IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

3dp6dt today - equivalent of 9dpo and I've been having the most sickening experiences to date during the IVF experience.

I've been having cramps for two days, now, and yesterday when I wiped there was dark red, dry, stringy blood. Later on, there was brown CM. Just smidgens of it when I wiped, nothing more.

This morning? I passed something that looked like a sundried tomato. Dry. Dark red. Shrivelled like a prune and if I wasn't any the wiser I'd have sworn it was an old placenta.

What the f**k is going on?

Maxxi, I felt that way when I started taking the pre natal vitamins, a couple of months ago. They get better with time. I'm also so excited that this is almost over. I just PRAY it works out this first try.

Curly....don't know what it could be but praying for you. Maybe it's implantation??

Hi girls,

Thanks for the messages. I'm still really struggling to come to terms with it. I feel so empty. Nowhere to turn, no-one understands. I feel like I'm bringing the thread down if I post on here. I just don't know what to do with myself. Hubby's working away. I don't want to go back to work. I feel like they played a huge part in the loss. I asked them not to put me in stressul situations and they did just that. I was rushed off my feet all morning non stop with no breaks and by the time i came back from lunch break (if you can call it lunch break, got out late so it was more like a tea break) I was bleeding and if that isn't enough. One of my collegues is pregnant and due 2 days before I was due. It's just so unfair. I can't face it and I feel so weak for not being able to face it. I just feel so down. I'm so sorry to air my feelings on here. I hope you all understand. :cry::cry::cry:. I also can't help but feel that some people are happy at other peoples misfortune. I know I was only 6 weeks and 1 day and some think I shouldn't be getting upset by it but I can't help the way I feel. I just can't stop crying. I hate feeling like this.

I'm so sorry - I wish I could come and give you the most biggest of hugs :hugs:

3dp6dt today - equivalent of 9dpo and I've been having the most sickening experiences to date during the IVF experience.

I've been having cramps for two days, now, and yesterday when I wiped there was dark red, dry, stringy blood. Later on, there was brown CM. Just smidgens of it when I wiped, nothing more.

This morning? I passed something that looked like a sundried tomato. Dry. Dark red. Shrivelled like a prune and if I wasn't any the wiser I'd have sworn it was an old placenta.

What the f**k is going on?

CurlySue - this is totally happening to me too right now - I'm 11dp 3dt and I started to get some brown discharge yesturday evening (I returned to work yesturday aswell - hope that hasn't got anything to do with it) then this morning I've been getting the stringy blood thing and some more brown discharge. I was totally gutted when it started, didn't get this on last two attempts, OTD isn't until Friday but I got a feeling this is the start of AF for me :cry: I've made contact with Care who have advised me to keep taking the meds and that it is still too early to test but I can test on Thursday if still getting the same.

It's totally doing my head in!

Curly Sue - Sorry you are going through this... I cannot help, i dont know what it could be at this stage. Have you tried ringing the doctor to ask their advice?

Miss Monty - The same for you... what a nightmare! Has the bleeding stopped now?

Wishing you both the best of luck! xxx

Hi Sammy - sorry to hear about your little embie :hugs: it's great you can start a fresh cycle straight away.

I'm still getting brown old blood looking discharge, having to wear a panty liner and it's more than spotting and mainly when I wipe after being to the loo. I haven't got any tummy pains though so not sure what's going on, nurse at clinic told me it could be the start of AF or it could be nothing - not sure what thats supposed to mean and to make sure I keep using the progesterone. I've been reading that a lot of women experience this and go on to get positive pregnancy result. Feeling rather numb at the moment, spent most the afternoon crying :cry:

We were thinking if this doesn't work we might go for a whole fresh cycle rather than using our one little snow baby as I just don't think I will get anywhere with a single FET. We also don't seem to get a very high number of good embies so I was thinking if this happened again at least we might end up with another couple in the freezer for the future. Why does this have to be so difficult and cruel!

Just wanted to stop by with some :hugs: for everyone and also say I had quite a bit of brown discharge at 10dp2dt which turned out to be implantation bleeding. Am not saying do it, but I tested that day just to put myself out of my misery and be sure, but got a BFP instead.

