IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Oh no. So sorry CurlySue. Where's the justice??

I have a question for anyone. I got AF this past Thursday and started stimming on Saturday. AF is still here. Slowing down but still here. What does anyone think?

Mine lasted over a week after down regging but clinic weren't bothered stopped about day 3 or 4 of stimming x

Thanks. I think she's gone now. Congrats on your little ones! I hope Thursday comes quickly for you.

got a suprise today - all the info for my next cycle if ivf! its not until march, start cycoprognova in feb cycle. only doing 7 days for injecting with four vials of menopur so hopefully will actually make it ti ec this time and more than 2 follicles I hope. also ordered my dhea, bee pollen, royal jelly, fish oils. also trying to lose some weight before then. bit concerned cuz last time when i stopped thecycoprognova af was due on the sat but didn't come til wed and my treatment injections were delayed by 1 week as my lh remained high. one of the nurses said next time they might not bother with the tabs and just start me injecting on day 3 so they must have changed their mind? also ben recommended tohave icsi, no spperm probs just better for older eggs.
good luck to all the ladies strimming etc at the minute-it's such a difficult process xx

Hello Ladies- I am feeling much better today. Maybe its the anti depressants I have been taking (got prescribed for 15 days by doc).And I am officially in menopause now. Got the 1st monthly shot of Lupron Depot on saturday. 2 more in the next 2 months to go. I am actually a bit glad for the 3-4 month break. I feel like I have been on fertility treatments forever. Havent got any of the nasty menopause side effects yet though.
Then back on IVF train early next year. Doc is hopeful lupron will shrink my remaining endo and make things more favorable for my next IVF. Who knows?

Lots has happened on the forum- a lot of shocking updates. i am quite appalled and upset by what I have read. I dont know how some ppl can be so callous.

Also- been reading about Indian curries and diwali. Since I am lndian am quite impressed with some of the recipes i read.

I wish everyone all the best. I will keep checking in occasionally even if I dont post an update.

Glad you have a plan Glitterqueen and you too looknomore. And glad you guys are feeling better.

Tomorrow morning I go in for another sono and more bloodwork. I wonder how many more days of injections I have left. Not that they'll tell me tomorrow but just wondering.

Anyone else with updates? Fingers crossed for your test Maz

It feels really weird to be "done" -- PUPO with two grade A blasts -- and now just wait & wait & inject progesterone & wait some more. So few drugs now, so few doctor appts. It's almost over...
Except we did get 2 frozen blasts -- so a bit of a back-up there.

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

Afternoon ladies, not too sure if I can put this skive down to symptoms of drugs?????

Well just an update for you all, we have 1 embryo at 3 cell and 4 at 4 cell, one is looking a little fragmentated so not sure if that one will make it all the way, update again at 10am tomorrow to decide if I am pupo tomorrow or holding out till Saturday.

Quick question for you that have already had egg collection, was your tummy sore afterwards, I had mine Monday and I'm still sore today and I can not work out how I feel, whether it's stomach ache ie bowels or ovaries, I'm so confused, sometimes it feels like trapped wind or I need to go to the loo, othertimes it's a bit period pain type cramps, should I be worried???????

Mercy - congrats again!

MrsG - I have no idea but think you'll be ok. Egg retrieval is invasive. Keep us posted.

Where's everyone else? Isi? I have to return to the office tomorrow for more blood work and another scan. Nothing else exciting going on.

Afternoon ladies, not too sure if I can put this alive down to symptoms of drugs?????

Well just an update for you all, we have 1 embryo at 3 cell and 4 at 4 cell, one is looking a little fragmentated so not sure if that one will make it all the way, update again at 10am tomorrow to decide if I am pupo tomorrow or holding out till Saturday.

Quick question for you that have already had egg collection, was your tummy sore afterwards, I had mine Monday and I'm still sore today and I can not work out how I feel, whether it's stomach ache ie bowels or ovaries, I'm so confused, sometimes it feels like trapped wind or I need to go to the loo, othertimes it's a bit period pain type cramps, should I be worried???????

Yeah, I was really messed up the day of & two days after. Sounds like the exact same symptoms I had. Call your doctor if you're worried! :hugs:

hi ladies

little about me.... 1st IVF in 06 resulting in beautiful DD (now 3), natural preg (miracle!!) in 08 but sadly we lost our angel harry to edwards syndrome at 20wks, then 2nd ivf/icsi 2008 resulting in our gorgeous DS (now 1) and 2 frozen blasts.

I am now PUPO with 1 of the blasts (the other one didnt survive the thaw) and already going slightly crazy!!!

OTD is next friday (19th nov) and i cant wait!!!

I am on bed rest till sat (thanks to my hubby and family looking after the kids!) and praying this little blasto is sticking.

xxx

Why are you on bed rest, daisy? That's not normal protocol, is it?

Hi, it is just something that i have done each time after having embryo transplant, dont think its protocal but on our first go they did suggest i lay down for a day, i just made it 3 days!! And i figure as it has worked before, i need to do it again.

xx

hi ladies

little about me.... 1st IVF in 06 resulting in beautiful DD (now 3), natural preg (miracle!!) in 08 but sadly we lost our angel harry to edwards syndrome at 20wks, then 2nd ivf/icsi 2008 resulting in our gorgeous DS (now 1) and 2 frozen blasts.

I am now PUPO with 1 of the blasts (the other one didnt survive the thaw) and already going slightly crazy!!!

OTD is next friday (19th nov) and i cant wait!!!

I am on bed rest till sat (thanks to my hubby and family looking after the kids!) and praying this little blasto is sticking.

xxx

Welcome to the thread hun.... I will add you to the first page and good luck with the FET! :hugs:

Glad you have a plan Glitterqueen and you too looknomore. And glad you guys are feeling better.

Tomorrow morning I go in for another sono and more bloodwork. I wonder how many more days of injections I have left. Not that they'll tell me tomorrow but just wondering.

Yes i echo this and good luck for the future ladies!

Maxxi - how did the sono go? Did they give you any idea how long you will be stimming for?

Maxxi - how did the sono go? Did they give you any idea how long you will be stimming for?

No they didn't. Today's day 6 and things are definitely growing. I feel a little uncomfortable but it's not too bad. When they call this afternoon with my instructions I'll ask them what they're thinking.

No they didn't. Today's day 6 and things are definitely growing. I feel a little uncomfortable but it's not too bad. When they call this afternoon with my instructions I'll ask them what they're thinking.

OK, ill be glad when all this is over im bored now... :haha:

We are going to be PUPO together (hopefully!) and testing more or less together (hopefully) :hugs:

Wheres Wrighty these days? I havent seen her on here for ages? :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->