IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Thanks so much my darling friends. Your support has been amazing! I've been pretty much letting the whole thing sink in. They weren't kidding when they said this 2ww is the hardest! I've been trying my best not to ss, but its crazy hard not to.

The good news we have frosties after all :yipee:. The embryologist told me he wouldn't “recommend“ we freeze since they're not yet blasts. But they were pretty close to being blasts. And I did some research and found out that lots of them are frozen at that stage. So after another chat, they agreed to freeze the 5 morulas. Even if I don't have to use them myself, I'd rather donate them than destroy them. I'm so happy we were able to save them. So, I guess that means we have 5 frosties :wohoo:

Mercyme, your embies sound super! When is your day 5 transfer? Good luck hun!

Mrs F, so glad your bubs is doing well. So happy for you!

Thanks Britt hun :hugs:. Hoping we can be bump buddies soon.

So sorry Monty :hugs: :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow Mrs G! Hope you get some lovely eggs!

Doodar, you're still in my prayers :hugs:

Maxxi, yay for starting your shots :yipee:

Sammy, how are your shots coming? I agree with Megg. Forward those messages from Sparklex (or whatever) to admin. How mean do you have to be to spew those words?! Gosh, we're well rid of that negative energy around here. I think we shouldn't waste any more time on her. She's not worth it.

Megg, Blue, Yomo, Wallie....hope you're okay.

Sammy, I was on 150 menopur, 2 x powders to 1 water x good luck x

Well tomorrows a big day, so today is all about us, pictures and a nice meal x

Hope everyones having a good weekend.

Isi try not to let the tww drive you too mad, I know I will but we're going away for some us time for the week so hopefully I can chill out about it!

ICI - Great news on the frosties hun!! The shots are coming along fine... yesterday was a bit confusing but today i look at the meds and think pffft... piece of cake! ha ha. True, enough said on that awful human being. She has been reported anyway by another member...

Mrs-G - Great, thanks for the advice, I feel more confident now with a couple of answers so I wont call the hospital. It makes sense. xxx

Maxxi - Congrats on your first injection Wooo Hoooo....!!! Yes i love cooking indian, I cook Vindaloo, Madras and Rogan Josh from scratch! It takes hours but i use all the indian spices like Garam Masala, Cumin, Tumeric, Cloves, Chilli powder, Corriander, sweet pepper, cardamon pods... etc etc. I buy the naan from the shop cos baking them for an hour doesnt warrant the actual thing itself although i love the Garlic and Corriander ones. I normally do the poppudum dips as well and make my own onion salad with onion (self explanatory) and finely chopped tomato, lemon juice, sugar and a sprinkle of chilli powder, mango chutney (bought), Raita (bought) and one of the Dorito dips. I fry the poppudums in the pan since the shop bought ones are like pieces of plastic. I make my own pilau rice with finely chopped onion and basmati rice with cloves and cardamon pods as well and some tumeric. All washed down with a large beer and glass of red wine! YUM! Now im hungry......xx

Megg33_ Hows things going hun? You had a good weekend? x

Sammy, I've just re-read Sparkles posts as I thought I may have been the culprit to upset her however I think she's got the wrong end of the stick. She asked if you could get a false positive at 10dpt and we advised her you could, however she did say she had tested out the trigger and from that she should have concluded herself, that it was a true :bfp: She should have trusted herself on this one and not blame anyone else. I don't know what she's worried about anyway, she's the one with the :bfp:

Congratulations Sparkle if you read this.

She is definitely the wrong end of the stick in every way!!! She has disallusioned herself somehow to actually think people are jealous of her for some reason and has very nicely pm'd me saying "no wonder you cant get pregnant you thick twat" and "good luck loser" What a nasty horrible person. I feel sorry for that poor baby having to grow up with a mother like that! I think she really needs help.

She came on here asking for advice... I never said she wasnt pregnant i just told her MY story since she did ask for comments and advice BUT because it wasnt what she WANTED to hear she went all loopy accusing people of things and sniping at other peoples comments. She is no longer welcome to join us. I always say though... what goes around,comes around. What a horrible woman!!!