Lots of love

xx

MissMonty and Curly - hang in there. Does sound nasty but not bright red so that's good! I hope everything stops and that they days go by quickly.

Isi - I hope it takes the first time for you too! Do you know which ones are looking good so far? When's your ET? I didn't take the vitamins today. I'll take them tonight. Not looking forward to getting AF cramps either!

MissMonty and Curly - hang in there. Does sound nasty but not bright red so that's good! I hope everything stops and that they days go by quickly.

Isi - I hope it takes the first time for you too! Do you know which ones are looking good so far? When's your ET? I didn't take the vitamins today. I'll take them tonight. Not looking forward to getting AF cramps either!

Thanks Maxxi. I do know 8 of the embies were at 4-cell this morning, and the last was at 2-cell. The embryologist is supposed to let me know tomorrow morning if we'll have the transfer tomorrow, or if we can get to blast.

Isi, I can't wait to be at your stage!!!:-( I'm so frustrated at waiting, I guess it's gonna get much worse before it gets better!

I can feel something going on in my tummy, is this right, feels a little like AF pains, I'm not sure if this is right or not.

Miss monty/curly sue can't be easy in two, hang in there!

Hello october lovelies - hey, who cares that it's november!

just wanted to nip in and see how you are all doing. You gave me so much support, i wanted to come in and give some back. Apologies though if my being here is upsetting x x x

Curlysue and Miss monty, i hope you guys are ok, thinking of you x x x

Sammy - so sorry to read of your situation cherub :hugs: how are you feeling now hun? x x x

i hope everyone is doin ok, Isi, Mrs-G, maxi, and all you other ladies,

much love x x x x

Going in for egg collection tomorrow morning!! eeeeeeeK! :happydance: :happydance:

I'm actually excited -- it's something new, different.
Not sure how many follies I'll have, but between 6-10, which makes my RE quite satisfied.

Good luck to all you ladies!! :flower:

Good luck Mercy! Isi - everything sounds good for you!

Mrs G - Tell me about it. Time is dragging for me too. I'm not even stimming yet :nope:

Anyone going to be left when I start stimming? Just me and my needles...

Thanks Maxxi. I do know 8 of the embies were at 4-cell this morning, and the last was at 2-cell. The embryologist is supposed to let me know tomorrow morning if we'll have the transfer tomorrow, or if we can get to blast.

ohh how exciting :happydance: keep us posted
:hugs:

So my fs calls to tell me that my homocysteine levels are high normal so they want to do genetic testing for mthfr deficiency. This won't delay my ivf but they're putting me on Folgard (just to make my nausea worse!). Beside the obvious question which is why I'm hearing this now when I met with the hematologist in September, I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue? He's thinking that the genetic testing won't show anything of importance but I'll have to do the Folgard for now.

I've had MTHFR testing... I was positive for one copy of the mutation, but no one wants to check my homocysteine levels to make sure whether or not its a problem. *sigh* I worry about it, tbh.

Hello october lovelies - hey, who cares that it's november!

just wanted to nip in and see how you are all doing. You gave me so much support, i wanted to come in and give some back. Apologies though if my being here is upsetting x x x

Curlysue and Miss monty, i hope you guys are ok, thinking of you x x x

Sammy - so sorry to read of your situation cherub :hugs: how are you feeling now hun? x x x

i hope everyone is doin ok, Isi, Mrs-G, maxi, and all you other ladies,

much love x x x x

Hey MrsF!!!! Welcome back! You are always welcome to pop by for a coffee and a chat! :thumbup: How you feeling? Any morning sickness? I never had any with both my pregnancies so I hope you are so lucky!

Me? Oh im fine... i never even got up that morning, i knew it wouldnt thaw out... mine never do! :haha:

Starting IVF again as soon as AF shows which should be around late weekend time. Meds are ordered and being delivered tomorrow. Im getting excited now! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Going in for egg collection tomorrow morning!! eeeeeeeK! :happydance: :happydance:

I'm actually excited -- it's something new, different.
Not sure how many follies I'll have, but between 6-10, which makes my RE quite satisfied.

Good luck to all you ladies!! :flower:

Good luck for EC today Mercy!!! :hugs:

ohh how exciting :happydance: keep us posted
:hugs:

Good Morning Britt... how you feeling hun? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back