IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

looknomore
keep positive- atleast you have a plan x i have been down the adopton route and got approved so if you need any help, sipport or info you can always pm me take care xx

hey ladies
does anyone know what the differednce is between short protocol and atagonist protocol. my fs is monitoring my lh level as it was as high as 38 before i started stimilulation and he will switch to this if it remains high. i didn't stimulate well on 3 vials of 75mg menopur so he will also up it ti 4 - i really want him to do it with 5 the max he can as i can;t afford to do it again any advice anyone please xx
good luck to everyone hope we get a rush of bfp for xmas xx

Glitterqueen - don't want to ignore the post but I don't know the answer. Someone will though.
Looknomore - it'll work out one way or the other.

I went for my bloodwork and sono this AM and of course my lining isn't at 8 yet. AF isn't here either. No shots for me tonight. Maybe this weekend. How frustrating.

Eight of the thirteen eggs fertilized!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Trying not to get hopes up, but feeling rather elated for the moment. Will know more about growth rates tomorrow...

Oh dear, I'm feeling a bit deflated, not much sleep last night, lay awake for 5 bloody hours!!!! Really feeling sorry for myself!

Had scan this morning and I'm a little disappointed, only had 12 follicles, most around 14mm but biggest 19mm (I guess that one will over mature, is that how it works). So I'm thinking only 11 will possible produce eggs, only 6 or 7 will fertilise, that doesn't allow much room for error, it's pretty horrendous these emotions, clinic said I should be really pleased with 12 at this stage and that the average is 8, I think they were just being nice though as they could see I was disappointed.

OH came in with me though and saw follicles on screen and what I have to go through so that's good. Next scan Saturday am x

Isi you still on for 5 day transfer?

Mrs-G I think 12 is good!

I would be happy with 12, remember you don't want too many, it's quaility over quanitity and the more you have the less quaility they will be of (that's what the hospital told us anyway) O:)

Good Luck hun :hugs:

Hi ladies- After a week now, have had the strength to get back on BnB. Went for a failed IVF appointment with the RE and what was till now suspected is confirmed. My Endo (the left over bit from the Lap) is bad enough to be causing problems with my egg quality and implantation. So- I will have to go with what the doc was suggesting from right after my lap but I was hoping to avoid. 3 months of Lupron Depot injections to dry up the endo. After that she says my chances with IVF are 50% which is at par with the best success rates possible with the treatment. Am not looking forward to the injections as basically I will be in menopause for the next 3 months, but its either this or nothing. So am going ahead with them. Am also starting the adoption process as that takes a bit of time. So staring to fill up the forms from next week.

I wish all of you the very best. I think I am going to be away from Bnb for a bit, but I wish everyone all the happiness that we are looking for. xx

Lupron wasn't so bad. I didn't notice much of anything from it, honestly! :hugs: I've learned that the setbacks, though heartbreaking, are going to be worth it in the end. Just think of it as your way of sacrificing for your baby now. You're already being a good mother by doing this for your future little one. On that note, it really does suck that you have to wait and I'm really sorry. I know how upsetting it is! :hugs:

Good Morning ladies... Well I had a small shock this morning. I went to the toilet this morning and looked into the toilet (as you do) and thought "that water looks dark". Wiped and full red blood flow! I'm only on CD 26 and I have been having 29/30 day cycles for the last few months so I was ultra surprised that AF is here early! Its a good job we ordered the meds (which are being delivered tomorrow) otherwise we would have been scuppered. Thankfully I have a large bag of left over meds from the last cycle and I only have to take the Decapeptyl for the first two days. So today (while buttering my toast - late as usual) i stabbed in the injection and flew out the door. No time to think or worry... stab and go! lol. Here we go again..... ::sigh:: (exciting though)

Glad you had your meds! :thumbup:

Glitterqueen - don't want to ignore the post but I don't know the answer. Someone will though.
Looknomore - it'll work out one way or the other.

I went for my bloodwork and sono this AM and of course my lining isn't at 8 yet. AF isn't here either. No shots for me tonight. Maybe this weekend. How frustrating.

I don't really know the answer either! :shrug:

That is frustrating! :hugs: I'm sorry, hun!

Eight of the thirteen eggs fertilized!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Trying not to get hopes up, but feeling rather elated for the moment. Will know more about growth rates tomorrow...

Woohoo! :yipee:

Oh dear, I'm feeling a bit deflated, not much sleep last night, lay awake for 5 bloody hours!!!! Really feeling sorry for myself!

Had scan this morning and I'm a little disappointed, only had 12 follicles, most around 14mm but biggest 19mm (I guess that one will over mature, is that how it works). So I'm thinking only 11 will possible produce eggs, only 6 or 7 will fertilise, that doesn't allow much room for error, it's pretty horrendous these emotions, clinic said I should be really pleased with 12 at this stage and that the average is 8, I think they were just being nice though as they could see I was disappointed.

OH came in with me though and saw follicles on screen and what I have to go through so that's good. Next scan Saturday am x

Isi you still on for 5 day transfer?

12 is good, honey! For real! :hugs:

Mrs-G I think 12 is good!

I would be happy with 12, remember you don't want too many, it's quaility over quanitity and the more you have the less quaility they will be of (that's what the hospital told us anyway) O:)

Good Luck hun :hugs:

Ooh! Didn't realize that! I like the sound of it!

