IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

afternoon ladies :flower: congets isi on being pupo - remember NO TESTING BEFORE OTD..... so easy for me to say - the queen of early testers :blush: got everything crossed for you hun x x x

just wanted to update really ladies, been up at hospital all day after having more yucky crap coming out from where it shouldn't.....but, a scan has found the teeniest, tiniest heartbeat :) am quite crampy, but doc thinks that it's more than likely to be the progesterone suppositories. Lil bean is 3mm, so it's very tiny, but they said they're not worried about the size at this early stage - everything (pole, sac, heartbeat, bean) is exactly where it should be, doing exactly what it should be.

once more, i thankyou incredibly for the continued support you have shown me. Please come to the first tri with me ladies, it's a big scary place over there without you all.

much much love x x x x

Well bad news from me - OTD is today but didn't even get to test as AF showed up full flow Wednesday night :cry: I started spotting on Monday night and I had a feeling then it hadn't worked. Can't believe I didn't get to OTD - my first fresh cycle AF showed up the day after and last FET AF showed up 3 days after bfn so who knows whats going on :wacko:

DH and I were so hopeful this time as we had 2 good quaility embies on board, we are gutted but have had a couple of days to deal with it and have started to plan our next step.

We've got a follow appointment in a couple of weeks, think we might go for another whole fresh cycle rather than single FET but feel I need some time for my body to recover as two fresh cycles and one FET in the past 10 months has been exhausting - I wondering if it will help if I leave it a little longer this time??

Also hope to go on holiday in the new year so will give me something to plan and look forward too.

I really wish everyone all the best - I really hope to see some more positive outcomes from this thread and I will keep poping by to see how you are all getting on :flower:

Fantastic news, Isi!!! :hugs:

Sorry you feel that way, Sparkle. Good luck and a H&H 9 months!

I'm PUPO, ladies :flower:. 3 beautiful embies (2 blasts and 1 compacting morula) on board. No frosties though, but by God's grace that doesn't matter. Fingers crossed!

So....the waiting begins! Test date is the 18th, and I sure as heck will not POAS before then.

Wonderful news, Isi!!! :happydance::happydance: Good luck to you!

I got an update from the lab. At 48 hours, we have:

2 4-cell, grade B
1 3-cell, grade B
3 2-cell, grade B
2 non-viable

So, they're taking them to blast -- I'm doing a five-day transfer on Monday.
I don't really know what the above numbers mean; it's just what they told me today. I guess that's okay? All I know is that we're doing a five-day transfer, so that's a good thing.

I don't entirely know what it means either, but 5-day transfer sounds great! I'm excited for you! :hugs:

afternoon ladies :flower: congets isi on being pupo - remember NO TESTING BEFORE OTD..... so easy for me to say - the queen of early testers :blush: got everything crossed for you hun x x x

just wanted to update really ladies, been up at hospital all day after having more yucky crap coming out from where it shouldn't.....but, a scan has found the teeniest, tiniest heartbeat :) am quite crampy, but doc thinks that it's more than likely to be the progesterone suppositories. Lil bean is 3mm, so it's very tiny, but they said they're not worried about the size at this early stage - everything (pole, sac, heartbeat, bean) is exactly where it should be, doing exactly what it should be.

once more, i thankyou incredibly for the continued support you have shown me. Please come to the first tri with me ladies, it's a big scary place over there without you all.

much much love x x x x

:wohoo: Tiny heartbeat sounds PERFECT!!! :hugs:

Well bad news from me - OTD is today but didn't even get to test as AF showed up full flow Wednesday night :cry: I started spotting on Monday night and I had a feeling then it hadn't worked. Can't believe I didn't get to OTD - my first fresh cycle AF showed up the day after and last FET AF showed up 3 days after bfn so who knows whats going on :wacko:

DH and I were so hopeful this time as we had 2 good quaility embies on board, we are gutted but have had a couple of days to deal with it and have started to plan our next step.

We've got a follow appointment in a couple of weeks, think we might go for another whole fresh cycle rather than single FET but feel I need some time for my body to recover as two fresh cycles and one FET in the past 10 months has been exhausting - I wondering if it will help if I leave it a little longer this time??

Also hope to go on holiday in the new year so will give me something to plan and look forward too.