OMG! My fucking jaw dropped! You NEED to forward that on to an admin. She totally deserves to lose a couple of points for saying something like that. They don't take kindly to members acting like that.

Can anyone help me out with something? I was prescribed Menopur last time at a dose of 75 so easy, one vial of water and one powder and mix them up but this time i have been prescribed 150. Now when you mix two vials of water with two bottles of powder this amounts to more than 150 so im thinking that i just mix 2 bottles of powder with one water (since water is just a mixing agent) is this correct? Im on all new meds this time so trying to find my feet with them! :wacko:

You will use 1 cc of water for up to 6 vials of medicine.
For example, my protocol was two vials of Menopur & two vials of Bravelle (twice a day -- serious dosages!!) -- but I still only used one cc of water to mix all of them. The way it works: Draw up 1 cc of water, push it into the vial, pull out the liquid, push it into the next vial, and so forth, until you've mixed together all the meds with the same 1 cc of water. That way, I only had one shot instead of four (which is what I originally thought! gaahhh!)
But, I'm not a REAL doctor -- so check with your doctor. :winkwink:

Thanks Mercy... earlier i was in a rush and just did two vials of Menopur and two water but then after i read the dosages and each bottle of Menopur is 75 and the water is well just water so for mixing purposes. I will check with the doctor tomorrow but im pretty sure you are right. My hospital is a little lax on explaining things so its a bit of a guessing game this time! Thanks for helping me out though :hugs::hugs::hugs:

My dose is 1cc of fluid into the bottle of powder, and then injecting 1/2 the vial each day. :shrug:

Thanks for the advice hun...its a great help! and yeah i know... shocking isnt it!!! She has only let herself down though by showing everyone what sort of person she is. :wacko:

afternoon cheruboos, i hope this pleasant sunday afternoon finds you all chillaxin and well x x x

sammy - not heard of the pen before? i wish you all the success in the world babe for this cycle, i am seriously praying you get your christmas bfp. I'd like to thankyou for making my mouth water like crazy - no, it wasn't the indian (although that does sound fab), it was the alcohol reference ;) me and bubs are doin ok - bar the most incredibly sore bb's and nauseating yuckness - but not complaining :hugs: just an add on - i'm also sure you'd only use one water to two powders, i'm sure that's what i did last year - but do check bud x

maxxi - :happydance: congrats on your first jab! i'm sure you won't grow horns hun, lol, but if you do, you're allowed :) x x

isi - congrats on having some snow babies :) 5 is really good! i have absolutely no advice for the 2ww as i was a total nightmare, lol! but do hang on in there! x x x

mrs-g - a you day sounds bloody perfect! seeing anything good at the flicks? good luck for tomorrow hun x x

britt :hugs: how you doin hun? have you got a scan date through? x x

much love and :hugs: to everyone else x x x x

ICI - Great news on the frosties hun!! The shots are coming along fine... yesterday was a bit confusing but today i look at the meds and think pffft... piece of cake! ha ha. True, enough said on that awful human being. She has been reported anyway by another member...

Mrs-G - Great, thanks for the advice, I feel more confident now with a couple of answers so I wont call the hospital. It makes sense. xxx

Maxxi - Congrats on your first injection Wooo Hoooo....!!! Yes i love cooking indian, I cook Vindaloo, Madras and Rogan Josh from scratch! It takes hours but i use all the indian spices like Garam Masala, Cumin, Tumeric, Cloves, Chilli powder, Corriander, sweet pepper, cardamon pods... etc etc. I buy the naan from the shop cos baking them for an hour doesnt warrant the actual thing itself although i love the Garlic and Corriander ones. I normally do the poppudum dips as well and make my own onion salad with onion (self explanatory) and finely chopped tomato, lemon juice, sugar and a sprinkle of chilli powder, mango chutney (bought), Raita (bought) and one of the Dorito dips. I fry the poppudums in the pan since the shop bought ones are like pieces of plastic. I make my own pilau rice with finely chopped onion and basmati rice with cloves and cardamon pods as well and some tumeric. All washed down with a large beer and glass of red wine! YUM! Now im hungry......xx

Things are going well with me. Nothing new to report though. Its still boring for at least a week. 7 days till I start Lupron and Dexamethasone again. Then almost 2 weeks after that till I start stimming. Only 11 more doses of BCP though... Can't wait to be done with that nonsense. Egg collection could be 1 month from today!!! Can't wait!

