IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Thanks Megg for pma, just gonna sit tight and wait and see. Doing nothing all day today!

IVF#4 - :bfn: - :shrug:

I don't know what else I am meant to do to have my own child. Maybe I'm not meant to. One minute I'm going to forget about ttc my own child and apply for adoption, the next I'm going to challenge the hospital all guns blazing. I don't know what to do at the moment.

--------------------------------------------------------

Glitterqueen - I see you're from 'sunny' NI. Which clinic are you going to?

Oh, maz! :hugs: I'm so sorry, honey! I wish I had an answer for you. My heart goes out to you though!

Maz, I'm so sorry to hear your bad news. I hope you're taking good care of yourself. :hugs::hugs:

MrsG -- glad you're chilling, too. That stat was weird -- but then again, I am kinda confused by stats. Ultimately, you either get a baby or you don't!!! And, oh, how I hope YOU get your baby! :flower:

Megg - you're such a wealth of info and I like you're stats better!! How long do you do the Lupron for?

MrsG - I hope the 2ww goes by really quickly for you and that you feel chill the whole time. Ignore the doctor's stats for now. There's nothing you can do now anyway and everything you could have done you did. I'll try to remind myself of this if and when I get to the 2ww.

I did my ganirelix shot last night and that hurt more than the gonal f and repronex shot. Tomorrow I go back into the office so hopefully I'll have a better idea of what my week next week will look like. Is or has anyone done PGD?

Maz, so sorry hun, i know how you feel (but only a 1/4 as bad, after just one round of IVF I'm ready to give up and adopt) you must be really strong to have completed 4 rounds, it just takes over your life! Look after yourself and good luck with whatever you choose.

Maxi, I don't know what PGD is so I guess I didn't do it!!

so so sorry maz to hear of your news x x x thinking of you x x x

hello my october ladies :flower:

how are we all doing? sending much love and dust to all you PUPO's, EC's, Stimmers and down-reggers x x x x

missing you all terribly x x x

Megg - you're such a wealth of info and I like you're stats better!! How long do you do the Lupron for?

MrsG - I hope the 2ww goes by really quickly for you and that you feel chill the whole time. Ignore the doctor's stats for now. There's nothing you can do now anyway and everything you could have done you did. I'll try to remind myself of this if and when I get to the 2ww.

I did my ganirelix shot last night and that hurt more than the gonal f and repronex shot. Tomorrow I go back into the office so hopefully I'll have a better idea of what my week next week will look like. Is or has anyone done PGD?

I do 10U of Lupron for 5 days, and then 5U of it until they tell me to stop. Its one of the things that they will instruct me about at my scans. So, at least until December 3.

Ganirelix? What does that one do? I've not heard of it! And, I don't know that we're doing PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis)... for the ladies that don't know what it is. That site is all about it.

I do 10U of Lupron for 5 days, and then 5U of it until they tell me to stop. Its one of the things that they will instruct me about at my scans. So, at least until December 3.

Ganirelix? What does that one do? I've not heard of it! And, I don't know that we're doing PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis)... for the ladies that don't know what it is. That site is all about it.

Ganirelix prevents ovulation. For some reason that needle hurt! I think my poor tummy is sore and tired of all these shots. I have bruises everywhere. We're doing PGD and ICSI. They recommended PGD based on my age and history of recurrent miscarriage. In theory it should ensure that I get pregnant but in practice it's not that cut and dry.

Maz i am truly gutted to read your news and realise how you are feeling... god i cannot believe this... :nope: So sorry xxx

Ganirelix prevents ovulation. For some reason that needle hurt! I think my poor tummy is sore and tired of all these shots. I have bruises everywhere. We're doing PGD and ICSI. They recommended PGD based on my age and history of recurrent miscarriage. In theory it should ensure that I get pregnant but in practice it's not that cut and dry.

My injections started to hurt last night as well for the first time this protocol... and today and im glad i only have one more left tomorrow and then the trigger all being well. I dread them now, they go in like injecting rubber and hurt. Its no fun! I am excited yet aprehensive about tomorrows scan. I think im scared now....

My injections started to hurt last night as well for the first time this protocol... and today and im glad i only have one more left tomorrow and then the trigger all being well. I dread them now, they go in like injecting rubber and hurt. Its no fun! I am excited yet aprehensive about tomorrows scan. I think im scared now....

Me too. I'm getting anxious/scared and I'm not even at the point of doing my trigger shot. How many days will you have stimmed before your trigger shot?

IVF#4 - :bfn: - :shrug:

I don't know what else I am meant to do to have my own child. Maybe I'm not meant to. One minute I'm going to forget about ttc my own child and apply for adoption, the next I'm going to challenge the hospital all guns blazing. I don't know what to do at the moment.

--------------------------------------------------------

Glitterqueen - I see you're from 'sunny' NI. Which clinic are you going to?

Maz I am so sorry xxx
I am going to Care Sheffield- really good much better than the consultant I saw at the Royal-- as I am nearly 42 he has recommended donor eggs- is it something you have thought about? take care of yourself x

Glitterqueen - that sounds like such a good idea! Very hopeful for you.

How's everyone else doing? I'm driving myself crazy. I'm want my appt to get here tomorrow so someone can tell me if I'm progressing along nicely. I'm guessing I'm doing ok because they haven't changed the doses of my meds and I seem to be on schedule. But that's alot to assume...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->