I really wish everyone all the best - I really hope to see some more positive outcomes from this thread and I will keep poping by to see how you are all getting on :flower:

Oh no, sweetie! :hugs: I'm so sorry!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh hun im so sorry.... how horrible. I dont know what to say apart from take care of each other and go and get yourself a large glass of wine! :hugs:

Mercy - congrats!

Mrs G - Congrats too! They're not just trying to make you feel better!

Megg - I have a really good feeling about you and your cycle in December!

Isi - any news?

I'm still waiting to hear from the fs. I have some cramping so hopefully AF will get here soon. Is what it is. I was even planning to leave work early so I could prepare myself for these shots!

Thank you! :hugs: I think we'll get to be bump buddies in the end! :thumbup:

Hoping AF shows herself soon! Mine is leaving, I could send her to you... she was unpleasant though!

Hi all, wow so much newbies!!

I Just wanted to share my successful ivf/icis after 5years of ttc and 2m/c. After some1 on here worried me silly with there penny's worth hence why I haven't been on. We are utterly stunned but completely delighted to have a bfp and NOT a false from trigger like some1 suggested.

I wish all your girls the best of luck.

x

So happy for you! :hugs: I'm really glad it wasn't a false positive. Its a shame you had to worry about it, but it was a valid concern. The trigger WILL give a false positive on a test, but only until its out of your system. Some triggers are gone within a week, and others can take almost 2 weeks. But, I'm very happy to hear that yours was a true BFP! CONGRATS! :yipee:[/QUOTE

Thank you! just on:cloud9: have been for over a week!!!

I totally understand it can happen but I explained I had tested it out! I think some people should keep there negativity to themselves.

I just wanted to boost this thread with a positive vibe and my storie. As it was positive stories that helped dh and I on our 5year ttc journey.

:hugs:

I don't think anyone intends to be negative on here. Congrats :flower:

Me neither... there is a lot of hype about the trigger shot and what it can and cant do. I myself, have experienced it in many different forms and at 2 days late for AF you would never think that it would still be lingering around... but it was (or it was a chemical - guess we will never know that! lol) Another time it was out of my system in 4 days. You have to take on board what people say sometimes. I have had people tell me the same that it might be the trigger shot, last time they were right! I think generally people are just being honest and want to help and not meaning anything maliciously. Personally i would prefer someone to be grounded and honest than to say "dont worry everything will be fine" Yeah i heard that from soooo many people after my baby was diagnosed at 21 weeks gestation with Hydro. By 24 weeks she was no longer alive! I prefer people just to be honest and realistic... :flower:

Well said![/QUOTE

you think? Humm am not sure this tread seems far to opinionated!

good bye

I have always thought what a lovely bunch of people we have in here... but not ALL obviously! As the saying goes "Go before you're pushed!" :growlmad:

Hi girls,

Maxxi No I won't hear anything now for another week, back for more blood tests next week. Unless I develop pain then I have to go in sooner.

Sammy They wont do FET sooner. Gutted to say the least. They want to wait until my hcg is at 0 and then 2 AF'S and we can start. I reckon I'm gonna be in for a long wait.

Isi congrats on being pupo hun :thumbup:

Mercy you have some good looking embies there. Good Luck for transfer hun.

Mrs F woohoo!! for scan sounds like everything is going perfectly. Well done.

MissMonty so sorry the witch got you. This whole journey is one big rollercoaster. I wish you all the best for your future BFP. Hopefully we will both get there. :hugs:

I'm PUPO, ladies :flower:. 3 beautiful embies (2 blasts and 1 compacting morula) on board. No frosties though, but by God's grace that doesn't matter. Fingers crossed!

So....the waiting begins! Test date is the 18th, and I sure as heck will not POAS before then.

Great news hun... huge congrats and I will update you on the first page! Good luck!!!! :hugs:

Hi girls,

Maxxi No I won't hear anything now for another week, back for more blood tests next week. Unless I develop pain then I have to go in sooner.

Sammy They wont do FET sooner. Gutted to say the least. They want to wait until my hcg is at 0 and then 2 AF'S and we can start. I reckon I'm gonna be in for a long wait.

Isi congrats on being pupo hun :thumbup:

Mercy you have some good looking embies there. Good Luck for transfer hun.

Mrs F woohoo!! for scan sounds like everything is going perfectly. Well done.