Things are going well with me. Nothing new to report though. Its still boring for at least a week. 7 days till I start Lupron and Dexamethasone again. Then almost 2 weeks after that till I start stimming. Only 11 more doses of BCP though... Can't wait to be done with that nonsense. Egg collection could be 1 month from today!!! Can't wait!

Ec collection - urgghhh ::shivers:: i must be the only one on here that dreads this! Maybe its because I was kept awake the barbaric way! :growlmad:

Well just 30 or so days then... it will fly by!!! Wishing you the very bestest of success for you cycle and hopefully we will all be BFP for xmas! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

afternoon cheruboos, i hope this pleasant sunday afternoon finds you all chillaxin and well x x x

sammy - not heard of the pen before? i wish you all the success in the world babe for this cycle, i am seriously praying you get your christmas bfp. I'd like to thankyou for making my mouth water like crazy - no, it wasn't the indian (although that does sound fab), it was the alcohol reference ;) me and bubs are doin ok - bar the most incredibly sore bb's and nauseating yuckness - but not complaining :hugs: just an add on - i'm also sure you'd only use one water to two powders, i'm sure that's what i did last year - but do check bud x

maxxi - :happydance: congrats on your first jab! i'm sure you won't grow horns hun, lol, but if you do, you're allowed :) x x

isi - congrats on having some snow babies :) 5 is really good! i have absolutely no advice for the 2ww as i was a total nightmare, lol! but do hang on in there! x x x

mrs-g - a you day sounds bloody perfect! seeing anything good at the flicks? good luck for tomorrow hun x x

Aww bless... you can have the curry though! :winkwink: I know i missed alcohol as well. I will not drink now this week now im on the serious meds (dont usually drink in the week anyway) and then the 2WW cant drink then either so my time is limited if thats any consolation :flower::haha:

Did you mean you have not heard of the pen before? There are GonalF and Puregon ones and they work about the same. I prefer the Puregon one but theres no much different. You just insert a bottle, add a needle and push the dose in. A bit like a normal injection really... nothing too rivetting! :hugs:

Ec collection - urgghhh ::shivers:: i must be the only one on here that dreads this! Maybe its because I was kept awake the barbaric way! :growlmad:

Well just 30 or so days then... it will fly by!!! Wishing you the very bestest of success for you cycle and hopefully we will all be BFP for xmas! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:rofl: I'm not so much looking forward to the process... but I am looking forward to knowing that I'm about 30 days out from something that's only 3-5 days from PUPO! So, I can't help but be excited. That said, they won't be keeping me awake. I'll have MAC anesthesia. I had it for my polypectomy, and I really enjoyed it. So, I'm not really dreading it at all. I would love it if I could be put out like that every night! LOL

Aww bless... you can have the curry though! :winkwink: I know i missed alcohol as well. I will not drink now this week now im on the serious meds (dont usually drink in the week anyway) and then the 2WW cant drink then either so my time is limited if thats any consolation :flower::haha:

Did you mean you have not heard of the pen before? There are GonalF and Puregon ones and they work about the same. I prefer the Puregon one but theres no much different. You just insert a bottle, add a needle and push the dose in. A bit like a normal injection really... nothing too rivetting! :hugs:

How bizarre! I just looked and Purgeon uses the same pen as Follistim. But Gonal-F (which IS the same thing as Follistim) uses a totally different pen! That's very odd. I like the Follistim/Purgeon pen. Its not bad. I actually sort of miss doing those injections!

Jealous? What of? ha ha ha... you think just because you are up the duff that people are JEALOUS of you? ::snigger:: pull your head out of your ass hun i've already got a child! Just remember... you have a long way to go before you "might" get one! Its early days for you.....

Shame on you Sammy!

Thanks for your pm girls I have reported this disgusting message and the others like it!

Sammy, it's totally barbaric to have you awake for EC!! I was totally out -- Propynol (sp?) & something else that makes you forget what happened. Then, plenty of pain meds after!