AFM... I went to the FS today. He said that there was a veritable forest of polyps when he got in to do my surgery, but they're all gone and pathology came back benign. So, we're pushing forward with the Dec cycle! :thumbup:

Hi all, wow so much newbies!!

I Just wanted to share my successful ivf/icis after 5years of ttc and 2m/c. After some1 on here worried me silly with there penny's worth hence why I haven't been on. We are utterly stunned but completely delighted to have a bfp and NOT a false from trigger like some1 suggested.

I wish all your girls the best of luck.

x

Mercy - congrats!

Mrs G - Congrats too! They're not just trying to make you feel better!

Megg - I have a really good feeling about you and your cycle in December!

Isi - any news?

I'm still waiting to hear from the fs. I have some cramping so hopefully AF will get here soon. Is what it is. I was even planning to leave work early so I could prepare myself for these shots!

Good Morning ladies... Well I had a small shock this morning. I went to the toilet this morning and looked into the toilet (as you do) and thought "that water looks dark". Wiped and full red blood flow! I'm only on CD 26 and I have been having 29/30 day cycles for the last few months so I was ultra surprised that AF is here early! Its a good job we ordered the meds (which are being delivered tomorrow) otherwise we would have been scuppered. Thankfully I have a large bag of left over meds from the last cycle and I only have to take the Decapeptyl for the first two days. So today (while buttering my toast - late as usual) i stabbed in the injection and flew out the door. No time to think or worry... stab and go! lol. Here we go again..... ::sigh:: (exciting though)

Stab and go LMAO too funny

Mercy - congrats!

Isi - any news?

I'm still waiting to hear from the fs. I have some cramping so hopefully AF will get here soon. Is what it is. I was even planning to leave work early so I could prepare myself for these shots!

Thank you! :hugs: I think we'll get to be bump buddies in the end! :thumbup:

Hoping AF shows herself soon! Mine is leaving, I could send her to you... she was unpleasant though!

I Just wanted to share my successful ivf/icis after 5years of ttc and 2m/c. After some1 on here worried me silly with there penny's worth hence why I haven't been on. We are utterly stunned but completely delighted to have a bfp and NOT a false from trigger like some1 suggested.

x

So happy for you! :hugs: I'm really glad it wasn't a false positive. Its a shame you had to worry about it, but it was a valid concern. The trigger WILL give a false positive on a test, but only until its out of your system. Some triggers are gone within a week, and others can take almost 2 weeks. But, I'm very happy to hear that yours was a true BFP! CONGRATS! :yipee:

Mercy - congrats!

Isi - any news?

Hoping AF shows herself soon! Mine is leaving, I could send her to you... she was unpleasant though!

x

So happy for you! :hugs: I'm really glad it wasn't a false positive. Its a shame you had to worry about it, but it was a valid concern. The trigger WILL give a false positive on a test, but only until its out of your system. Some triggers are gone within a week, and others can take almost 2 weeks. But, I'm very happy to hear that yours was a true BFP! CONGRATS! :yipee:[/QUOTE

Thank you! just on:cloud9: have been for over a week!!!

I totally understand it can happen but I explained I had tested it out! I think some people should keep there negativity to themselves.

I just wanted to boost this thread with a positive vibe and my storie. As it was positive stories that helped dh and I on our 5year ttc journey.

:hugs:

Mercy - congrats!

Isi - any news?

x

So happy for you! :hugs: I'm really glad it wasn't a false positive. Its a shame you had to worry about it, but it was a valid concern. The trigger WILL give a false positive on a test, but only until its out of your system. Some triggers are gone within a week, and others can take almost 2 weeks. But, I'm very happy to hear that yours was a true BFP! CONGRATS! :yipee:[/QUOTE

I totally understand it can happen but I explained I had tested it out! I think some people should keep there negativity to themselves.

I just wanted to boost this thread with a positive vibe and my storie. As it was positive stories that helped dh and I on our 5year ttc journey.

I don't think anyone intends to be negative on here. Congrats :flower:

I'm so confused! My lining is too thick not thin. Whatever. Point is I'm returning for a sono and bloodwork on Sat morning. So for now I'm doing the AF dance!

Megg - I totally hope that we're bump buddies!

Mercy - congrats!

Isi - any news?

x

I don't think anyone intends to be negative on here. Congrats :flower:

Thanks for your congrats, Hope your well :thumbup:

That's why I joined this thread in the first place to share and support the treatment process and 2week wait!. Ive had a lot of support and made great friends with some fabulous lady's over the years ttc. I would like to think some1 wouldn't want to be so harsh with comments as we all should know hard this is. :hugs:

:wacko: sums me up right now!

thankyou for your thoughts and prayers ladies x x x i've not had any more blood / discharge (hate that word!). But, ever the cynic that i am, i know that the ivf meds can sustain a non-viable pregnancy for longer. So, for peace of mind, i have booked to have a private scan next friday. it's 5 days before scheduled scan, but i'm seriously going doolally. My symptoms have eased off (worry), i don't know if my aches and twinges are progesterone, bean or the start of the end (worry) and i just worry! (worry). just need to hang on in there another week to see a healthy strong heartbeat [-o<

i hope all you lovely ladies are gearing up to pull in more positive success stories for this thread, god knows you all deserve it :hugs:

and now i go to google some more......:dohh: x x x

ps i miss you ladies x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"