MissMonty so sorry the witch got you. This whole journey is one big rollercoaster. I wish you all the best for your future BFP. Hopefully we will both get there. :hugs:

I think thats far too long.... as if it isnt bad enough that it never worked and then you have to wait all this time again. I know after Shaylee i had to wait for 5 months but I was 24 weeks and gave birth. The waiting nearly killed me, i hated it and just wanted to get back started again. :hugs:

I'm feeling a bit better today girls x

Isi, great news, let's hope that otd comes quickly for you.

Doodar, is there no chance of the other embryo being ok? If it's not in your tube I.e no pain, surely it's in your womb?

Sorry miss monty x

Mrs f- PMA pma Pma all the way!!!

Mercy me good luck for transfer

Gotta go back to clinic for a scan tomorrow morning, hopefully I'll be ready, if not I'll be back Sunday, really hoping for ec Monday then 5 day transfer for Friday, is day 1 classed as the day of collection? And when does your tww start????I'm trying to calculate my otd, bit premature seeing how I might not get any eggs yet or they might not fertilise but I like to plan, if 14 days start from ec it means that I'll be on holiday for my whole tww although only off work 9 days so that would be fantastic, just need to find us a holiday!!!

Miss Monty - big big hugs. Your turn will come. Feel better soon. :hugs::hugs:

Isi - congrats on being PUPO with what sounds like triplets (hee hee!)

Mercy - Congrats!

Mrs F - heartbeat is good!

Sammy - you are too funny for so many different reasons!

I'm waiting to go out to dinner. Very sleepy because I ate some candy corn earlier and after the initial sugar rush I crashed. Getting up at 6:30 tomorrow morning to go to the dr's office.

Morning Girls, Happy Weekend!!!!!!

Been for my scan this morning, initially stressed out because my follicles are huge and seem to be decreasing in number, couldn't see the screen but OH did and he said that she didn't count all of them, just the big ones, whilst I have a couple at 12 and 14, 4 or 5 are at 21 - 24 and 1 at 17 I think, I don't bloody know. Thought they were too big but just googled it and it looks as though eggs ripen between 18 and 25 so feeling a little more optimistic. Looks like egg collection Monday.....woo hoo....... a day off work!!!!! Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!! Oh and the excitement of it now all moving forward.

Hope all have a good weekend, take care x

Just to let you all know that sparkleoxo :haha: just send me a PM saying "very bitter and very jealous". This is of course coming from the person who sniped at someone who might ever DARE to suggest that the trigger shot might be causing an invalid test result and then stated that our thread was "too opinionated" for her... HELLO this is a forum, if you don't want feedback then bog off! :haha:

Bitter and jealous? Hmmm I asked... "What of?" I am thinking that maybe because she sees herself as far too superior to everyone else now she up the duff that people might want to be in her position???? I think I would NEVER want to be her personally with her nasty personality and horrible comments.

Personally I am very proud of everyone in here that has got their BFP (and even those that didn't) and it brings me a lot of pleasure watching people succeed which is why i started this thread. Incidently, I am pretty pleased to see her go... we don't want or need people like that in here but what goes around comes around I always say....:flower:

Morning Girls, Happy Weekend!!!!!!

Been for my scan this morning, initially stressed out because my follicles are huge and seem to be decreasing in number, couldn't see the screen but OH did and he said that she didn't count all of them, just the big ones, whilst I have a couple at 12 and 14, 4 or 5 are at 21 - 24 and 1 at 17 I think, I don't bloody know. Thought they were too big but just googled it and it looks as though eggs ripen between 18 and 25 so feeling a little more optimistic. Looks like egg collection Monday.....woo hoo....... a day off work!!!!! Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!! Oh and the excitement of it now all moving forward.

Hope all have a good weekend, take care x

They sound a great size hun.... not too big! Good luck for EC on Monday! :hugs:

Isi - congrats on being PUPO with what sounds like triplets (hee hee!)

Mercy - Congrats!

Mrs F - heartbeat is good!

Sammy - you are too funny for so many different reasons!

I'm waiting to go out to dinner. Very sleepy because I ate some candy corn earlier and after the initial sugar rush I crashed. Getting up at 6:30 tomorrow morning to go to the dr's office.