Isi, good luck with the 2ww! try to stay busy.

Megg, enjoy the boredom -- it'll get crazy soon enough. :wacko:

I'm going in for egg transfer tomorrow. As of Friday, it looked like we had two pretty good embryos, but there's been no update (standard procedure), so hopefully we won't get a nasty shock tomorrow. They give me two valium for the transfer, so I'll be nice & loopy :haha:

Jealous? What of? ha ha ha... you think just because you are up the duff that people are JEALOUS of you? ::snigger:: pull your head out of your ass hun i've already got a child! Just remember... you have a long way to go before you "might" get one! Its early days for you.....

Shame on you Sammy!

Thanks for your pm girls I have reported this disgusting message and the others like it!

Reported. Im off to the July thread to see what is written in there as well because I have been told there is plenty in there to read... and all those will be reported as well.

Shame on you Sammy!

Of course this was AFTER her first message slandering me for no reason.... there were many more pm's she sent after that and yeah I wrote to her asking her what i am supposed to be jealous of exactly? Erm nothing. Her situation has no impact on mine. It doesnt matter whether she is or isnt pregnant what difference does that make to me? She wanted to try and rub it in though but got all psycho when she realised I am not in the slightest bit bothered and then went over to the July thread to make up a load of lies and look for sympathy. How pathetic is that? Obviously a really sad person with too much time on her back. I actually feel sorry for people like that... poor thing! :hugs:

Sparkle go away and get over it, we dont want you in here and you are not welcome to join us. Grow up and go and do something worthwhile and leave us all alone in here, you are just a trouble causer and you have already upset 3-4 people in here to date.

I'll be back on later but I wanted to quickly say that I reported sparkle just now for that post. Ridiculous.

I'll be back on later but I wanted to quickly say that I reported sparkle just now for that post. Ridiculous.

I agree... I have reported it as well. I dont know why she has started all this anyway? First of all she snipes at peoples comments on the thread and then not happy with that she starts to send me vile messages and then she goes all loopy and moves off to another thread where she twists the truth and tries to get everyone on side... with her lies, they probably did but they are going to be told exactly what we all were NOT guilty of and that the fact we only tried to offer her advice and support at the time. People like that though that only want to hear what they want to hear, you are never going to get through to. I mean a forum is for advice and to hear of peoples experiences and thats what we did. I think she needs to come down off her soapbox now and realise she is no more important or better than anyone else but that is what she seems to be having problems with. Accepting the level she is on... which is NOT very high now believe me! :flower:

I am aware of some on going issues but please do not bring things from another thread to this one as it just causes bad feeling across the board.

It seems to me it is getting a little bit tit for tat now and there is just no need, and if issues are constantly reffered to it just end up going in circles.

You do know you have the option to add members to your ignore list don't you?

xx

Evening, I'm sorry but I am not joining in with the arguments. This thread is supposed to be a way of support for us all going through a difficult time and this isn't helping, I'd rather just concentrate on what is important to use all and that is getting a healthy, happy baby.

AFM night before egg collection and I'm feeling a bit weird. Bit surreal, did anyone else feel this way? I think after all the weeks of injections it has just hit home, this week is the week that wil change our lifes forever, whatever the outcome, tomorrow if all goes to plan we will be parents, even if only to a couple of fertilised cells.

Feel slightly overwhelmed and have know idea how I am going to get through next couple of weeks, got oh looking for a hot sunny holiday in canaries for next weekend, just in case there are no fertilised eggs to transfer cone Friday. I have never felt so weird in my whole life!!!!

I am aware of some on going issues but please do not bring things from another thread to this one as it just causes bad feeling across the board.

It seems to me it is getting a little bit tit for tat now and there is just no need, and if issues are constantly reffered to it just end up going in circles.

You do know you have the option to add members to your ignore list don't you?

xx

Thanks i will do that! I didnt realise you could block members. Really, i think i speak for everyone when i say that we do not want tge bitterness in here so wish she would just go and join another thread and stay out of ours. We have some lovely ladies in here with never a bad word spoken until a certain somebody turned up... I would just let us to get back to our normal positive thread now as i do not consider this woman as worth anymore energy! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->