 pm in case I have any questions as no one's there after 9. I'm getting anxious about these shots! I wish Thursday was here. I liked that article by the way. This ivf should be a snap!

Sparkle, my FS says the egg after transfer is like a grain of rice stuck in a jam sandwich, I'm sure you'll be fine!!! Just start taking cold showers before you go to bed!! Lol

AFM I'm 3 days into stimming now and have what feels like af cramps, hope these are my follicles growing! I've also read that I should be drinking plenty of water, so today I start trying to drink a 1.5 litre bottle at work, oh dear, a normal small bottle usually lasts a week!!!

Sorry sparkle, got confused, that message is for curly sue!!!

Isi- well done, I really hope I do as well as you!!! 9 fertilised, hopefully you'll have a few to freeze!

Doodar - it's going to take time, to go from being so happy to such devastation, you know where we are, don't hide away x

ICI - Britt - Maxxi - Thanks hun, i guess thats the way the cookie crumbles (in my case it was the embryo!) I blame the hospital... but then i always blame the hospital for everything! :/

I will have to post in stages to try and keep up but the Halloween party went great... lots of carnage to clear up the next day with a "punch" hangover (flipping felt like i'd been punched as well - right in the middle of my head! lol) I am suffering a really bad cold right now and im feeling lousy but I have to go to work because this year i've taken 4 months mat leave to greave my daughter that we lost, 3 weeks for my dad that I lost (but 2 of this was holiday time) 4 weeks when i fell from the top of the stairs (dont worry folks my head smashing on the stone floor broke my fall! lol) so i dare not even take time off for a cold... there is nobody else to do the job right now! Thats why i have not been on much you see. Well we called the hospital and we can start this month as arranged. OH goes to collect one med tomorrow and call to arrange the rest of the meds to be delivered AND the very kind doctor has doubled up all the meds in case we ever have to pay for ourselves for IVF (still 2 free tries left) You dont even want to know what our prescription is like... they will have to deliver it all by CRANE! ha ha. AF is due around Sat/Sun. Baby Dust to all xxx

Looknomore - I'm so sorry for your BFN!!!!!

Isi that is absolutely fantastic, good luck Sunday!!!!!!

AFM First stimming injection last night, what a bloody nightmare, takes 10 minutes to get the bloody thing prepared and I'm sure needles longer!!!

Sammy - I don't have to shave my foof do I???????????

Congrats on the start of stimming!!!!

lol... no you dont "have" to shave your foof hun... just take a portable hedge trimmer along and you will be just shweet hun! :haha:

Ici - Congrats on 9 eggies... great news!!!!

Maxi - Not long now hun!!!

Doodar - I am so so sorry about your loss as i said before, you are of course welcome to post whatever you want in this thread. You need support right now and we are all here to give you just that. I know how you feel about being alone because at times I feel the girls here are the only ones that care or understand me! Try and stay strong, I can appreciate how devastated you are having lost a baby myself... take care xxx

Feel better Sammy!

I'm now feeling like I'm coming down with a cold - sinus pain, sneezing, slight chills. Figures. I hope this doesn't interfere with anything. Took my last bcp earlier today. AF should get here on Thursday. Time moves slowly!

Feel better Sammy!

I'm now feeling like I'm coming down with a cold - sinus pain, sneezing, slight chills. Figures. I hope this doesn't interfere with anything. Took my last bcp earlier today. AF should get here on Thursday. Time moves slowly!

I am the same... sneezing like hell, runny nose, cough, chest hurts, cold then hot then cold.... argghhhh! Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thanks ladies....I'm just waiting for the call from the hospital now.

Sending you lots of :hugs: Doodar. My heart truly goes out to you. You are not bringing down the thread hun. We're all here to support each other, through the good and bad. Please take care of you and make sure you do not lose hope, okay!!!! :hugs:

Isi - Can you believe you're almost done?!

I'm still not feeling well today :nope: Those prenatal vitamins make me so sick and coupled with my head pain I feel awful today. I hope I feel better soon. Everything else is status quo. Anymore updates from anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->