I don't suffer fools gladly i guess? :haha: How you doing hun? Have you started stabbing? :hugs:

I really have to learn how to put all my comments in one post :dohh:

(its a memory thing and I basically don't have one!) :wacko:

Hi ladies- After a week now, have had the strength to get back on BnB. Went for a failed IVF appointment with the RE and what was till now suspected is confirmed. My Endo (the left over bit from the Lap) is bad enough to be causing problems with my egg quality and implantation. So- I will have to go with what the doc was suggesting from right after my lap but I was hoping to avoid. 3 months of Lupron Depot injections to dry up the endo. After that she says my chances with IVF are 50% which is at par with the best success rates possible with the treatment. Am not looking forward to the injections as basically I will be in menopause for the next 3 months, but its either this or nothing. So am going ahead with them. Am also starting the adoption process as that takes a bit of time. So staring to fill up the forms from next week.

I wish all of you the very best. I think I am going to be away from Bnb for a bit, but I wish everyone all the happiness that we are looking for. xx

Lupron wasn't so bad. I didn't notice much of anything from it, honestly! :hugs: I've learned that the setbacks, though heartbreaking, are going to be worth it in the end. Just think of it as your way of sacrificing for your baby now. You're already being a good mother by doing this for your future little one. On that note, it really does suck that you have to wait and I'm really sorry. I know how upsetting it is! :hugs:

Good Morning ladies... Well I had a small shock this morning. I went to the toilet this morning and looked into the toilet (as you do) and thought "that water looks dark". Wiped and full red blood flow! I'm only on CD 26 and I have been having 29/30 day cycles for the last few months so I was ultra surprised that AF is here early! Its a good job we ordered the meds (which are being delivered tomorrow) otherwise we would have been scuppered. Thankfully I have a large bag of left over meds from the last cycle and I only have to take the Decapeptyl for the first two days. So today (while buttering my toast - late as usual) i stabbed in the injection and flew out the door. No time to think or worry... stab and go! lol. Here we go again..... ::sigh:: (exciting though)

Glad you had your meds! :thumbup:

Glitterqueen - don't want to ignore the post but I don't know the answer. Someone will though.
Looknomore - it'll work out one way or the other.

I went for my bloodwork and sono this AM and of course my lining isn't at 8 yet. AF isn't here either. No shots for me tonight. Maybe this weekend. How frustrating.

I don't really know the answer either! :shrug:

That is frustrating! :hugs: I'm sorry, hun!

Eight of the thirteen eggs fertilized!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Trying not to get hopes up, but feeling rather elated for the moment. Will know more about growth rates tomorrow...

Woohoo! :yipee:

Oh dear, I'm feeling a bit deflated, not much sleep last night, lay awake for 5 bloody hours!!!! Really feeling sorry for myself!

Had scan this morning and I'm a little disappointed, only had 12 follicles, most around 14mm but biggest 19mm (I guess that one will over mature, is that how it works). So I'm thinking only 11 will possible produce eggs, only 6 or 7 will fertilise, that doesn't allow much room for error, it's pretty horrendous these emotions, clinic said I should be really pleased with 12 at this stage and that the average is 8, I think they were just being nice though as they could see I was disappointed.

OH came in with me though and saw follicles on screen and what I have to go through so that's good. Next scan Saturday am x

Isi you still on for 5 day transfer?

12 is good, honey! For real! :hugs:

Mrs-G I think 12 is good!

I would be happy with 12, remember you don't want too many, it's quaility over quanitity and the more you have the less quaility they will be of (that's what the hospital told us anyway) O:)

Good Luck hun :hugs:

Ooh! Didn't realize that! I like the sound of it!

This is true in most cases. I ended up getting 24 eggs from 46 potential follicles. I ended up with severe OHSS and was hospitalized for a week. AND then only ended up with 3 embryos and none of them worked. The fs thinks that the quality was poor due to (not necessarily the quantity) but the OHSSS which is linked to number of follicles. I think for every 1 is about 1000 units of a hormone like estrogen. You only want to have about 12,000 of this hormone = 12 eggs. With a maximum of 18,000 to be safe.

I ended up at about 36,000. I won't get into the details of what happened with my body with the OHSS but it wasn't good.

Anyway - long ramble.
12 is a really good number.

Best wishes.

Well, you officially have me hoping for 12! LOL That's the # that's been stuck in my head. Maybe it means something!

Yes I would quite like 12 as well... its a good number! :thumbup::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->